Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Keep Quiet

Three

by Noellestar 0 reviews

I'm back! *Dun dun dunnn!*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-12-31 - 1180 words

0Unrated
Hey people, I'm back! :) sorry its taken so long for me to write this chapter I will be posting a lot tonight possibly..:) but anyways please review if you like the story so far or this chapter, because I have a lot of ideas for this story and I really want to continue but, I want to know if I should :\ But yeah, that's it for now ttyl, Noellestar

"You can open your eye's now" Pete said to me. I opened my eyes and stared at what was in front of me and stared blankly at him "Um, no offense but why are we standing in front of your closet?" he smiled at me "Because I'm lending you some of my clothes until we can get to yours" "oh thank's I needed to wear something clean" I smiled at him and he opened his closet and I almost jumped up and down at the sight of all his band t-shirts. "OH. MY. GOD. I think I might faint here and now!" I said and grabbed a blue Green Day shirt and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans that looked like they wouldn't even fit me. "Um, what size are these?" "Uh, I think their size 10" "Maybe" I shrugged and folded them up while he sat down on his bed "Where do I go put these on?" I asked he pointed to a door just a few feet away from us and I opened it and went in. I turned the light on and had managed to figure out that it was a bathroom "Do you have any form of hair products or brushes?" "Cabinet on the left" "Thank's!".

About ten minutes later I exited the bathroom and found Pete on his bed just like I left him "Have you been in that position the whole time I was in there? I pointed to the door and looked at him he was on his bed with his head hanging off the foot and it looked like all the blood rushed to his head "Yeah, I wanted to see how long I could do this before I passed out. So far I just have a massive headache." I laughed and went to leave his room to go get my shoes when he said "WAIT! Before you go can you help me get up?" I forced back laughter and helped him up "Just don't tell Joe that I couldn't get up by myself it will ruin my rep because I'm the master at sit up's!" I raised my eyebrow "Long story just pleeeeeaaseeeeee!" He gave me puppy dog eyes and I laughed "I will just make something up if he asks" "THANK YOU!" he hugged me and by the time we were ready Joe was waiting in the living room "Finally! I thought that I was going to have to go by myself."

"No, I was just helping Pete with an issue" I laughed a little bit when Joe raised his eyebrow "What kind of issue?" Pete looked at me "Um, he, uhh," I stammered I looked at Pete and he shrugged his shoulders I turned back to Joe and said the first thing that came to mind was "He needed help finding his underwear!" Joe and Pete both looked at me then Pete finally spoke up "Umm yeah because I threw it all under my bed" then he turned to me and his cheeks turned red Joe looked between us and finally said something "Okaaaay! TMI, TMI!" after exchanging looks me and Pete said "So, coffee shop?".

We arrived at Closers Café and what I didn't know was that it was attached to a HUGE mall and from what I can remember it had a Border's bookstore, Music or the misery music shop, Closer's Café, Forever 21, Hot topic, Mc donalds, subway, other food joints and a Best Buy. "WOW I didn't know this thing was connected to all these places, I thought you guy's were just bringing me downtown!" I said as I got out of the car Pete owned "Haha, well you guessed wrong so, how about we get a coffee then do the whole round-a-bout?" Joe nodded but I sat there confused "What round-a-bout?" They stared at me like I was crazy then looked at each other and smiled "YOU'LL SEE!" and they grabbed my arm and dragged me inside the café.

"OH. MY. FRICKEN. GOD! THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING I'VE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE!" I stared down at my vanilla bean iced coffee from Closers café while the boy's started laughing we just finished going to hot topic where I got this cute black and white baby doll strapless dress and these cute pink hightops to go with the dress I also bought a t-shirt with a dream catcher on it and a necklace with a panda bear charm on it.

Pete bought a t-shirt that said something about a bass player a Jack Skellington hat and a Nightmare Before Christmas leather braclet and Joe bought a Star Wars hoodie that said something about jedi a Star Wars movie poster and a Star Wars Chewbacca backpack. "Hey can we run into forever 21?" I said to break the silence "Um, sure I'll take you, you coming Joe?" "Me? Forever 21? Nahh I'm gonna go into Border's to see if they have that new Star Wars book I ordered in yet." "Ok talk to you later Joe" "See you later Fro-seph" Pete got smacked in the head for that one. "Talk to you guy's later, let's meet by the food court kay?" "Okay!" we said together and we left for Forever 21 as Joe went the other direction to Border's.
________
Hailey:http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoKx_QsJSBSAATnKJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIzc2xqMHQwBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAMwN2VkODg1NzllNmJiODhmZjYwZjBiZTU5MjU5Y2U0YQRncG9zAzY3BGl0A2Jpbmc-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Demo%2Bgirl%2Bwith%2Bblack%2Bhair%26sado%3D1%26n%3D60%26ei%3Dutf-8%26fr2%3Dsg-gac%26spos%3D12%26nost%3D1%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D67&w=500&h=375&imgurl=1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-juxaylA7qVs%2FUVViadvFakI%2FAAAAAAAAAJA%2FjDUjGeVyJ3A%2Fs1600%2Ftumblr_met8bwFCiU1ra2wtro1_500.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Femo-lifestyle.blogspot.com%2F2013%2F03%2Femo-girls-black-hair.html&size=42.7KB&name=%3Cb%3EEmo+%3C%2Fb%3ELifestyle%3A+%3Cb%3EEmo+%3C%2Fb%3EGirls+-+%3Cb%3EBlack+Hair%3C%2Fb%3E&p=emo+girl+with+black+hair&oid=07ed88579e6bb88ff60f0be59259ce4a&fr2=sg-gac&fr=&tt=%3Cb%3EEmo+%3C%2Fb%3ELifestyle%3A+%3Cb%3EEmo+%3C%2Fb%3EGirls+-+%3Cb%3EBlack+Hair%3C%2Fb%3E&b=61&ni=128&no=67&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=123p7743l&sigb=148u2sfpj&sigi=13boc6cqg&.crumb=Og6pasi3z7N&

____________
Hey guy's! so I'm going to write another chapter and post it here soon so look out for it and as I said before pleaseeee review so I know if I should keep going because I'm already planning a sequel and even if I just have one person reviewing that's enough to let me know that I should continue :)

thank's,
Noellestar
Sign up to rate and review this story