Categories > Books > Harry Potter > UnCharted Bandet

Enter the World

by Myrddin-Ignis-Magus 2 reviews

Harry Drake travels to Calais on his way home to England where his adventure should begin, but here. He gets something anyway.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2013-12-17 - Updated: 2013-12-18 - 4229 words

-1OOC
UnCharted Bandit

Chapter I

Enter the World

He sat, half bored as the train moved. He would stand at just six foot, but he slouched in his seat, not really doing much of anything. He wore black combat trousers with a black sleeveless tee shirt underneath. He wears some brown and black walking boots, and a beige jacket.

His raven black hair is cut short, spiking out to the front, longer on top, while the sides are slightly shorter. His eyes are a brilliant shade of green, like emeralds that catch the light just right, which seems to capture most girls' attention straight away.

He had not long since turned sixteen, and had been travelling alone… well nearly always alone for the past year, since his 'father/big brother' figure had some treasure or something to hunt, he went off too because, well he could, and didn't feel like treasure hunting this time.

It had been a bit scary, and daunting, but he has magical powers, and the magical world views things differently than the muggles. So, he can get away with being a 'minor' on his own, though he has plenty of people he could go to, he wants to follow in 'his' footsteps and find his own path.

It made him smile to think about how he got his nickname. He had shown quite the aptitude for sleight of hand, or using his magical talents to give people the slip, or other things beside. His best friend, dubbed him The King of Bandits, and it has kind of stuck as a running joke ever since.

He doesn't mind too much as it suits his style. Though, he had always wanted to settle a little more when he was younger, but that wasn't his family. His family travelled a lot, searching for that great score from the ancient world, which just happened to involve a lot of fleeing for their lives if things panned out correctly, if not then no one was trying to kill them.

The 'King' has learnt lots on his journeys, and been to many different places around the world he knew he never would have seen staying with 'them'. His real family. To his 'real' family he had been nothing but a big disappointment. That is why he ran away from home, fleeing the unfairness of it, the way they treat 'her' better than him and he just could not hack it.

He had been four at the time, and in his four-year-old little head, he felt that running away was the only way. He knows apart of him only did it to get the attention, and if they realised he had gone fast enough they could have easily found him. He does not know how long it took to realise he had ran, but the thought made him cringe.

It had been scary when he was caught stealing by this older man. He had never seen him before in his life, and he was a muggle (non-magical person). However, the man knew of magic and showed him pity, not that he seemed to care about stealing, and after all, you do what you have to do to survive.

He had been taken to an apartment where he thought he was going to be hurt or something, even though the older guy was trying to reassure him that he was not going to hurt him. There he met the older guys younger partner in 'crime', in his early twenties. The man who he took his new family name from.

They turned out to be kind of, not quite archaeologists, since they were interested in more; valuable finds than rocks or crap you can find in the dirt. In other words, they were and still are treasure hunters. Its just other treasure hunters, though, not as smart are far better financed, and they keep coming across loons who are trying to gain power from ancient magical artefacts, and it leaves the three of them broke a lot having to end up stopping them and the treasure is lost.

Though, that leads to the annoying question of why all of these temples have to collapse after the bad guys lose. It's infuriating, which is why he tends to occasionally Robin Hood some ancient treasures from less temple like places.

He sighed, shaking his head as he looked out of the window, watching the French countryside fly by. He's pretty sure he should be nearing Calais, and then it's just a hop and skip to the UK, if he felt like apparating.

However, he prefers to see the world and meet people. So teleporting around is a no-no unless he has no choice in the matter, like a quick escape, but he can't believe how much the magical world wards against teleportation in the muggle world, not to mention all of the tombs and temples and other such places, and there still active ancient wards.

"Maybe I should settle down for a while," he muttered to himself thoughtfully. "Make some new friends, learn some sorcery?" he said in wonder before looking to the other few passengers around him, but they did not seem to hear him, and it would have been embarrassing if that had.

He knows he can distract girls and women with his looks and muscles, so they don't notice his oddities, and he doesn't parade around with them for too long for them to notice. He hadn't hung around many magical people since he went on his trip of self-discovery.

His main companions have been muggles all the way, completely oblivious to any mystical realms hidden upon the Earth, some of which are blatantly obvious if you look hard enough. It has to make him wonder sometimes, as even the 'magical'-world doesn't see it, or maybe they choose not to, who really knows?

Frowning was becoming a habit as he pulled out his copy of the French newspaper, reading it over. Apparently, the UK is that news worthy with loads of unexplained deaths happening all the time. Then that earthquake last month and that bridge collapse, and a hurricane destroying a whole town.

