Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Keep Quiet

Five part one

by Noellestar 0 reviews

Let the good stuff begin! And another familiar face gets introduced! ;)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-01-06 - 1620 words

0Unrated
I opened the door to the guy's apartment the next day and seen that they were watching tv. Anyone who watches tv knows that it was "Friend's", it looked like the episode where Rachel accidentally baked her engagement ring into Monica's lasagna. I put my extra key to the guy's apartment back in my pocket, They gave it to me incase I ever got locked out again.


I walked up to their couch and swung myself over the back accidentally landing in Pete's lap. He raised an eyebrow "May I help you" he questioned me I blushed and started mumbling, until he smiled and started laughing at me "Hey, I was just kidding!" I stopped and looked at him and after about five seconds I slapped him on the head and moved in the middle of him and Joe, "Well, its not like you were that comfy anyways" I laughed.


He looked at me faking offence "Well then! No more-" he got cut off by Joe laughing at the tv and a knock at the door he looked at his watch "Oh crap! Its already twelve!" He stood up and rushed to the door as the person was knocking again. "I'm coming!" Pete said as he was rushing out of his room putting on a different pair of jeans, his hair falling into his eye's perfectly.

He stood up and went to the door just as the knocking died down He opened the door and I'm not sure if this guy was Patrick or not but I waited to be introduced before I said anything that would make me look like an idiot.

"ANDY!?" I heard Pete yell, the guy named "Andy" was a little bit taller than Pete and he wore glasses, a black t-shirt with a star wars logo on it, a pair of black jeans and tennis shoes. His hair came up to shoulder length and he had a piercing under his bottom lip. I stood up from the couch and went to go greet him but I got pushed out of the way by Joe. "ANDY!" Joe yelled as he ran to the guy that I have still to meet.


"FRO-BRO!" Andy yelled back as they pretended to have a light saber fight. Pete coughed and nodded his head towards me when Andy looked at me, he stopped fighting with Joe and walked over to me I smiled and broke the silence in the small room. "Um, Hi I'm Hailey. I moved across two doors down and I just met Pete and Joe day before yesterday. Oh! and by the way! Nice t-shirt....Any was it?" He nodded.

"Yeah, me and Pete used to go to high school together and we formed a band and that's where Joe comes in and we both loved star wars so now their both my best friends." He finished I turned to Pete "I thought you said you wanted to be in a band someday?" He looked at me funny then remembered what he told me when we talked, "Oh! Yeah! I half lied" I looked at him as if to say "Go on." and he continued.


"I do want to be in a band someday, but what I want is to be in a band that actually stick together for more than just six months and find's a record label where the lead singer/screamer/bassist, drummer and lead guitarist don't get kicked out of the band and are forced to move back home and the other two are trying to figure out where their going to find rent money now that their paycheck is down the toilet."

He stopped and I looked at all three of them and gave each one of them a hug. Andy seemed hesitant at first but gave in and I stepped back and said "Well boy's look's like we're going to have to take Andy to the best buy parking lot after Patrick's audition." Andy raised an eyebrow but Joe told him never mind for now. I stopped and let the wheels move in my brain as I looked at Pete who gave me this funny look.

"What?" He said " Andy's a drummer, your a bassist, Joe's a guitarist but yet Patrick's going to audition for drum's?" Him and Joe looked at each other and put two and two together to see what I just said, and from the two of them I think I even heard a light bulb ding. "Dude! Were totally going to see if Patrick can sing today! I know he's good at drums but I caught him singing one time when he stayed behind for art and he sing's perfect!" Andy was staring at us and Pete decided to get him caught up.

About twenty minutes later Andy was now going to officially be the drummer, but Patrick wouldn't know anything about it. I was about to say something else when there was a knock on the already opened door. "Hey, am I interrupting anything?" Patrick said from the doorway.


Everyone turned and looked at him "Nope stumpy, were just going to head down to the basement of the building and see your drumming skills." Pete said and we headed down into the basement and Patrick got set up at the drum kit and Pete and Joe got set up at their stations and me and Andy watched as they killed it. Now that I think of it I'm pretty sure they were doing a Prince song but I'm not sure which one. After they were done Pete walked up to Patrick while Joe came walking up to us.

"Ok so he's telling Pat that he's going to try him singing and see how that work's out." I stared at Joe "And how do you know this?" He rolled his eye's "Because the flying pig delivered today's paper and it told me!" He said I rolled my eye's back at him and watched as Patrick looked as though he was going to flip out.

I stood up and walked over to them, "Hey Pete id everything alright?" I asked seriously because it looked like Patrick was about to tip over. "Yeah Hailey he is just has a little bit of stage fright" he replied I nodded my head and went and sat down. I thought for a couple of minutes before I said "Have you ever written anything?" all eyes turned on me and he nodded his head "Y-y-yeah I-I've written a couple of song's but I only know one. I smiled "Do you know an a capella beat for it?" I asked, He shook his head yes and I nodded at him "Then sing that one and we'll call it good, besides, its better to hear a capella then without any background music to see if you are any good" He nodded and went up to the microphone as Pete sat down Patrick told us that the song was called "XO" we nodded at him to continues and he started singing.

"I comb the crowd. And pick you out. My mouth moves to fast for you to figure it out. It starts eye's closed to fingers crossed to I swear I say, to I swear I say....To hand between legs to whatever it takes to, drinks at the club to bar, to the key's toy our car, to hotel stairs to the emergency exit door, No! to the love I left my conscious in between the pages of the bible in the drawer, what did it ever do for me I say? It never calls me when I'm down love never wanted me. I hoped you choked. And crashed your car. Hey tear catcher that's all you were from the staaaaarrrt. I swear I say to I swear I say to hand between legs to whatever it takes to, drinks at the club to, the keys to you car, to hotel stairs to the emergency exit door. Nooooo! To the love, I left my conscience pressed
Through the keyholes I watched you dress, Kiss and tell. Loose lips sink ships. To the love, I left my conscience pressed, Through the keyholes I watched you dress, Kiss and tell. Loose lips sink ships. To the love, I left my conscience pressed. To the love, I left my conscience pressed. To the love, I left my conscience pressed. Between the pages of the Bible in the drawer. "What did it ever do for me?" I sayyy...."

We all stared at him in awe. He looked at us and Pete smiled "You got the lead singing job dude!" Patrick smiled really big and he thanked us all and just as he was about to go Joe said "Patrick, how about you hangout for awhile and we can all get to know one another. I mean Pete and me don't even know a thing about you or Hailey let alone Andy." He looked at us and shrugged "I'll have to call my mom first but, how about it?" We ll smiled and headed upstairs.


Hey guy's! So, I decided to continue and it is now 12:06 at night so I'm going to got o bed. I hope you enjoy! :P -Noellestar oh! and here's a picture of what Pete, Patrick, Andy and Joe look like in this fic so yeah. Hopefully the link works :) http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dgTR0CAxS4I/UVbR-bgCY8I/AAAAAAAADMQ/NTCWdjh9LwQ/s1600/FoB.jpg And for anyone that's new to Fall Out Boy the memebers in order of this pic go Joe, Pete, Andy and Patrick the one in the red shirt is Andy and the one wearing the hat is Patrick so ttyl again! -Noellestar
Sign up to rate and review this story