Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

chapter 3

by MaryJaneSixx 1 review

the following morning

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-01-31 - 1457 words

2Original
CHAPTER 3

Izzys eyes rolled open as that morning uncomfort swept him. His nose was starting to run. He was sweating. His body ached. His head pounded from the now long gone booze. The rumble in his stomach confused him as to if he was hungry or had to use the bathroom. The thought of food was somewhat repulsive right now. He knew as soon as he had his morning wake up shot he would be ok. He sat up realizing the girl next to him.
His eyes traveled over her nearly bare body laying there under a thin sheet. She was very pretty. prettier than the rest of the girls. She had wavy brown hair that she didnt tease and curl and blow dry. She just let it fall. Izzy found it sexy. She had really pretty blue eyes too. Her body was built like a mannequin in a department store window, but one that didnt come apart. He glanced down to her feet sticking out from under the sheets. They were easy on the eyes with red polish on them. At the base of her ankle was a tattoo that said 'Property Of GNR'.
Izzy smiled to himself and reached for a cigarette. He didnt want to shoot up in front of Lanessa. he wasnt very proud of his addiction. He struck his lighter and took the mornings first drag. It should have been considered the frist gag because it always made him. He leaned back on the headboard of the bed and flipped on the TV. He glanced to her there as he heard a sigh and saw movement.
I awuke to the sound of the TV. I opened my eyes not entirely remembering who I was with. I could feel myself in a bra abd panties covered by a sheet. I look over my shoulder and see izzy there leaned back, leather pants, shirtless, ashtray on his stomach and this seems familiar. I tried to remember my night but the booze and smack had me sort of fuzzy. "Did...we...?" I ask skeptically.
Izzy exhales and smiles to me, "Morning to you too," he inhales again. "To answer your question...no."
"Then how did I end up undressed?" I ask glancing under the sheet.
He lets out a faint smirk and an exhale, "You tried...but nothing happened I let you crash here to make Stevie and Slash think you were fucking me for dope to give them."
It was starting to come back to me, "But how did I get undressed?"
Izzy gives me a droll look inhaling his cigarette, "I do know how to undress a chick."
I faintly smile forgetting who he is for a moment. "Yes I guess you would have alot of practice." Izzys then that I notice the look. I had seen this anxious hungover look in Stevie and Slash plenty when they woke up from a bender. Izzys leg began nervously bouncing as he snuffed out his cigarette.
"Im sure it probably safe for you to leave now." His anxiety seems to grow by the second. I was pretty sure he was trying to get rid of me so he could get that morning shot.
"You can fix if thats why youre trying to get rid of me."
His wrinkled brows looked to me, "I dont want you to watch."
"Its not like I havent seen Slash and Steven do it before."
Izzy sat the ashtray back onto the night stand, "You havent seen me."
Maybe hes just ready to get me out of his room. They usually do send you away when theyre done having their purpose served. But I had served none really.
"Well...If you want me to go..."
"Wait," he sighs with a long hesitation. "I dont have anywhere to be this morning, you wanna go downstairs and eat...are you hungry?"
"Sure," I smile with a nod.
He then sits with his back blocking my view as he preps himself a fix. He brings his foot up to rest on the edge of the bed. Hes going to shoot up in his foot? Why not just in the arm like a normal person. I was about to ask but he answered for me.
"Blown out or dried out most of my veins in my arms."
I watched as he shoved the needle into the top of his foot. I watched him do the ritual Id seen Steven and Stash do. He then removed the needle and tossed it aside. His appearence didnt even same to change. He didnt start nodding out. He didnt sit for a moment. His speech didnt change a bit. He stood up and began dressing. "You need anything? Coke? A drink? A joint?"
"No," I say, "I just want to eat first, then Ill get to all of that."
"Suit yourself," he mumbles as he lights a cigarette.He grabs his leather trench coat and pulls it on. "Ready?"
I nod and we exit the room. Steven is passed out in the hallway by his door. Thats as far as he made it apparently.
Izzy walks over to him, bends down, and gives him a good smack on the cheek. "Youre in the hall fucker."
Steven barely part his eyes. "Heeeey Iz...you holdin?"
"No, gotta score today, but thanks for the door prize for your effort."
I smile at his joke but Steven is still out of it.
"Dude, go to fucking bed, we have sound check in like 5 hrs."
Steven only nodded.
Izzy got up and proceeded down the hall to the elevator with me at his heels. He pressed the button for the lobby. I couldnt help but keep glancing at him from the corner of my eye. I never really noticed how cute he was. But then before now he had never given me the time of day. I assumed I just wasnt his type.
He had surprised me last night. He was a perfect gentleman when I practically threw myself at him. He let me spend the night, and now he was taking me to breakfast. I was clueless as to why he was being so nice. Furthermore, I wondered why he was so reclusive. He seemed like a fun guy. He made me laugh a few times. His smile is so friendly. He was quite a mystery to her. She may just have to ask the girls who had been with him what he was like. I already knew he had top ranking in the sex related areas.
We sat at a table and were handed menus. "Get whatever you like," he says scanning his menu.
I decide on blueberry pancakes with hash browns and fried eggs. Izzy ordered a cup of coffee and a slice of chocolate pie. Now I see why he was so skinny. But Id seen Slash and Steven and Duff go days without eating. I look up to catch Izzy's eyes looking me over with studying eyes. I couldnt understand the look. It was a look she had never seen anyone give. What did it mean?
He finally speaks to end the awkward silence. "Where you from?"
I always told them all I was from New York to seem cooler. But for some reason my mouth let the dumbest word slip out. "Iowa."
Izzy takes a bite of pie, "Why do you do this...all of this? Is it a being around somebody famous, or a sex thing, or hopefully trying to land a rock star husband, or is it about the music and being a fan?"
Truth was I dont know why I did it. It was just something that came natural to me. I loved all of it. "Well Im not trying to get married..."
Izzy smiled. "How old are you?
"23."
Izzy nods, "Im 25."
"I know," I shyly smile.
Izzy nods remembering who he was. He still wasnt used to thinking of himself as a rock star.
"Whats your real name?" I ask.
"Jeff," he says without hesitation taking another bite of food.
"Jeff what?"
He swallows his bite and looks up at me. "Jeffery actually...Jeffery Dean Isbell."
"Jeff Isbell...it suits you...Why do you go by Izzy Stradlin?
"Nobody ever uses their real name...Duff's name is Michael, but hes always been called Duff. Axl's name is William Bailey...Slash is Saul Hudson...Stevie's name is his though." He looks to his watch. "Ive really gotta get going...But Ill see you around."
"Sure...thank you...for everything."
"Yeah," he smiled, "I enjoyed talking with you."
Wow, did I hear that right? Izzy had enjoyed my company even though I didnt screw him. I just didnt know what to make of Izzy.
Sign up to rate and review this story