Though, he read through between some lines about some odd men wearing black robes and masks having been found brutalised. So some people are fighting back, and it's not the wimps in the magical world. This is partially why he is returning, because he can't stand letting these morons get their own way.

Since Voldemort's return a few months ago, he can't get a break with wizards and witches of the not dark but dark and evil variety being more brazen wherever he goes. The selfish jerks just want to commit crimes of murder and hate and whatever wherever they are. The worse thing about that is they are getting away with it.

He had beaten the ten barrels of crap out of ten Death Eater wannabes in Italy and got attacked by their aurors for 'taking the law into his own hands'. He had no choice but to beat them up too, not that it was hard. He finds wizard/witch cops more useless than the muggles.

You just have to be fit enough to run away from magical world cops and they will never be able to keep up. Just run until you exit the anti-apparation jinx they will have probably put up and away you go, free and easy. It's not just the UK either, they seem to be just that arrogant in their own power, and that ignorant in the power of others.

He figured that going to the UK is likely the good thing to do since some of his best friends live there. Then he has his bitch of a sister being the Girl-Who-Lived or whatever. He was torn about that, not her title, he did not care about that, but his sister can and should be considered innocent, as she had not known better.

It frustrated him to think that he still cares about her and wants to protect her. The magical world idiots will be putting a lot of pressure on her to be their hero. They do not seem capable of just getting off their lazy asses and blowing the bastard Death Eaters to hell themselves.

If they stopped following the 'high road' principle, and took the 'low road' when called for, like dealing with these terrorist scumbags all would be right, and the Death Eaters, even under Voldemort's orders with think twice before going out and having 'fun'.

The world he comes from is so different, full of technology and magic, and everything the magical world stands against, he is for. He loves the muggle world, and let us face it, muggle fashions are better, so much more to look at when checking out a cute girl, and he likes cute girls, muggle, witch, cute and hot are cute and hot wherever he goes.

He relaxed for a little while longer, watching amused as a couple of cute French girls were eying him, telling each other something and giggling. He might have went over to try getting in their panties, but he is exhausted from his travels. If they had got on the train earlier than the last stop. Moreover, they will be at the end of the line shortly, so they have not the time needed.

He almost started a second later when the announcement came for Calais in approximately two minutes. He sighed and stretched his muscles as he sat up straight, been seated too long. He should not do that; it can be very unhealthy for the muscles and bones.

Checking on his phone, he was surprised to see he missed a text message from his best friend reminding him to visit her, first chance he gets once back in the country. He's glad he has this new roaming contract or his, and his friends bills would be sky-high. He replied to her message and put his phone back into his jacket pocket.

It seemed like only a minute before the train slowed to a stop and the doors opened onto the platform. He had snaked passed near everyone to jump out before any of them, disappearing into the crowded platform.

His ferry does not leave until the next morning, so he has to find a place to stay. Since he is not going to be in town long he figured a comfortable, but cheap place was best since he does not want to waste his limited funds.

He normally earns money here and there, using his talents where needed, or just doing honest work if he can, so he does not have riches. Though, the thought of just going into Gringotts and using his 'families' money was tempting. He doubts they ever cut him off, thinking he is dead or something.

Thinking of that, he doubts his family would even notice the money missing they have so much, and who could 'steal' from Gringotts that they would regularly check? It amused him that wizards are that arrogant or just that stupid when it came to something as important as money that they would be so trusting of the goblins of Gringotts wizarding bank.

He took a few deep breaths as he headed towards the exit when he grabbed some scruffy looking kids wrist. The kid looked at him in terror as he took his wallet back. Still holding the boy, he pulled out a ten-euro note and stuffed it in the boys pocket before letting him go.

"This one's on me!" he said in perfect French, even emulating the accent so well most people mistake him for a native, no matter the country, language is his major talent.

The boy just stared at him for a moment before he ran off into the crowd while he put his wallet away. He could have as easily turned out like this kid, alone, picking pockets to get some food money. He knows there is probably other kids around, and that it is to share, but he cannot go around giving out more than he can afford to lose, just because he feels an odd affinity to the kid.

He made it out of the train station and hailed a cab – well they were all parked up waiting for passengers, so he jumped in the front one, still speaking French asked him to take him to a travel inn, as he is not staying in town.

"A shame sir," the cab driver replied, laughingly. "Are you getting the ferry in the morning to England?" he asked, being one of those curious types, (nosey), as he pulled out into the street and started driving.

