Categories > Original > Romance > Kiss Me

Sorry, babe

by sickly_ill 2 reviews

Chapter 26 - Sorry, babe

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-10 - 2845 words

0Unrated
A/N: There is some erotic content in this chapter. Meaning masturbation & phone sex & sexting. People have different views on these sensitive and explicit topics, so this is just a warning.





It is our last week of senior year. My senior project is clear and I’m set for graduation. I just picked up my cap and gown when I run into Austin. “Oh, hey!” I smile at him.

“Hey, dude. Just got your cap ‘n gown?” He looks at my full arms.

“Yeah. Gettin’ yours?” I smile.

“Yeah.” He nods.

“So, where’s Hayden? I texted him this morning but he hasn’t replied and I haven’t seen him anywhere.” I ask. Maybe he’s running late or his bike is shot.

“He’s sleeping. He’s sick. He always gets sick when the season changes.” Austin says.

“Oh.” I blink. He didn’t even tell me.

“Yeah, don’t take it to heart. He’s been getting better. Sleeping and eating from time to time.” He smiles reassuringly at me. I relax. Austin’s a cool guy. He’s very handsome and charming. Lauren’s lucky to have him, and he’s lucky to have her. Soon enough, she bounces up to us.

“Hey!” She grins at me.

“Hey.” I smile.

“What are you guys talking about?” She asks, but in a non-jealous way.

“Hayden.” I blush.

“Oh yeah. I heard he’s sick. Flu.” She pouts. “But he seems to be getting better.” Was she over there earlier?

“Oh, well, maybe I’ll go pay him a visit.” I suggest.

“Ooo, make him feel better, girly.” She winks at me.

“Maybe I will.” I grin.

“Oh shit. We’ll give you till four.” Austin chuckles.

“That’s all I need.” I wink. We all laugh and I skip the rest of the day to care for my love.


I get to Hayden’s house and ring the doorbell. But I hear no movement from inside. I ring again, but get the same response. I need to see him. So, I check to see if the door is locked. And to my surprise it’s not. I sneak in and hear a shower running upstairs. I assume it’s Hayden. So, I head to his room. Slowly and silently, I follow the sound of the water. The hall bathroom. I didn’t see his mom’s car out front. So, it is him. I go to look at his room. Messy, dishes everywhere, clothes and shoes scattered. I pick up a little and go downstairs to make him some soup.

I know it’s not my house, but I feel somewhat comfortable here. And I’m sure he’d appreciate some hot soup. I find some Campbell’s chicken noodle in the pantry and quickly warm it up on the stove. I finish it and serve it while I still hear the shower. I jog upstairs and go back to his room. I set the hot bowl on his nightstand and lay on his bed. I inhale and smell his pillow. Mmm, Hayden. I kick off my shoes and remove my sweater. Just then, I hear the shower stop. I smile and wait.

Soon enough, Hayden walks through the door in his flannel pajama bottoms, a long sleeve, and slippers. He’s towel drying his hair. So, he doesn’t see me until he throws his towel in the corner of his room. I giggle. What a guy. When his eyes find mine he looks stunned. “Sky?” His voice sounding nasally, I’m assuming from his stuffy nose.

“Hey, baby.” I sit.

“What are you doing here?” He sniffles.

“I heard you were sick. I just thought I’d come by and see if you were okay. I texted you, but you didn’t text back.” I say softly and wring my fingers. “I made you some soup. I used your kitchen. I hope that’s okay. I cleaned up after myself.”

“No, babe, that’s fine.” He comes to sit next to me. “I’m glad you’re here. I was starting to get lonely.” He lays his forehead against my temple. I smile, blushing.

“Is it okay if I stay for a while and take care of you?” I ask.

“Of course. I’d love for you to take care of me.” He kisses my cheek. I blush again.

“Me too.” I smile shyly. “Now, just lay down.” I push him back onto the bed. He bites his lip.

“I like where this is going.” He murmurs. I just crawl up his body and plant a light kiss on his forehead. He groans a little. I smile.

“Sit up a little.” I say. He sits and rests against his head against the headboard. I straddle him, take the bowl of still steaming soup, grab the spoon, and slowly feed Hayden.

“You know, we’re riding six months here.” Hayden blabs. Oh yes. I’ve been counting. “And I know we’re not a couple to be having month-aversaries. But six months is a long time. It’s half a year, and I think it should be celebrated.” He takes another spoonful of chicken noodle soup. “What do you think?” He sniffles. I just blush.

“I was sorta thinking the same thing. I was just didn’t know if you wanted the same. But I never would’ve brought it up anyway.” I scoop some more soup for him.

