Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Michiyuki

Chapter 8-Infiltration Sucessful

by tiny14xx 0 reviews

Akira finally returns with her report after disappearing for 3 years without word. Kakashi meets Raiko and finds the mysterious figure familiar.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Tsunade - Published: 2013-10-30 - Updated: 2013-11-05 - 793 words

0Unrated
Kakashi stood behind his team of Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha while Naruto spoke to Tsunade about the missions she had been giving them. Kakashi had barely listened as he stared at the floor, thinking as his hand sought out the crystal that he still kept around his wrist. It wasn’t until Naruto stopped in the middle of the sentence and he saw a shadow by the window that he finally looked up to find a hooded figure climbing in. The cloak they were wearing was black and the hood covered most of the face. He could barely see the black hair that blended in with the dark color of the cloak they were wearing.
“Lady Hokage…I come with details on my mission…” He watched as Tsunade turned toward the figure with a furrowed brow, her face showing she was slightly annoyed yet relieved.
“You’re late Raito.”
“Am I now?”
“Yes…about 3 years late.” A soft chuckle sound from the female in the cloak. Somehow, the female seemed familiar to him…
“Forgive me Lady Hokage; I have been rather busy with your task.” Tsunade turns to Kakashi and the others, as did the figure, the mask now visible. He had never seen such a mask in the division during his time in it, nor had he ever met a person by the name of Raito, but they still seemed so familiar.
“Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi, please continue with training and Sakura, return to the hospital to nurse the wounded and sick.” Sakura bows respectively as Naruto clenches his fist in determination.
“Yes Lady Hokage.”
“Alright! More training…finally!”
“Ch’, you’re too loud as usual, dobe.” As the others filed out after a griping Naruto and Sasuke, Kakashi stayed behind, staring at the cloaked figure as he tried to see what it was that seemed so familiar.

“Kakashi…you have training to get to…”
“R-Right.” With that, he hesitantly left.

For 3 years the woman believed her to be dead or captured for questioning, yet here she was, standing before her in that ridiculously large cloak with a ridiculously large hood covering the ridiculous mask that hid her face. She couldn’t remember the last time she saw the girl without it.
“What of your mission…what took you so long to report to me?”
“It was a success of course, and I couldn’t report right away since I was new to the organization. I was under watch by a very peculiar shinobi with red eyes and black hair. So far, I have mostly watched the other members and haven’t been asked to make any appearances or have been given a task so we will see what happens from here. I may not be in the clear just yet.” Tsunade nods with a relieved sigh, a weight finally lifting from her shoulders.
“Good. Now keep a close eye and report when it is safe.”
“Yes milady. I will send my best bird Sirius to deliver the messages.” Another nod as she leaned back in her chair and ran her fingers through her bangs.
“This job is too stressful.” After watching her bow, Tsunade watched the flames engulf her, her body disappearing completely.

Akira, the real Akira, opened her eyes as she released a small sigh. Her message had been successfully delivered, but what worried her more was the look she saw on Kakashi’s tired face. He look like he somewhat recognized her. With where she was, it wasn’t a good thing, not until she completed her mission.
“Akira…Akira! Are you listening?”
“Hmm? Ah, yes.”
“Ch’ Liar!” Akira sighs as she made a dismissive wave of her hand and ignored the loud mouthed man with the silver hair and magenta eyes.
“You seem distracted, are you un-well Akira?” With another sigh, she turns to the other female in the organization across from her. Giving the blue haired kunoichi a shake of her head, Akira stood.
“I am fine.”
“You don’t seem fine.”
“Leave her be baka.”
“What was that?!” Akira watched as Deidara and Sasori bickered with each other, the loud blonde reminding him of her sister who was always loud. Looking down, she sighs again, seeing Kakashi was making her think of so many unpleasant memories that she had sworn to keep locked up.
“Both of you shut up. Akira, if you claim to be fine then focus on what we are discussing. I do not like being ignored.” Akira looks up before giving a small nod.
“Understood leader.”
“Please continue.” Said the blue man named Kisame.
“Yes…continue…” Said Zetsu as Akira looked ahead, looking past the man as she pretended to listen when in reality, she was thinking of Kakashi again.
Sign up to rate and review this story