Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Movies are real

And so it starts.

by CupcakeFairy 3 reviews

The plan begins. Who's already in on it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2015-05-19 - 618 words

1Original
So sorry for taking way to long. Anyway the next chapter.

Bob’s POV
With a groan I woke to the sound of Blondie. Dam phone, who the fuck is calling me at . . . 5pm. Hu, guess it’s not as late as I thought. Glancing at the caller ID, Gerard. Dude better have a dam good reason for waking me, I answer.
“What?”
“Thank fuck? Hjwgdwhjefekjfnekfni.” The hell? Don’t tell me he’s high again and thinks there’s a zombie apocalypse or alien invasion. Believe me it’s happened before.
“Shut up! Now start again and slow the fuck down.” I don’t swear all that often, but when I do people know I’m not happy.
“There’s no music, the door’s still locked and Mikey’s’ passed out on the floor. Fuckin’ help me!” Shit Mikey. No wonder.
“All right I’m on my way. See you soon.” I don’t wait for him to answer before hanging up. Not bothering to change out of my PJs I shove on my hoody and some shoes, wack my phone in my pocket and race down stairs.

“Robert, honey is that you?” geez mom, not now.
“Yeah it’s me.” She greats me at the bottom of the stairs. Perfect, just perfect.
“Where on earth are you going at this hour?” She looks me up and down. I’m in my PJs, so what. “Or should I say where are you going dressed like that?”
“Mom now is not the time. Gerard is freaking coz of Mikey.”
“You know your father and I don’t like you hanging with the Way boys. Their bad influence. I hear they’re doing drugs and,”
“MOM!” I cut her off. I don’t need to hear this shit right now. I practically know the dam lecture by heart I’ve heard it so many times. “You can lecture me all you want when I get back because right now my friends need me.” Pushing past my mother I bolt out the door towards the Way’s place.

Half way there my phone rings again. What now?
“What? I’m in a hurry.” I grumble down the line.
“Mikes in trouble, I know. Well at least he will be.” Jess says cheerily. Dam girl knows something.
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“It’s a prank.” Really? The hell is wrong with them. When Gerard finds out they’ll be pushing up daisies.
“A prank.”
“Yes Bobert. Just go with it. And don’t crap on about Gerard and what he’ll do when he finds out. We went in knowing all that.”

I end up giving in and Jess explains the prank. I can’t believe I agreed to this.
“There you are.” Oh right yeah. Mikey’s in ‘trouble. Guess I should say my prays now.
“Sorry, mom tried to lecture me.” Well not a complete lie.

“Come on, come on.” Would he shut up? It’s hard enough to pick a lock as it is. I don’t need someone to mutter in my ear as well.
“Gerard please shut up. I can’t concentrate with you in my ear.” He bites his lip apologetically and paces instead. So yeah I can pick locks. So can Franky, but he was grounded. Word of advice don’t mouth off to your mom for a bad report card and get caught throwing water balloons full of questionable substance off the roof on the same day.
“Bingo!” I grin and push the door open. Gerard races past. Inpatient much.
“Mikey! Hay Mikey!” Gerard shakes his little brother. Mikey’s body shakes as he tries to contain his laughter.
Sign up to rate and review this story