“Why not?” He furrows his brows and turns away, rejecting another spoon of steaming soup. I just frown.

“I don’t know.” I shrug. “It didn’t seem important.” I admit.

“How can it not be? It’s six months.” He frowns. I just shrug. “Well, now that we’ve agreed we’re going to celebrate our six months, what do you want to do?” He takes the bowl from me, sets it aside, and wraps his arms around my waist. I scoot a little closer to him as I still straddle him, and wrap my arms around his neck. Playing with his damp hair.

“I don’t know. Since I didn’t think it was important I didn’t think about dates for it.” I giggle nervously.

“Well, I did. I was thinking a day at the beach, or go on a cruise of the peninsula. Maybe go down to see Crater Lake. Mount Shasta’s down there as well. We could go there.” His sense of adventure is so cute. He likes to actually go places. Instead of going to Big Al’s for every date.

“Crater Lake sounds promising.” I smile.

“Crater Lake it is then. Have you ever been?” He pulls me against him. I feel his muscles tense around me, holding me. I hum and part his hair nicely.

“Yeah, when I was little. But it’s been a while.” I look down at him. He smiles up at me.

“Then I look forward to making more memories with you.” He nuzzles his nose with mine. I just bite my lip and start to rain kisses on his face, starting with his forehead. Both of his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, chin. I feel small prickles against my lips, and I freeze.

“You didn’t shave?” I run my fingers over his cheeks and chin.

“No. I’ve been too tired. You’re lucky I washed my hair today. And that’s only because I don’t have so much sinus congestion.” He sniffles again. Aww, my poor Hayden.

“My poor baby.” I say in a baby voice and lean down in an attempt to kiss his lips, but he turns away. “Ouch.” I voice my sting.

“Sorry, babe. But I don’t want to get you sick. You don’t want none of what I have.” He shakes his head. At least he’s looking out for me. Suddenly, he turns away from me and coughs into the fold of his arm. I just pout.

“Do you need anything else, Hayden?” I ask once he’s facing me again. He just rubs his nose with his sleeve. He has no septum in today.

“I just think I need to cuddle.” He grins. “Thank you for the soup.” He kisses my cheek. I blush. “C’mon.” He shuffles over and we both get under the covers. I pull him against me and let him rest his head on my chest. I kiss his head and begin to play with his hair again.

Soon, Hayden falls asleep and I watch him. His light lashes fanned out on his cheek. Deep eye sockets and thin eyebrows. Thin, pink lips. High cheek bones, and misshapen nose. But in the most beautiful way possible. Only he’d be able to pull it off. And his gauged septum. I run my finger along his nose and he stirs a little. I freeze underneath him and decide to let him sleep. I kiss his head and doze off myself.


I wake to giggling. I pry my eyes open and see Lauren and Austin in the doorway. I smile at them. Just then Hayden groans and furrows his brows. Still sleeping. I hold my finger to my lips and shush them. Lauren grins and Austin rolls his eyes. They close the door and it’s just Hayden and I again. I stroke his hair and his eyes flutter open. He looks around and then up at me. When he sees me, he grins wide. “Hey, baby.” He yawns. I just giggle. “Don’t laugh at me.”

“I wasn’t.” I kiss his forehead. He closes his eyes and hums.

“What time is it?” He asks. We both look over at his digital alarm clock. Shit! It’s three! Elio!

“Fuck!” I scramble out of his bed. I shove my shoes on. “I need to go. I’ll be over tomorrow to check on you. Bye.” I kiss his forehead again.

“Okay. Bye.” And with that I race downstairs, wave goodbye to Lauren and Austin sitting on the couch watching TV, and get into my car. In there I call Elio.

“Douche bag.” He answers.

“I know, dude. Sorry.” I start driving home. I know. Talking on the phone and driving is not a good mix.

“I had to walk home.” He sighs.

“It’s not that far! It’s not like you died or anything!”

“Where were you anyway?” He asks.

“Hayden has the flu and I went over to check on him. We fell asleep.” I head home.

“Whatever then.” He hangs up. I just roll my eyes. Once I get home I just hang my keys and slink into my room. As I hit the bed my dad comes in.

“Where were you?” He asks.

“I was at Hayden’s.” I mumble into my pillow.

“Doing what? What the hell are you doing at his house instead of at school?” He seethes. Fuck!

“He’s sick.” I explain, but he cuts me off.

“And you’re going to risk getting sick? A week before graduation!?”

“Daddy, I just went over to check on him.” I sit up.

“I’m sure he’s fine without you!” He states. “From now on, no going to Hayden’s house, and no more skipping school! You need to graduate!” He points a finger at me. I just nod. He eyes me, then leaves and closes my door. I sigh. Welcome home.


