Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Movies are real

Mean friends and class projects

by CupcakeFairy 1 review

The others meet this new character and the plot starts.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-12-10 - 1774 words

0Unrated
Thanks for the reviews peeps. Sorry I took so long. I’m not gonna make up some lame excuse. I was reading other fan fics. Plain and simple. I promised myself I wouldn’t but I did. I have the guy’s views and not just the audition characters. So anyway enjoy.

Chapter 2 – Mean friends and class projects.

Gerard’s POV
Fourth period gym. Roof here I come. What gym is legal torture. Anyway Jess skives this Monday lesson too, so we use it as an extra art lesson.
“What’s up, Picasso?” She and Franky call me Picasso because apparently I’m good at drawing. I think I’m shit, but there you go.
“Not much.” She sits beside me and rummages around in that bag of hers. “How much crap have you got in there?”
“Um? That’s a good question…Ah, where is it? No. no. hay I’ve been looking for that...Ah ha. Here you go.” She hands me my sketch pad.
“Ta... I’d hate to know what you’re like with a hand bag.” There’s her world famous you’re joking look.
“What’s the point of a hand bag when I have pockets? Plus there a hassle to find stuff.” My turn for a you’re joking look.
“And your school bag isn’t?” she shrugs.

“What do ya think about turning our English play into a real live movie for art.?” Off topic but that does sound pretty cool.
“How would we do that and how is it relevant?” she rolls her eyes, okay so I’m missing the point.
“Well we would use our friends as the actors. And it’s relevant ‘cause of makeup and props.” I chew the idea over. “But that’s not the best part. We don’t tell them what’s going on until their character has to die. That way the fear is real.” Okay she is sick and twisted. I love it.
“Awesome. It’s gonna take a lot to keep it from them, especially Mikey.” He is so observant. It’s annoying sometimes.
“Not that hard. We just work on it in art, English, skives and you can come over as well.”
“Yeah that’ll work. But I think we should also get help from Av club and form the ones that do all the robot stuff.”
“Robotic engineering?” I nod. “Yeah great idea.” She pulls out her phone.
“What you doing?”
“Texting Franky. I need help.”

Frank’s POV
“Great, just fucking great.” I mumble. I forgot my math notes.
“Language.” Bob tuts earning himself a death stare as he takes his seat.
“I left my fucking math assignment home.” Bloody hell. I barely pass as it is and that’s ‘because Bob sits next to me. I’d fail if he didn’t.
“Ruff.”
“Na, really.”
“Now, now no need for sarcasm.” I roll my eyes.
“Is this seat taken?” I look over at the question asker and I presume Bob does the same. A girl who I’m guessing got into a fight with a paint factory is standing there. “I’ll take that as a no then.” She parks her ass next to us.
“What, who are you.”
“Now Franky don’t be rude.” Another death glare for Bob. “Hi I’m Bob and the rude leprechaun here is Frank.”
“Hi to you to. Call me Hozzie.” Hozzie? WTF name is that? Wait did Bob just call me a leprechaun. He is so fucking dead. “Weird for a jock to sit up the back, let alone be nice…ish to the people who sit back here.”
“Ah…yeah. I didn’t have a choice. My dad threatened me.” Here we go. Bob’s life story. Wow, I’m spending too much time hanging with the girls. “But, it has some perks.”

My phone vibrated. Thank God. Someone to talk to. I grab it from my pocket and glance at the number. It’s Jess and her wonderful timing.

Ah, the texting convocation is below. Just thought I’d clarify.

‘Hay, wat U doin after skool?’ I quickly text back.
“Gitar lesson till 4. After that nutin Y?’
‘Need help. Bring pen + paper.’ That means one thing. She’s writing another song. I’m her go to for stuff like that. With a smile I reply and quickly shove my phone back in my pocket.
“Oh, someone’s happy. Get a message from your girlfriend?” this girl is starting to get on my nerves.
“Well yes. One of them.” The you’re joking look. Do all girls know that look? “What. Can’t I have friends that are part of the female population?.. Wait you thought I was a man whore didn’t you?” She blushes. “You did to. Tut, tut, tut. Jumping to conclusions. Silly girl.” She rolls her eyes.
“So who is she?”
“Nosey aren’t we.” Way to go Bob with the observations. Rainbow chick or ‘Hozzie’ rolls her eyes. They’ll roll out of her head if she isn’t careful.
“Yes I’m nosey. Sooo who is she?” I’m not saying a word. Nope. Not one.
”judging by the look, I’m gonna say Jess.” Bob receives his third death glare. Lucky those things don’t really work or he’d be dead and buried.
“Is she wearing a black Nirvanas shirt and grey skinnies, ‘cause if it’s the Jess I’m thinking of I met her earlier.” Wow, she talked to the socially awkward Jess. Shit girl got skills.
“Yeah that’s the same Jess. Man you got skillz.” Did Bob just say skills with a Z? guess I’m not the only one spending too much time hanging with the girls.
“Mm, she doesn’t do so well outside our group.”
“Really, she was doing pretty well at making funnies. She even laughed at one of mine.” It’s amazing. This chick has supernatural powers.
“Oh, my, god. You either have mind control or you’re an alien.” O…Kay. Bob going extra-terrestrial.
“No, and I wish. Then I’d have proof that I’m adopted.” Okay. Freaky. Maybe I judged her too quickly.

