Categories > Original > Romance > Forbidden Attraction

Advice

by glostick86 0 reviews

Gabby tries to warn Jesse.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-27 - 770 words

0Unrated
"Hey Jesse. What are you doing here this morning? I didn't see your name on the roster." says Gabby as she spots Jesse.

"Steven called me last night and asked if I could work for him."

"Oh ok."

"So how have you been? I haven't seen you in awhile." he asks as he sits down across from her.

"I've been ok. I only work mornings so that is s why you don't see much of me."

"Well I guess I'll just have to start working mornings too so that way I can see you." he says as he smiles at her. He was have fun flirting with her because she always blushed. It didn't matter to him that she was married. It's not like they were having an affair, it was just so harmless fun.

"Well since you're here there was something that I wanted to talk to you about."

"Okay. Shoot."

"Well is it true that you and Emily are getting close?"

"Well we've gone hiking together a few times. Why?"

"No it's nothing. I just want you to be aware of what you are getting yourself into."

"What do you mean?"

"I"m not trying to tell you not to be with her so please don't think that. Before Emily left she was known for her really bad temper. She was not the type of person to take things lightly. If you pissed her off than you had best be ready of a fight. Then all of the sudden she was not here anymore. Nobody knew what happened to her. Then when she showed back up a few weeks ago, she started saying that she had changed. That she had found GOD and the HE was helping her change her life for the better."

"Yeah she says that a lot. How she found GOD. I'm an atheist so I don't believe in that." he says.

"Really. Me too." says Gabby.

"That's cool."

"So have you guys had sex yet?"

"Sadly no. She says that she is not ready for that just yet. We've only kissed and made out. A lot of touching though." Jesse wonders if he may be telling Gabby a little too much detail.

"Oh I see....well just be careful. I just don't want to see you get hurt. You're too much of a nice guy to deserve that."

"Thanks Gab. That means a lot to me." he says as he gets up pulling Gabby up with him. Without another word he pulls her into a hug. Jesse understands that Gabby is a married woman but just this once, if this is the only way he can be close to her without breaking any rules. He doesn't really know why he has such strong feeling for her and he must not let any one find out. Even Gabby must never know.

"Hey hey none of that now. That is my man! I'm just playing." says Emily as she sees Jesse and Gabby hugging.

"Oh hey Em!" says Gabby as she pushes Jesse away.

As time goes by, Gabby notices that Jesse and Emily are getting closer. It should not bother her as much as this. Every time she sees them together, all she can think about is how t get Emily out of the picture.

"...Gab? Gabby?? Earth to Gabby??? GAB?!?!?!"

"Huh. Oh hey Stacy. Sorry I was thinking about something. What's up?"

"Nothing you just seem to be really out of it lately. Is everything ok?"

"Sort of but I can't talk about it here sometimes the walls have ears."

"Yeah I understand. How about we go for drinks next door at Hooter's. You could tell me there." suggests Stacy.

"Sure that sounds great."

"Great I'll see you then."

"Okay. Bye."

Later that day
"So let me get this straight. Emily is with Jess. You're kidding right?! I'm not trying to be mean but she has all these problems with her baby's daddy right now. I don't think it's a good idea to drag another guy into it."

"Trust me Stac I agree. But I already talked to him and tried to warn him the best that I could. There is only so much I can do. But weather or not he listens to me is up to him."

"You like Jesse more than just a friend, Don't you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"No but you better be careful. You're a married woman. I don't think it's a good idea to get any more involved than you already are. People are going to start talking."

"Yeah I know....."

What is a girl to do???
Sign up to rate and review this story