Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Keep Quiet

Four

by Noellestar 0 reviews

I know its been boring so far but don't worry, it is going to get a lot better! :) also here is chapter four even though it might seem a little filler-ish.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-12-31 - 1002 words

0Unrated
Joe's P.O.V

I parted way's with Hayliee and Pete for awhile and entered Borders it looked deserted so I went up to the counter to see if they had my book in yet. As I neared the counter I noticed no one was there so I rung the bell a few time's. "HELLOOOOOOOO! IS ANYONE HERE?!" I yelled before I rung it again. "I'M COMING!" I heard a male's voice yell. I turned around to see a kid several inches shorter than me with glasses and a truckers hat on he looked familiar but I couldn't figure it out. When he got closer I read his nametag that said "PATRICK" I bold letters, then it hit me, I was about to say something as I seen a hand in front of my face "Helloooo! Anbody in there?" I shook my head and looked at Patrick when he was about to walk away "oh! Yeah I was here to see if my book came in today? Its for Joseph Trohman." Patrick nodded his head and searched their computer "Yes, I do believe it has came in today." I nodded as he handed me my book.

"Will that be cash or credit?" Patrick asked me, "Cash" I handed him the money and stared at him. "What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked me before I shook my head "No, no you just look familiar" "Oh, wait, Joseph Trohman that's sounds familiar. Do you work at starbucks?" I shook my head no then I remembered where I remembered him from "SCIENCE CLASS!" I shouted almost making him fall on the ground "What?" He asked "I sit behind you in science and I think we take music together."

Patrick was deep in thought before his eyes grew big and he nodded "OH YEAH! Your the guy that play's guitar and falls asleep all the time!" I nodded "Yep! That would be me!" Patrick squinted for a second before he spoke again "But there's somewhere else I know your from. Aren't you in that band Arma....something?"

I nodded my head again "Arma Angelus?" "yeah! that's it!" "Yeah, I was the guitar player, but Arma Angelus broke up the drummer and lead singer had a fight so, here we are!" I laughed then I remembered that me and Pete are looking for a drummer and if I believe correctly this guy does some sick drumming in music class.

"Hey don't you play the drums?" Patrick nodded I stared at him for a couple of minutes before I remembered why I asked "Well, me and my friend are starting another band but we needed a drummer and a possible lead singer and maybe would you like to audition to be a drummer for it?" He stared at me and the smiled and nodded "Sure I'd love to! Here's my number call me when you'd want me to stop by, I don't really have a life" we both laughed and I took the piece of paper from his hand and left with my book.

fifteen minutes later I found Pete and Hailey "Guess what Pete?" "I'm scared to ask but proceed Joseph" "There's this kid in my music class in school and he gave me his number so he can audition as drummer for our unnamed band" I said smiling.

Pete stared at me then he smiled like I've never seen him smile before and He pat me on the back "Good going Joe I'll call him when we get to the car" and with that we set off for the parking lot when Hailey stopped and turned to us.

"Guy's, I think we should make a pact" Me and Pete stared at each other before we both said "A pact?" She nodded "Yeah, because I've never really had anyone there for me my parents were but they both died and none of my other family would take me in because I was turning eighteen and my only best friend is back in another state that I never want to return to so, I just want to know that I'll have someone there for me" She said sadly we looked at each other and put our hand's out she smiled and set her's on top and said

#"Best friends forever time and place till tonight do us part?" Me and Pete looked at each other confused and Pete asked "What does "Till tonight do us part mean?" She responded "It means, that if there ever was a time where we lost each other, to a fight or something else, we would have to come back to this exact spot and remember why we were friends in the first place and that night might be our fair-well so, "Till tonight do us part."#

Me and Pete looked at each other then broke the silence "Till tonight do us part" and after we broke Pete turned to me and said "Hey Joe can I have that piece of paper now?" I handed him the piece of paper With Patrick's number on it, he dialed the eight digits that hopefully will start our future. He put his hand up to show that it was ringing and someone picked up.

"Patrick?" "This is Pete, how does 12:00 tomorrow sound?" "Great!" While Pete was giving him the address me and Hailey got into the car and just as we got buckled in Pete swung himself into the driver's seat. "Well Joseph, Look's like we will be auditioning tomorrow" and with that, we were on our way back home.
____________
Ok, so here's the last chapter for tonight. I hoped you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Review please and also the paragraph that has a # at the beginning and a # and the end is going to mean something in the sequal and possibly in later chapter's. Well, I'm tired so I'm going to say Goodnight and goodbye for now everyone! Happy New year and peace out! Noellestar
Sign up to rate and review this story