Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 6

by drtylttlscrt 4 reviews

Saturday finally comes!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-11-10 - 462 words - Complete

0Unrated
Saturday finally came! On Thursday, Frank asked Gerard to meet him at the park at 11am on Saturday, and when he saw his wonderful hair, beautiful eyes and charming grin as he walked towards Frank who was waiting patiently for him on a wooden park bench, he just couldn't help but jump up and down with glee and excitement!

"Hey, Gerard!" yelled Frank happily, pulling Gerard into a friendly hug.

"Hey, Frankie!"

Frankie? Did he just call me... Frankie?

His heart was now aflutter.

When Gerard pulled back from the hug, looked at him and asked how he was, Frank's heart only pounded faster. He wasn't sure if he intended to or not, but Gerard was sure as fuck staring into his eyes, which were now gleaming with anticipation. Frank wondered if Gerard could hear his heartbeat as well.

Frank managed to breathe out the words "I-I'm great, thanks! And you?" in a high, dreamy-sounding voice.

"I'm great!" replied Gerard.

Frank and Gerard talked for a while. They learnt basic things about each other like last names, birthdays and ages, but they also talked about things like their personal interests. Frank had learned that Gerard loved art and was a good singer, which sent thoughts rushing through his mind...

(I wonder if Gerard ever draws me in the future! Maybe he already has drawn me! Wait, maybe he's drawn US! Eeee! I hope he writes me a love song and sings it to me!)

Gerard had learned that Frank loved dogs. That's it. Frank was too distracted to talk much about himself - instead, he wanted to know everything there was to know about Gerard.

The two friends got burgers at the place Frank worked at about 4:30 and finished them about 20 minutes later (They would've been quicker, but they were too busy talking to each other), when Frank realised his parents told him that he had to be home by 5.

"Fuck! Gee - I mean, Gerard, I got- I gotta be home in like, 10 minutes." said Frank.

"Ah, that sucks! Well, I had a great time hanging out with you... see you on Mond -"

Before Gerard could finish his sentence, Frank slung his arms around Gerard's neck and smashed his lips against his. The sudden kiss went on for about 3 seconds before Gerard pushed Frank away, looked into his eyes (Not in a sweet, romantic I-love-you-so-much way, but in a shocked, almost angry what-the-actual-fuck-do-you-think-you're-doing way), and then asked him...

"Frank, what the actual fuck do you think you're doing!?"

Frank stuttered out a few high-pitched, broken noises, as they were the only things close to words he could let escape from his trembling mouth.

"Gerard, I-I love you..."

Gerard sighed, shook his head, replied "I'm sorry..." and slowly walked back home.
Sign up to rate and review this story