"Yes, I have some business to attend too," he agreed with a small smile, not really feeling like giving much more, emotion wise as he sat in the back, resting in the comfortable leather with his seatbelt on.

"Terrible luck they seem to be having over there," he said, gesturing to the newspaper on the passenger seat. Its todays where, surprisingly the UK Mirror, and he had left his French paper on the train for whoever since he had had his fill. "Here, have a look… do you read English?" he asked, handing it over.

"You won't believe me, but it's my first language. I'm a somewhat linguist," he said, shrugging. "Full emulation of another language does wonders for comprehension," he added looking over the front page while the driver nodded, though looking confused.

He grimaced as he saw a full page of a village, destroyed in a freak 'storm'. The clouds floated around the place with a green hue, and he tried not to grit his teeth too much in anger as he could just see it, the cloud held the shape of a skull and serpent. It was the mark of the Death Eaters, but the muggle papers would overlook it as a coincidence and brush it aside.

"You sure you want to head there now, friend?" the driver asked as they pulled to a stop outside a lodge near the ferry docking terminals.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, unfortunately I have to take care of… well possibly my sister, and I have friends over there. It looks like it's going to be one of those years," he finished, chuckling he handed the man back his paper and paid him his fair.

"Possibly… but take care my friend!" the man called as he climbed out and closed the door behind him.

He gave the driver a nod and waved him off before turning to the lodge. It was getting dark so he quickly entered. He was lucky to find no queue, just a pretty older girl working at the desk, smiling as he walked over asking for a room.

"Let's see here sir," she said with a nervous smile. "I'm sorry we down have any free rooms available," she lied with this sweet fake smile, brushing back her long blonde hair.

He detected the lie straight away so went along with it, curious. "Oh, well, that's a shame, could you tell me where I might find an available room?"

She seemed to gulp and panic then before she quickly shook her head. "Sorry sir, I don't, but… no… that's too scandalous," she said as if talking to herself, but it was obvious what she was trying to do now, and from her lack of talent at it, it was quite obviously her first time trying anything like it.

"OK, I'll stay with you," he helped her out, startling her, she 'brightened', hiding her grimace as she let him lead her away before taking his arm and leading him to her room.

A few minutes later, he had gotten comfortable, removing his clothes, leaving on his black boxer shorts. She had told him she'd be back in just a few as she left for the connected bathroom.

He was a little concerned, as she had gotten more nervous as she led him to her room. It was her weird plan so what was he to do other than enjoy himself? He may be tired but when a cute girl just up and offers, and he's magic so knows she is clean of any STI's using a hidden charm.

Though, from body language and everything else, not everything is going to be as meets the eyes. So, it's the gentlemanly thing to do, stay, get laid, and find out what the deal is later when some jerk is shooting at him or something like that. He learns from the best after all, and the opposite sex seem to get his 'father/big brother' into trouble all the time, and still he… they both fall for the 'call'.

It might have seemed like an age when she finally opened the bathroom door slowly and shyly stepping out. His eyes widened in surprise as he drank her in.

She walked out with a wiggle in her step, but it was clumsy in an unpractised sort of way. However, he really liked what she is wearing. It was a white silk nightdress with spaghetti straps over her shoulders that left nothing to the imagination. It was lacy, almost transparent, but not quite. He could still see the outline of her small breast and nipples poking through the thin material. It was short, so short in fact; he could see her tight white silk panties just barely covered.

Her long soft pale legs moved her forward, and her lips held a sadness as she moved closer, crawling onto the bed with him. He could feel her shaking as her fingertips touched his solid abs. He pulled her into him, kissing her surprised lips with a tenderness as he pulled her into his body, feeling her on him.

She pulled back after a moment of kissing him, her chest pounding and her long blonde hair falling onto his muscular body. She looked scared, confused, worried, and even aroused, which thanks to the fourth emotion is why he carried this on.

He pulled her back to his lips and she was not resistant to accept his tongue as hers met his. He wrapped his hands around her, taking hold of her solid butt; he felt the moan into his mouth. Her fingers starting to wonder over his chest, feeling the buzz of strength hidden beneath his flesh.

She moved up, onto his lap. She almost gasped into him as the weight of her body pushed his large rucked up member into her butt. It was rock hard and nothing she had ever thought it would be. She could feel him pulling her down, swallowing her lips, her tongue, her saliva; she could not stop from rocking her hips into him.

He was smiling as she pulled back, gasping for air. She was startled as he rolled her over, laying gently on top of her. She could feel him pressed up to her burning crouch. She tried to hold in the pleasurable groan as he started nibbling on her left ear, down to her neck, suckling and nipping at her flesh but it was impossible, and felt impossibly good.