Just then the bell goes.
“FUCK YEAH, LUNCH!” Bob looks at us like we have eight arms and two heads as we make a break for the door.
“What? I like lunch. It’s a break from sadistic teachers.” She huffs out walking toward the caff. Well she’s not wrong.
“You both said the same thing at the same time.” Hozzie and I look at each other then burst out laughing. “S so the mighty midget likes lunch to?” Oh no she didn’t. Fuck, that’s it no more hanging out with the girls. Too many chick flics.
“HAY. I AM NOT A MIDGET OR LEPRACHAUN.” I heard you Bob, so don’t think I didn’t. “Everyone is just freakishly tall.” That’s right no one calls me short.
“If you say so Mr Elf.” With a roll of my eyes i go and sit by Gee. What I have a man crush. Girls have chick crushes so what’s the difference. Anyway I packed my own lunch. We all do. No one eats the cafeteria ‘food’, not unless you want to go to the nurse’s office or you’ve got an iron stomach.

Mikey’s POV
Their hiding something. Since Ray, who still owes me a 20, and I walked in here I could tell those two are hiding something.
“Dude what’s up with you.” Thanks Ray, just make it obvious that I know something.
“Those two are hiding something.” I say pointing at Jess and my brother. Ray just raises an eye brow like I’m crazy. I’m not my mom had us checked.
“What gives you that idea?” is he trying to piss me off. I missed having coffee this morning, so I’m no mood to be fucked with. My expression must have scared him a bit ‘cause the next thing I know he spills his guts.
“Ah, fine. I told Jess what I got you for Christmas okay.” Okay now I feel a little bad. And curious.
“Not cool dude. Hay Franky.” Gees Ray make me feel guilty.
“Hay.” At the same time he takes a set by Gerard. I think he has a guy crush on him. Mah. “The others are being mean to me.” He says with a pout. What a baby.
“Aw. Fwanky upset ‘cause of the big meanies.” Ray says in a patronizing tone.
“Shut it puff man, or I’ll shave off your beloved fro in your sleep.” Ray just rolls his eyes. I see Bob walking over to us with some rainbow chick. Is he dating?

“Sup.” Frank rolls his eyes. Okay I’m missing something. “Hozzie you’ve already met mighty midget. The puff man is Ray, Mr I’m not a vampyre look alike is Gerard, tall, awkward and skinny is his brother Mikey, the girl with the loud mouth and social awkwardness is Jess who you said you met before, and wait where’s Miss I’m not a vampyre super model?”
“Detention. La Bitch sent her.” that’s the ‘creative’ personal name my brother ‘invented’.
“Really, and she didn’t send you as well?” I’m not dumb. They both end up in detention when they have French. He shrugs, as if to say so I’m not in detention.

“Anyway, guys this is Hozzie.” Oh, so she’s new. That explains it.
“Yeah I remember I was on my way to chemistry, when my butt decided to get up close and personal with the lino and my bag tried to escape for freedom. I don’t blame it. Who wouldn’t want to escape this shit hole.”
“Well aren’t we talkative. So how was your date?” date? Jess had a date? With who?
“Great. Me and Mikey managed to blow up the lab. I burnt my book to.” Oh date with a Bunsen burner. Yeah that was fun. “And you singed mine. And one of the jocks nearly lost an eyebrow.”
“Cool, which one?” Ah, good old Bob. He maybe a jock but he doesn’t act like those Barbie fuckers.
“The blonde one, with the shit colour eyes and idiotic expression.”
“Jason. And I hate to be the one to break the news but they all have that look.”


You all know the drill. It’s your story, etcetera, etcetera.
R&R ficwardians peeps. Yeah I went ghetto on your ass… At least I think I did.
Sign up to rate and review this story