Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Movies are real

When Movies are real

by CupcakeFairy 2 reviews

The story you all auditioned for.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-11-25 - 1245 words

1Original
SOME CHARACTERS MAY HAVE BEEN EDITED DURING THE WRITING OF THIS FANFICTION.

Chapter 1

Jess’s POV
“Jessica Oreo, late again” Of cause my home room try and stifle giggles. Yes my last name happens to be a type of cookie. It’s been a year, get over it.

I’ve got OREOS on the brain, can’t you tell.

“If you’re late again you get detention.”
“Yes, Miss.” I quickly take my seat next to my friend Pandora. Now don’t get me wrong she looks scary, what with the fact she looks like she just came from a vampyer photo shoot, but she is the nicest person ever…well unless you piss her off. Believe me she put a frog down a kids pants when he called her Pan-Dora the explorer in biology last semester.

“How come you’re late?”
“Slept in.”
“So nothing new then?”
“Nope.”
“All right then.” Just then the bell goes. “Dam it, I’ve got history.” She complains every Monday. Try having a class where you’re made to run around in shorts first thing on a Monday.
“History? If anyone should be complaining it’s me, I’ve got gym.”
“Sorry, I’m with Jess on this one. Gym is legal torture. It’s like they enjoy humiliating us.” Gerard says coming from behind as we make our way down the hall.
“Very funny Gee-tard, such a comedian. But yes they do get a kick out of ruing what little self-esteem we have. ”
“I’m a man of many talents.” He says with that Cheshire grin of his. I can’t help but shake my head. They mock each other but at the same time they get the other’s randomness. No they don’t like, like each other. Actually last time I checked Pandora had a crush on some guy in her math class. I think she said his name’s Wendell.
“Whatever, I’m skiving. There is no way I’m going through what you call ‘legal torture’.” Using air quotes always makes things sound better, or sarcastic. Either way…
“You’re screwed if a zombie apocalypse broke out. You know that right?” I roll my eyes and give Pandora the finger. A zombie apocalypse, although possible I’m not worried. Still sometimes I worry about her.

^On the roof^

“Looks like I’m not the only one.” I look up from my batman comic to see Frank. He is what’s referred to as a hyperactive, skittle obsessed; obviously in love with… you know I don’t actually know. Dam I had to pay attention that day. Midget. I’m not exadurating either. He’s only 5, 5. Okay so technically we’re the same height but I’m a girl and supposed to be short. So yes midget is the right terminology to describe him.

“Mmm, gummy bear?” I say absent mindedly going back to my comic. What I like gummy bears, nothing wrong with that.
“Hell yeah Oreo, ooo is that the new issue of batman?”
“You know if you change the I to an O, and re-write it backwards, Iero becomes Oreo.” Mikey, the moderately sane one of the bunch.
“It,” Frank quickly checks it over. “Awe shit it does to.”
“So Mikey, you skiving to?”
“Not really. Just got here so I figure there’s no point going to class.”
“You didn’t come with Gerard?”
“No I stayed at Bobert’s last night. Project due, you know.” He says cleaning his glasses. Bob, much to his disgust is a jock. He only tried out this year because his dad threatened to take his drums away if he didn’t and he couldn’t come up with an excuse with a decent alibi to avoid it as his dad it the vice coach of the team, talk about being a sadistic prick.

“So what class is the project for anyway?” Typical. Frank always has to be so nosey.
“Biology. Hay have you’s seen Ray this morning? He owes me 20 bucks.”
“No, sorry about the 20. Hay what’s Gee Gee doing after school?” Gee Gee, seriously?
“You know he hates that.” Without even looking I can tell Frank rolled his eyes.
“Yes, but I’m the only one who gets away with it. Now answer the dam question.”
“I don’t know probley some art thing.”
“Oh shit that reminds me.” Dam it can’t find anything in this bag. Math book, pen, “Ah, here it is. Can you give Gee his art book back for me? I forgot all about it this morning.”
“Don’t you have art this arvo?”
“Yeah, but he needs to before then and I don’t share any other classes with him.”
“I’m sure you skive together.”
“Oh yeah 4th period. Never mind.”

As I made my way to third period chemistry with my head down trying to avoid attention. We all love chemistry because we like to blow thing up. Whether it’s accidently or accidently on purpose is another story. Suddenly my butt is making out with the lino floor and my back pack is trying to make a break for it.
“Oh, sorry I didn’t see you there.” I look up to see a girl that looks like a rainbow threw up on her. Her whole outfit was a different colour.
“S’okay. My eyes where to busy admiring the crappy lino.” To this she goggles, latterly giggles. Like WTF?
“Not one for liking the attention?” well DH, unlike someone who is a walking rainbow.
“No.” is my witty answer. Way to go Miss Biscuit.
“Sorry, how rude of me I’m Holly, but call me Hozzie.” She says holding out her hand.
“Jess.” I reply shaking her hand. “Godd’a go, I’ve got a date with a Bunsen burner.”
“Well have fun, just don’t get to frisky.” She yells after me, I laugh and send a wave in her direction. She actually seems like a pretty cool chick.


So this is where this chapter ends. I know it’s kina short. I’m guessing you’re trying to figure out who this new girl’s like. Well you’ll have to wait and see. Oh yeah I’m mean.

You all know what to do as this is your audition story. For the slow ones that’s rate and review. On a side note you all know this is set in revenge ere at school. I have a rough plot line, but all ideas and issues are welcome. Sooo, give me your wonderful brain juice. I wonder what brain juice would taste like. Speaking of juice in the fifth The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys there’s the lyrics ‘Yeah I drink juice when I’m killing ‘cause it’s fucking delicious.’ There from a song on The Mad Gear and the Missile kid.

Oh wow my brain just took over.

P.S. It’s possible that up dates will be far between as ideas tend to play hide and seek with my brain. I also have upcoming teacher torment (exams). I hate that word and why do they call them exams anyway. It’s like they mash the words yam and Xmas together. Now I don’t know about you but aren’t the two unrelated, well unless you have yams on Christmas. And what are yams anyway?

Oh man it happened again.

R & R PLEASE!
Sign up to rate and review this story