Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Michiyuki

Chapter 11-Sasuke's Facts

by tiny14xx 0 reviews

Sasuke explains what he learned about Akira to Naruto who has been curious about the girl who was able to have such an effect on his sensei.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-11-06 - Updated: 2013-11-07 - 746 words

0Unrated
A soft sigh broke the silence between the two before an annoyed Sasuke Uchiha hit the blonde sitting next to him on the head. They had been eating at their old training grounds and Naruto had been sighing repeatedly for the last 3 minutes.
“What is your problem usuratonkachi? Your sighing is getting on my nerves.” Naruto rubbed his head with a pout before sighing again, more quietly this time.
“I was thinking…Kakashi-sensei seems to be depressed.” Sasuke raises an eyebrow as he set down his lunch.
“Really? I haven’t noticed…” Naruto looks at him in disbelief.
“The man keeps running into walls Sasuke, he sighs more than I do, he hasn’t even touched his pervy book and he always has a sad expression on his face now.” Sasuke shrugged before running a hand through his hair and leaning back.
“I really haven’t noticed.”
“It all started since we ran into that lady in the Akatsuki.”
“Akira?” Naruto looks over at Sasuke with a look of recognition before he gave him a few nods.
“Yeah, that’s the one. How did you know Sasuke, you weren’t with us at the time?”
“I read about her and her brother once.”
“Really?” Naruto sits up and scoots closer to listen which somehow made Sasuke blush lightly before clearing his throat and adjust his clothing.
“Uh yeah...her brother was a Sand Jonin that was asked for assistance by the Leaf Anbu division, her family moved here shortly after she was born so she was raised here in the Leaf.”
“So why is she all messed up? Where is her family?” Sasuke turns to Naruto before looking away with a sigh.
“They’re dead.” Naruto’s eyes widen before he leans over the lying Sasuke.
“What happened to them?” Sasuke’s eyes widen and his cheeks heat as he stared up at Naruto.
“Oi, you’re too close!” Naruto backs up as Sasuke moves to a sitting postion again.
“Her brother and sister were killed in battle and her mother and father were murdered in their home by Mist Shinobi who tried to steal the father’s eyes.” Naruto tilt his head to the side slightly which Sasuke found cute…for like 3 seconds before he realized what he was thinking and quickly dismissed it with a blush.
“Why would they want his eyes?”
“Her family has a kenkai genkai like mine. According to the scroll I read, it is called the ‘kami no me’. Instead of specializing in genjutsu, they help the user become an ultimate medical ninja. There are some other hidden secrets to it but no one can ever figure it out since no one has lived to tell about it. Not only that, but the eyes apparently become useless after one tries to remove it from the user unlike our eyes that can be used by pretty much anyone who transfers one into themselves like Kakashi can.”
“So…if someone was to try to steal Akira’s eye and they succeeded, they would only be attaching a normal eye to themselves?” Sasuke nods.
“Something like that. According to the scroll, Munenori Amaterasu, Akira’s older brother, was attacked at the age of sixteen by a different Mist Shinobi and they almost succeeded in taking his eye. They died before they could remove it but it was already too late…his eye went dead and he could no longer see through it.”
“So it makes the user blind?” Sasuke nods once again as he leaned back on his palms.
“Yep, it is the ultimate defense, once it deactivates like that…all secrets die with it.”
“Could someone try to steal it when the person dies?” Sasuke chuckles before shaking his head with a smirk.
“Nope.” Naruto smirks, the smug look kind of annoying the raven-haired male.
“So if you think about it…she has a better eyes than even your sharingan?” With a frown, Sasuke smack Naruto on the back of his head.
“That is not true!” Naruto raises an eyebrow as he rubbed his head.
“Yes it is! Anyone can still your sharingan and use it for themselves but no one can steal and use her kami no me.” Sasuke sucks in a sharp breath with a glare that only made Naruto chuckle cutely.
“I’m just joking Sasuke…kind of…” Sasuke swipes at Naruto, the blonde barely dodging it with another chuckle.
"C'mon! Calm down Sasuke!"
"Just eat your lunch usuratonkachi!"
Sign up to rate and review this story