Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Keep Quiet

Two

by Noellestar 0 reviews

Morning after the party.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-11-21 - Updated: 2013-11-23 - 619 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning to the most amazing smell of my life. I opened my eyes and stood up to investigate, it took me a couple seconds to remember where I was, I left the bedroom and followed the smell I peeked around the corner and seen someone making breakfast I couldn't tell who it was because they were wearing a hoodie I figured out who it was when they turned around he didn't see me so I decided to sneak behind them and see what they were making. "Morning.." I said normally he jumped five feet in the air almost "JESUS HAYLEE!! DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A HEART-ATTACK!?!" I burst out laughing and shot back "Well, You deserve it!

You've already gave me two mini one's!" He narrowed his eye's and gave me the death stare "Yeah...well....its not funny when it happens to yourself" He ended the sentence with a frown, I rolled my eye's and looked at the ceiling just in time to jump out of the way and let the egg fall on Pete's head, he opened his mouth as if he was going to scream but nothing came out "MOTHER FUUUU-GOD DAM-GAAHHH!"

He screamed so loud it woke Joe up "What the he-" He burst out laughing when he seen the egg on Pete's head he burst out laughing "How did he get that on there!?" I smiled and replied "He was flipping egg's and I scared him" "That. Is. GENIUS!. High-five!" I reached out my hand and high-fived Joe "I'm glad you guy's are enjoying my misery of my favorite jackets death" he said sarcastically "Oh, shut up you big baby!" I said laughing "Yeah, its just the hood dude! You CAN get it cleaned!"

"But....but its all...yolky" He frowned again. I stuck my hand out and gave him the grabby motion "Gimme the jacket...uhh whatever your last name is" "Wentz" I turned my head, "Huh?" he smiled "my last name is "Wentz" " "Ohh well give me your jacket Wentz!" He unzipped it and threw it at me "Okay, so what are you gonna do with it now?" "I'm going to take it home and-"

"NO GIMME THE JACKET YOU NO TAKE HOME!" He reached for it and tried to swipe it out of my hands while I tried to reply "JOE GRAB WENTZ!" "YESSMAM!" He saluted towards me and grabbed Pete's arms and put them behind him "What I was trying to say was that I was going to take it home and clean it for you is that ok?" I patted him on the head and he nodded "Yes, that will be fine" he muttered I grinned "Ok its settled then the piece of yolky fabric come's home with me...." "....But first someone need's to fix my door"

"I'll go get the stuff Trohman, go get dressed because I'm going to need your help" "Ok be right back!" he ran off to his bedroom "WAIT" both boy's jumped "We need food first.." I smiled at them and they just stared at me but smiled at each other afterwards and both of them said together

"CLOSERS CAFE" "Uhh.....what....?" "Never mind, I don't want to know..." Joe nodded his hea and ran off with Pete staring at me with this cheesy grin on his face "Don't worry, its just a coffee shop" I breathed out a sigh of relief "Oh, Thank god, so, what should I wear?" He smiled at me and grabbed my arm pulling me to where....I did not know...

Hey people, sorry it took me sooooo lonngggg to write this chapter well, half chapter I will continue tomorrow! Nighty-Night!
-NoelleStar
Sign up to rate and review this story