Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

chapter 4

by MaryJaneSixx 1 review

Izzy to the rescue

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-02-04 - 1334 words

2Exciting
CHAPTER 4

It was just an ordinary night with Stevie. We holed up in his room with a pile of coke and a bottle of Jack. After Steven snorted the last of the coke he began searching his jacket and clothes. I knew he was looking for more coke or for cash to send me out to find some. Instead he pulls out a small brown bottle of powder.
"Ah," he smiles pouring it out and laying us out some rails.
We lean down and snort the lines at the same time. I hold my head back sniffing deeply then I hear Steven speak.
"Wait! That wasnt coke?"
Before I can even look at him and say anything I begin feeling strange. I feel my eyes rolling and its hard to catch my breath.
"Shit you took too much! Fuck!" He yelled jumping up and rushing out of the room leaving me alone.
Was this going to kill me? Did that fuck leave me to die or go for help? Shit am I ok? Its getting harder to breathe. I grab the wall and start to drag my feet towards the open door. I can barely hold my eyes open. I think my chances would be better if I got out of this room and into the open where someone can find me. Im so tired. I could lean my face on this cool wall and just go to sleep. But I should probably stay awake. Breathe Lanessa. I tumble into the hallway hanging at the railing trying to stay on my feet. Its so hard, I cant feel them. Im so hot. The lights down the hallway are fading in and out as my eyes fight to stay open. Im scared. I cant go any farther. Soon everything is starting to echo in my ears.
"Lanessa?" I hear my voice.
I force my eyes to part open enough to allow in a picture. Its Izzy. He's looking at me with much concern. "Where the fuck is Stevie?" He asks grabbing my arms to try to hold me up and shake me to some tiny grasp of reality. I let out a mumble but its incoherient and tells Izzy nothing.
Izzy scoops my limp body into his arms with my limbs loosely dangling and carries me away. About that time I couldnt fight any more. My eyes shut. Shit, was I breathing? Did I die?

Izzy's P.O.V

Im gonna fucking kill Stevie. Every time somebody od's he bails. I look at Lanessa in my arms, limp like a ragdoll, face almost the color of alibaster, lips blue and getting bluer by the second. I kick in the door to my room and rush inside. I throw Lanessa on the bed and throw my ear to her chest. I hear a faint heartbeat, but I cant see her breathing. I pinch her nose and blow my breath deeply into her lungs.
"Come on girl...breathe!"
I grab her back up in my arms and get her to the bathroom. I lay her body in the tub and turn on the showers cold water. I start to shake her and try to revive her. I call her name. I smack her face. It gets very little response from her. I pinch off her nose again and blow deeply into her once more. She starts to cough and her eyes open.
"Lanessa...stay awake!" I say smacking at her, her eyes rolling in her head. Then Vomit starts to come from her mouth. This is good. I grab her arms and pull her forward to keep her from drowning in her own vomit. I stick my fingers down her throat a few times to get as much out of her as I can. I can see her skin getting some color back. The vomiting is making her breathe. I think shes gonna be ok. No thanks to fucking Stevie.
I can hear her starting to mumble, it was only jibberish. Eventually shes able to lift her head to look at my face. "Iz?" Is all that comes out.
"Yeah," I nod in relief.
"Its...cold...why are we wet?" She faintly mumbles.
I exhale with a relieved sigh. I reach over and shut off the shower. Lanessa in sitting in the tub shivering, drenched in cold water. Im drenched only partially, mainly my head arms and chest. "Lets get you out of these wet clothes and you'll warm up." I say as I hesitantly pull her soaked shirt over her head. Underneath lay a lacy bright pink pra.
I notice a small butterfly tattoo on her collarbone. I wrap her arms around my neck and lift her up out of the tub. I hold her up with the assistance of the sink and unbutton her cut off shorts. I unzip them and slide them off to reveal a matching pink thong. I shouldnt even notice this. I reach around her back with my free hand and unclasp the bra. I look into her lulled out eyes as I lower the straps off her shoulders. I give it a tug in the middle and it tumbles to the floor. Being a man I cant help but take a quick little peek. At least they were real. I try not to get distracted as I start to shove her thong off her hips. I shouldnt be enjoying this. I shouldnt be aroused, the chick almost died in my arms 15 minutes ago, now Im undressing her?
I shyly glance at her face. Luckily shes so high right now she dont know whats going on. Then again, if she were lucid she probably wouldnt so much mind. So now what do I do with the wet naked chick in my arms? I couldnt stop the dishonest thoughts from crossing my mind. Her skin was freezing. It got her breathing, she was chattering. I pull my wet shirt off and throw it to the floor. Ok now Im undressing. This is such a familiar thing, but a first at the same time.
I scoop her up in my arms again and carry her back to the bed. I lay her on one side and pulled back the covers on the opposite side. I then rolled her to the other side and removed the rest of the covers. I pulled them up over her and checked her breathing again. I was fairly sure she was going to make it. If I wouldnt have come along when I had this chick would have died.
I sit on the floor by her on the bed and leaned my back into the wall. I reach down into my right boot and pull out a syringe. After all this I needed something for my nerves. I kicked off my left boot as I clenched the hypodermic between my teeth. I pull off my sock and tie it around my ankle. I shove the needle into one of the veins popped up on the top of my foot. When I see the blood I start to slowly inject it. A slight moan comes from me invoulentarily as I pull the sock off and slide the needle out. I let out a sigh as I reach up and lay the needle on a shelf. I stand up and begin fumbling with my belt buckle. I unbutton my leather pants and unzip my fly. I come out of them, completely naked, under nonsexual pretenses.
I walk around the bed and climb in under the covers. I scoot closer as my body begins feeling her chilled skin. I knew my body heat would warm her faster. I press myself to her tightly. I run an arm over her and place my hand between her heart and lungs to feel for both.
Im doing a good thing here I keep telling myself. My dick is thinking thought all of its own. How did I end up in a situation like this?
Sign up to rate and review this story