I’m in the middle of homework when I hear my door open. I look and see it’s my mom. I wait for her to talk. “So, what’s this I hear about you skipping school?” She asks in all seriousness of a concerned Mexican mom. I just roll my eyes and go back to my math.

“I’ve already gotten my punishment.” I frown.

“Well, where were you?” She probes.

“Go ask Elio, okay?” I snap. “He already told Daddy!” I shake my head in exasperation.

“Don’t yell at me.” She warns and points a long nailed finger at me.

“I’m not yelling!” I am now annoyed and frustrated.

“Where were you then?” I just roll my eyes again.

“I was at Hayden’s house! No! We didn’t have sex! He’s sick!” I defend myself. “But I’ve been banned so you can leave now.” I scribble out another polynomial I have to divide. My mom just huffs and slams my door. I sigh and push my homework away. I’m too mad to get it done now. Elio’s such a fuckin’ snitch! Just because he had to walk fifteen minutes home. As I’m fuming, my phone vibrates. A text. From Hayden.

[[*Thnx for taking care of me. Feeling so much better. I LOVE YOU!

I smile and reply.

My pleasure, baby ;)

I wish you were here so I can pleasure you

At his reply I just gasp and bite my lip. Sexting!

Are you being a naughty boy?

Only for you, baby ;)

Oh, God! This man is so sexy even through text!

I like the sound of that

And I like the sound of you screaming my name…

Likewise…

I don’t get an immediate reply after that. I just assume he’s fallen asleep, so I go to lay on my bed. I’m about to plug in when I hear Walk the Moon. I grin. “Mmm, hi.” I answer breathily.

“Sky.” I hear Hayden just about pant. “Have you ever had phone sex before?” I swallow.

“Um, no.” I blush. “But I know what it entails.” I stammer.

“If it’s not something you’re interested in, we don’t have to do it.” Hayden’s all of a sudden serious.

“There’s a first for everything. I’m just glad it’s going to be with you.” I hint that I want to continue. And deep down, I know I want this.

“Oh, Sky.” Hayden moans. I just sneak over and lock my door. I turn out my light and light some candles. “Can I get a visual?”

“Only for you, Hayden.” I smile and strip down. I grab my hot pink and black lace bra. I then find my silk and lace undies. I slip them on and go over to my full length mirror. I strike a sexy pose and send. Soon, I hear Hayden groan. “You like?” I bite my lip in self-consciousness.

“Fuck yeah. This will be my new picture for you when you call.” He chuckles. I blush.

“Now what?” I ask, embarrassed. But I go over to lay on my bed to keep calm.

“Tell me what you want, Sky.” He states. I just think about what I like him doing to me. I grin.

“I want your hands all over my body. Feeling my skin. Leaving goose bumps everywhere. Leaving me wet and wanting you.” I pant as I close my eyes and run my hands along my body. I shiver. “I want you to lick my navel. I want your lips on my lips. Kissing me. Your tongue taking me into bliss.”

“Mmm,” I hear Hayden hum. I smile.

“What do you want, Hayden? What do you want me to do?” I remove my bra.

“I want you to rub those perky nipples of yours. Like I would. And I want to hear you, baby.” I giggle and oblige. I remove my bra and gasp as I rub my nipples. Pinch them softly. I moan as I start to knead my right breast.

“That’s it, baby.” Hayden coos.

“Touch yourself too, Hayden.” I swallow.

“Oh, I already am.” I bite my lip and blush. I hear a hiss and I feel myself get a little more wet.

“Good.” I say.

“Rub yourself, Sky.” I just remove my panties and do just that. I gasp and groan, a little loudly. “Oh, yeah, baby.”

“Hayden.” I bite my lip. I’m so close.

“Keep it up, Sky.” And I do. We both just listen to each other panting and moaning. Until I hum when I reach my climax and come. Phone sex. Check. “Oh, baby, thank you.” Hayden sniffles. He’s still sick.

“Anything for my sick Hayden.” I smile.

“Well, now I need some sleep. But I’ll be at school tomorrow. I’ve been so good with attendance I don’t want to get side tracked because my immune system and white blood cells didn’t do their job.” I hear him cough a little.

“I hope you feel better in the morning.” I wish. “I’ll see you tomorrow. ‘Night, Hayden. I love you.”

“I love you too.” And we hang up. I dress from bed and fall into a deep slumber



A/N!!!: I'm so sorry! I thought I fixed this earlier, but a reliable source notified me that it wasn't! SO, here is the rest of this chapter. OMG! I hope you enjoy this & I will update early tomorrow to make up for this malfunction. Thank you for your patience, readers.
Sign up to rate and review this story