Categories > Original > Romance > Forbidden Attraction

Confession

by glostick86 1 review

Jesse tells Gabby the truth.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-06-05 - 640 words

0Unrated
As time goes by Gabby could not get Jesse out of her mind. Things with her husband were not going so well but she didn't want to tell anyone that. She didn't know who she could turn to. As she sat there waiting for her shift to start, she didn't realize that someone was sneaking up on her.

"Guess who?" when he didn't get a response, he sat down next to her.

"Hey beautiful, why so sad?"

"Oh hey Jesse."

He was surprised that when she lifted her head to look at him, Gabby had tears in her eyes.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing. No worries, I'm fine."

"No your crying so you are clearly not fine. Tell me what's wrong. I'll listen no matter what it is." he tells her as he puts his arm around her. "I tell you what. How about you meet me after work and we'll talk. Besides there is something that I need to tell you anyway."

"Okay."

"I'll give you my number and you text me when you get out. Sound cool?"

"Okay Jess." Gabby works her whole shift wondering what it is that Jesse needed to tell her.

Hey I just got out right now. Where are you?

I'm at the park by the convention center.

Okay I'll be there soon.

"Hey Gabby. Did you just get off from work?"

"Oh hey Stac. Yeah I did."

"Do you want to go next door and grab a few drinks?"

"Wish I could but I on my way to meet someone right now." Gabby dare didn't say that the person she was meeting was Jesse. "Rain check?"

"Sure." But as she said the Stacy could tell that there was something that Gabby wasn't telling her. What ever is was, it gave Stacy an uneasy feeling.

Gabby found Jesse sitting at a table near the waterfall.

"Hey, sorry for making you wait."

"It's okay. How about we go to place where there are less people around to talk?"

They head to a place in the park where not a lot of people go and sat on the grass.

"So how have you been?" Jesse asks her.

"I've been okay. Not great but okay."

"Well first off, why don't you tell me why you were cry."

"It's nothing important. I'm just having some family problems. Mostly between my husband and myself."

What kind of problems? I'm here to listen remember. No matter what is is." he tells her while taking hold of her hand.

"Let me ask you something. Why does it matter to you so much? Why do you care?"

"Why you ask. Do you really want to know and no matter the answer is you won't get mad?"

"Yes I want to know and I promise not to get mad."

"Because I care about you more than I should even though you are a married woman and a mother."

"What?! Are you serious?" Gabby asks him a little shocked.

"Yeah I'm serious. This is what I wanted to talk to you about. I was talking to my brother and he told me that it might be a good idea to tell you. He also said that the last time he saw you you were crying really bad because you and your husband got into a real bad argument. He said that I might be able to do something about it."

Gabby was speechless. She could think of nothing to say. She just sat there looking at him. Even as his face came closer to hers and very softly placed a kiss on her lips. The kiss was nothing really but it was the first time, in a long time that she felt like that. All the problems that were on her mind just faded away when his lips touched hers.
Sign up to rate and review this story