Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Michiyuki

Chapter 9-Long Awaited Reunion

by tiny14xx 0 reviews

Kakashi meets the new Akira.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Kakashi,Itachi - Published: 2013-11-05 - 528 words

0Unrated
“No way…”
“Hello Kakashi…it has been awhile…” Kakashi Hatake stared up in disbelief as Akira Amaterasu stared down at him with a cold and emotionless expression, her raven hair with scarlet tips moving along with the blowing wind.
“Kakashi Sensei…you know her?” Unable to answer, Kakashi continued to stare in surprise as he clutched the crystal gently. When had she joined the enemy? How long had he believed her to be dead?
“Akira…”
“You’re looking rather tired these days Kakashi…is time finally catching up with you? What a waste…”
“You…you were dead…” Akira raises an eyebrow that reminded him of her sister who did it often before she chuckled dryly, no emotion put into it.
“Dead? Now who said such a silly thing? I am not as weak as my family was Kakashi, I will not die as easily as they did.” Kakashi clenched his fist before glaring. It was hard to believe that the woman standing before him was once the adorable thirteen year old that used yo follow her brother around with a bright smile.
“They were not weak, they died for those they car-“
“And that is what makes them weak! Dying for those you care about? Ha! Such a stupid and ridiculous reason to waste your life away! Caring is what made them weak Kakashi…I can see it has done the same to you.” With a growl Kakashi stepped forward, stopping when he saw a heartless smirk spread on her face.
“My, what happened to the cool and collected Kakashi I once knew hm? I liked him more. His reasoning of only looking out for yourself is what makes sense! This Kakashi is nothing but a stranger that disgusts me.” With a flinch, Kakashi did his best to ignore the dead tone in her voice.
“The only one who is the stranger is you Akira. The Akira I know would never speak badly of her brother! She would never disgrace the name of her family and would never find dying for the love of others to be ridiculous!”
“Times have changed Kakashi! One tends to open their eyes when forced to sit under the dead body of their mother alone for 3 days.” Kakashi stops as he recalled hearing about it years ago.
“Is that what this is about Akira? Are you doing this because you are angry with me?” A soft sigh escapes her as 3 dots similar to the sharingan appear in her eyes and start to spin, their pace becoming faster before a sharp sound fills the air and each point of her star pupil spreads, filling her iris’s completely.
“This has nothing to do with you Kakashi.” It looked as though she was about to move but a hand resting on her shoulder stopped her.
“Akira…enough…it’s time to go.” A raven haired male with red eyes turned to the others below before disappearing, a cold faced Akira following after she gave Kakashi a pointed glare with her frightening silver eyes.
“We will meet again Kakashi.” As Kakashi stared at the spot she once stood on, he gripped the star,
"I hope so..."
Sign up to rate and review this story