Categories > Original > Romance > Monster

Chapter 6, Section 3

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-01-27 - 340 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Enjoying yourself?" Dahlia's voice pulled me out of my awestruck state.
"Not exactly. Mind telling me where we are? If this is one of your tricks.." I walked over to her at a slow but steady pace, quickly figuring out how to walk in this new environment.
"We're in a mirror my dear." She smiled and motioned to the space in front of her, "now watch."
On the space she'd indicated, an image appeared.
Mai, was staring outside my castle and knocking on it's giant steel doors. They creaked open on the third knock but no one was there when she entered the greeting hall. The spirits weren't waltzing around the room, like they normally would be. The scenery seemed off to me. It looked to bright, too clean, too new. None of the paintings on the wall were shredded as I knew I had done. You could faintly hear music coming from off in a deeper part of the castle.
"Come closer. I won't bite." An all too familiar voice called to Mai and I realized that while I'd been watching, Dahlia had trapped me in the mirror.
I paced a wide angry circle, trying to think of a way to get out and stop Dahlia. She could do anything to Mai and if she hurt her because of me..I'd never be able to live with myself.
"There has to be a way out of here.." I looked around but everywhere I looked, all I saw was the scene unfolding before me.


"Dearest Mai..so sweet, so..innocent. Would you like to no more about Luna?"

Those words caught me in an iron grip and I couldn't look away. Dahlia knew I could see this. She had to know. Why else would I be trapped inside this mirror, unable to stop Mai from learning my dark past..?
I couldn't watch..but there was no where my eyes could escape this. I'd hear it even if I closed them. She'll see me as nothing more than a monster now..
Sign up to rate and review this story