Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Movies are real

What's with you?

by CupcakeFairy 1 review

something's wrong with Mikey, and an argument over ice cream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2014-02-14 - 908 words

1Funny
Sorry about the wait guys. I'm not gonna boar you with the details. Um, so this it a short one. Here it is, chapter 3.
*

Still Mikey’s POV
Yay. ‘School’ is over. Hozzie turned out to be a pretty cool girl. That is when you can get over the loud outfit and arrogance.
“But Ray, everyone knows that cookies ‘n’ cream is better than vanilla.”
“No way. And besides without the cookies part cookies ‘n’ cream is just vanilla ice-cream.” Seriously Ray and Gerard are arguing over ice-cream flavours.
“You’re such a party pooper.” Okay my brother just said party pooper like what the fuck?
“Yeah Ray, you party pooper. I don’t care what you say, without the cookies part it’s boring. So Gee is right, cookies and cream is better.”
“You can’t make it without vanilla though.” Great now they’ve chosen sides. Pandora has sided with Gerard and Jess with Ray.
“Nu ah, you can make it with chocolate ice-cream.” Ahh, I can’t take it.

“Will you all shut up about ice-cream flavours? Who cares which is better.” Finally.
“Forget about what I said about Ray being a party pooper. If anything it’s Mikey.” Oh my god. Like what has happened to my friends? Did they inhale too much chalk dust?

“Mikey are you okay?” No Jess. I’m not okay. And to top it off I’ve got a shit load of homework, and the Satanists want it by tomorrow.
“Yes. Just peachy.” I stomp off ahead of the others.
“Okay Mr. Peachy, no need to bit my head off.” Whatever. I wish people would but out sometimes.
“Hay. Wait up. Miiiikeeeey!” AAHHH! Leave me alone. I don’t care if mom will kill him. I want to be on my own.

Ray’s POV
As Gerard runs off after his brother I begin to grin.
“What fro boy?” well. Wait did Pandora just call me fro boy? Jess is trying not to laugh. Dam it she did.
“VANILLA WINS!. And if you’re going to insult me and my fro, I’ll make you join the fro-ism.” With that Jess can’t contain her laughter.
“HA, Ha, HA, FRO-ism. HA, HA, Nice.” Ah-oh. I elbow Jess. Pandora looks pissed. We are so dead.
“Jess.”
“Yeah?” she looks at Pandora to. “Oh, you’re on your own dude.”
“What?” I look to where Jess should have been standing. “DAM IT! WAIT FOR ME!” she is not leaving me to deal with the beast that is Pandora. Thank god she can’t hear my thoughts I’d be dead already.

Gerard’s POV
“What the hell is with you?” he’s had something bugging him. I can tell because the evil, little troll has pressed my brother.
“Nothing. And why is it your business if there is.” The bed room door slams in my face.
“HAY! LET ME IN YOU FUCK-TARD!” did I mention that we share a room, no, well we do and he’s locked me out.
“NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“IT’S MY ROO……” is he trying to drown me out with the Misfits? Although I can’t fault his choice, he is not keeping me out. “I NEED MY OTHER SKETCH BOOK!” the door opens and my book flies out, sending me to the floor before returning to its original precision. “THANK YOU!”

Something is wrong with him but what? Ah, I’ll sought it out later. I walk up the path of Jess’s house and knock on the door.
“Hay, come in.” she seems in a good mood.
“Hi hun. How are you?” Jess’s mom. Light brown hair and piercing green eyes. Jess is a split image in that sense.
“Hallo Karen. I’m good thanks.” Don’t judge, she doesn’t like being called Mrs Oreo. To be honest I don’t blame her, it sounds like she married the dude who invented them. She smiles warmly.
“And Mikey, how’s he?” I wish I knew.
“He’s fine.”
“Moooooom, leave him alone. We got homework.” She says as she drags me towards her room.

“Shit you tidied up.” I mean it’s still a mess, but it’s an improvement. Before it looked like the aftermath of a war zone. She shrugs.
“Ah, I ran out of clean cloths. Well that and I was trying to find all my band shirts.” I sit on her bed, Believe it or not it’s the cleanest thing in here, and start pulling my book out my bag.
“That explains everything.” She rolls her eyes and goes to her desk. At least I think it’s her desk? We don’t know anymore.
“Whatever. What have we still got?

I make it home just before dark and before my parents. If they knew I was out this late on my own I’d be dead. Wait, why is it so quiet? I should be hearing some kind of music.
“MIKEY?” fuck no answer. I head to our room and bang on the door. “MIKEY?” fucking hell it’s still locked. Hmm, I know the window. I rush outside to the basement window. Aw shit. Where’s my phone? I pat till I find it and call Ray.
“Fuck, please pick up.”
“This is Ray,”
“Ray thank go…..”
“Sorry I can’t pick up……….” Fucking HELL! Voice mail.

*
R&R please, I'm stuck for chapter 4.
Sign up to rate and review this story