Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

chapter 5

by MaryJaneSixx 1 review

next morning

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-02-06 - 1135 words

2Original
Chapter 5

Lanessa's P.O.V.

Pounding in my head woke me. I felt like a truck had ran me over. I open my eyes. Im in a suite...Stevie's? I feel a warm naked body behind me. We are both naked. I move the covers back to see a hand just under my breast. Stevie has thick blonde hair on his arms and chubby fingers. This hair is darker...fingers thin and long. Who the hell did I end up with? I tried to piece the night before back together. I remember doing a line of what I thought was coke...from then on I remembered nothing. Who is this behind me?
I look over my shoulder. Its Izzy. How did this happen? I wished I remembered if he was any good or not. He looks so different when hes asleep. Awake he seems cautious, quiet, and funny and wild when he was drunk. This face seemed to hold no stress or intoxicants. He has a picturesque image.
He suddenly drew his breath in and opened his eyes. His grey eyes met with mine. A hint of a smile came to his lips. "You made it."
Im unsure what he means. But I know we're naked and Im in his arms. "We did this time...didnt we?"
His smile widens. "I know it seems that way...but its not what it looks like." His morning voice is raspy.
"Why else would we be in a bed naked?" I asked in confusion.
"I didnt fuck you Lanessa...I saved your life."
Memories began flooding my mind in bits and flashes. I remember struggling to breathe. I remember Steven saying 'wait'. I remember making it into the hallway. Now I remember Izzy picking me up into his arms. I remember seeing water dripping from the ends of his hair. Thats about all I remembered.
"Stevie...we were doing coke. We ran out...he found a bottle and made us out huge lines. After I did it Stevie said he thought it was the wrong shit. He ran from the room and I started feeling it be hard to breathe. I was hot. I felt dizzy and weak. I remember thinking I had to get to people...I can remember you picking me up..."
"I brought you back here and revived you. After the cold water I had to get you warmed up. So I undressed you and used my body heat to keep you warm. My hand was just feeling for your heart and breathing. I guess I fell asleep like that...It was purely honest and innocent."
"I dont know what you did...but thank you for saving me. I was really scared."
"Youre ok now," he says as his eyes start to get that studying look again. I wondered what he must be thinking.
"Thank you."
He sits up and reaches for his cigarettes. He lights one and glances down to my body under the covers. "Waking up to you is becoming a habit I think."
I smile, "Is that good or bad?"
He exhales, "Aint decided yet."
"Keep me posted." I look at him slowly dragging from his cigarette, looking at me with a squinted eye.
"You need to be more careful..."
"We thought it was coke."
"Only that stupid fucker puts shit in the same kind of bottle," he exhales shaking his head. "Seriously...taste it first...youll know the difference. I mean I could have watched you die last night. Do you know what kind of seriously fucked up shit that would do to my head? Or even worse what If I woke up to a dead naked chick in my arms?" He inhales his cigarette deeply and points to his head tapping it, "Seriously fucked up shit Lanessan Im talking definate nightmares...guilt...fucking lots of therapy..."
Wow Izzy was pleading a very passonate case. Ive never seen him talk so...so...loud...or this fast. "why would you feel guilty...it wasnt your fault..."
He exhales and looks to me with furrowed brows. "Because I couldnt save you."
"How did you know what to do?" I asked.
He shrugged, "Goes with the territory I guess."
As Im looking at him Im starting to see his eyes widen and that unsettled look coming over him. It was that desire for that morning hit. I was getting used to seeing this look between Izzy, Slash, And Steven.
"Its ok," I nod, "I know what you want to do...just do it..."
He glances back at me with a puzzled look. "How can you not mind being around that shit after last night?"
I sort of shrugged and nonchalantly replied, "Goes with the territory."
Izzy softly smiles with a faint huff. He takes a drag off his cigarette and just looks at me. I cant even begin to read his expression or what it might mean.
"It can wait," he exhales.
The room gets quiet for a while. Neither of us seem to know what to say to one another. Then Izzy scoots out of the bed. I see every single uncovered part of him. Its not a bad fucking view. He turns to me pulling his leather pants up over his hips. "I figure..." he says with a pause as he adjusts himself in the front of the tight leather pants. "I figure that since I saw you naked last night It was only fair if you got to see me too...so..." his head drops shyly as he smiles. He's flirting with me I think.
"Not a bad sight to see," I smiled, "could have been a little more sexy," I playfully smiled. "What about you?" I asked. "Did you enjoy your view last night."
He glances to me not expecting to hear me ask I guess. "I did my best not to look...honestly."
A devious smirk comes to my face as I throw the covers back to reveal myself to him, again.
He stands there smiling at me. "Thats not fucking fair..."
I look to those tight leather pants to see him stiffening in them. "Pants look a bit tight Mr. Stradlin," I wink.
He lets out a growling moan. "Please dont do this shit to me right now...I have to do an interview in like 10 minutes...If I didnt...ugh," he growled again. He grabbed a shirt and threw it on without buttoning it. He threw on a couple necklaces and headed for the door. He pauses before he goes out. "Maybe I'll see you after the show."
I smiled knowing this was an invite to be in his bed and do more than just sleep in it. Hell yes Id make sure he saw me after the show. "Ill be around," I smile as he leaves.
Sign up to rate and review this story