Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 7

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

Frank thinks about the events of Saturday.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2013-11-11 - 270 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank shakily ran home with floods of tears cascading like waterfalls from his bloodshot, hazel eyes that day, arriving home at 4:59 and narrowly escaping a noisy and emotionally painful argument with his father and moth - nah. Satan and his jackal wife is still a more fitting portrayal. Neither of them took notice of Frank as he slammed the door behind him, sprinted upstairs with his feet stomping loudly on the creaky, splintery, wooden steps, slammed his bedroom door in the same way he slammed the front door and jumped onto his bed, crying face-down into the soft, white, fluffy pillows which were now becoming stained with moist, salty tears.

"Why..." sobbed Frank sorrowfully. "Why did I k-k-kiss him?" He nearly choked on the word "kiss". A kiss just royally fucked up Frank's life, so, understandably, it wasn't something he really wanted to talk about right now.

...Or ever.

"Why doesn't he l-l-love me..."

He seemed to stutter on every word that had even the slightest affiliation with love.


"What is wrong with me... my h-h-heart... it actually aches..."

He now understood why they called it a broken heart.

Everything was going so well until the kiss... he thought about what Gerard was about to say.

"See you on Mond -"

Monday.

He wanted to see Frank at work on Monday because they were officially friends at that point. Frank thought to himself...

(If he really is your friend, then he'll show up. Don't you get it, he's not my friend! Well, he is... but I'm not his. Not anymore. I fucked up.)

What, oh, what will happen on Monday...
Sign up to rate and review this story