Moving down and round he made it to her throat, nipping and licking, her heartbeat raced. He was gentle but firm, soft and rough, contradicting her thoughts, her mind, her senses felt close to shutting down for a forced reboot. He stimulated her with his lips and fingers, his tongue making her shudder.

He was feeling her small breast, her nipples painfully hard as he lifted her sexy nightdress up and over her head, revealing her soft flesh. He was sucking her nipples in seconds, one after the other. She was whimpering and shuddering, moaning aloud.

Continuing down, his lips and tongue left her sensitive little breasts to her tummy and navel, licking and suckling her firm body. He was careful while pulling her soaking wet panties off, smelling the delightful scent of her need. It was swollen and soaking with some sparse hairs trimmed above her entrance.

She was crimson cheeked as she looked down to see him taking a moment to admire her before her head shot back as electricity coursed through her veins and she cried out with a feeling she had never imagined before. He licked again, lapping at her she just could not take any more as she screamed out, squeezing her pale thighs around his head, her fingers in his hair pulling him tight to her.

He suckled and drank from her as her body convulsed and shuddered with a pleasure she could have never given herself. Her chest felt like it was going to explode as she calmed, stroking her fingers through his hair, her eyes glassy, unseeing.

It took her a few moments to recover when she saw him smirking as he kissed his way up her body after cleaning her off the last of her delicious juices. She could not keep the smile from her lips as he kissed her deeply, tasting herself on his tongue.

She knew she could do this now. She wanted it so bad. She started crawling down, kissing her way down before he had even gotten onto his back, his boxers off seconds later. Her eyes wide as she saw it for the first time, taking it in her hands her lips sucked it up into her mouth.

He almost shot his load early at her obviously non-experienced, hot little mouth swallowed as much of him as it could. Her tongue was doing its job well, tasting everything it could. He held back while she moved up and down, sucking hard and moving fast, her tongue tasting everything, even pre when it dribbles out, and she could not get enough of the salty taste.

Then it happened, and she had never known one boy could ever have that much that she almost chocked and some went in her and shot out of her nose. However, like he drank from her, she swallowed every last drop and even licked it from her upper lips before he pulled her up, surprisingly not going down as she thought it would.

He lay on top of her, holding his weight back as he kissed her, not caring that he can taste himself. He was at the hot entrance, feeling the squirms of him and her as he gently pushed in. It was like a fire and he loved it as he slid further inside her body when he reached an obstruction.

This made him more suspicious, but her impatient humps saw that she wanted more in, so he pushed. She gasped as he broke through the barrier and slid straight in to the hilt. He kept it deeply buried; throbbing inside her, while she adjusted to the new sensations when her rocking hips told him she was ready.

Therefore, he started pumping, slow at first, but getting faster and faster, harder and harder. She was crying out in bliss over and over again. Her chest felt like it could explode, and she would not have minded. She felt dizzy, like a high that she wished would last forever.

She felt it starting to bubble up while she watched his expression, heard his pants and moans now as he enjoyed her body and she his body. She screeched, her body arching in a zone she didn't know existed, and he was grunting out, pushed in all the way, holding it as deep as it will go, emptying himself into her body, she could feel it all and relished in every drop inside her body before they both collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

He let her hold him while he felt her throbbing around him as she continued to enjoy the last remnants of the moments that she'd cherish forever.

However, she did not have long as moments later someone was banging loudly and dangerously on the door. They were shouting and looking to her, he could see fear and confusion.

"Y-you're not him?" she asked, but knew the answer so did not wait. "B-but… I heard he is fat and old-er, but I thought they were w-wrong. I-I had to… I had to give 'his' son m-my virginity for them to leave us alone…-!"

She had trailed off, having been so worried, the mood had left and she had not noticed that he had pulled out; he had softened, covered in her and him as he looked unconcerned as he grinned and covered her with her blanket, keeping her snug.

He winked, and she blushed as he pulled on his boxers and opened the door on the next bang. The man almost flew in. He was big with muscles, wearing a suit. He was with another three strong looking men in suits and a jumbo-sized fatty wearing shorts and a white tee shirt with food stains on it, and they all looked to be in raging tempers.

"Who are…!"

He went down with a hand wrapped around his throat and his head smashed through the brick wall, cracking mortar and plaster, shattering into some bricks, going down, out cold to lie at his feet, a crumpled mess of blood, completely ruining his suit.

"I'm Harry… Harry Drake, nice to meet you!"

to be continued…
Sign up to rate and review this story