Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

chapter Sixx

by MaryJaneSixx 3 reviews

Lanessas night with izzy

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-02-06 - 1366 words

2Hot
Chapter Sixx

That night after the show I stood around with the other girls waiting for the guys to come in. Moments later they began filing in and grabbing beers and food and laughing and joking. They were all there except Izzy. This wasnt a big shock, he didnt show up most of the time. Maybe I should just go to the hotel to look for him.n seeing him tonight. I turned to Naomi to let her know Im going back to the hotel. I say goodnight to everyone and exit the room.
In the hallway Izzy is propped against the wall sweating and dragging on a cigarette. My eyes meet with his. I see the corner of one side of his mouth turn upward into a half smile. "I was beginning to think you were going to stay...which would have meant I'd have to go in there. It gets a bit chaotic in there sometimes..." He snuffs out his cigarette with his boot heel and looks at he again. "I need a shower...Im all sweaty."
"Im used to it," I smile as cross over to him.
His eyes glance down as he softly nods. There was an awkward moment of silence. Then I feel his fingers stroke the side of my bare arm. His eyes seemed to float nervously as he looks back into my eyes. Hes looking at me like he doesnt know what to do with me. He takes a step closer to me. I can feel the heat radiating from him. His hands rest at my hips as his head tilts and his lips draw toward mine. He gently brushes his lips over mine and looks to me once more. You wanna get out of here?" He softly asks.
I nod with a big smile.
"Ive got a limo waiting," he motions with his head.
"Ok," I nod again, longing for a deeper kiss.
"Come on," he says taking a step back.
We start to walk down the long corridor to the limo parked in the back. A driver opens a door for us and we get inside. Just as Ive settled in the seat I can feel Izzys hand on the back of my neck tugging me closer to his lips. This time he really kisses me. I can feel his tongue, soft and caressing mine. Izzy doesnt kiss me so anxiously like the other guys. His kisses are so slow and soft. Im very impressed.
Izzy wraps his arms around my waist and hoists me on top of his lap. His arms envelope around me as he kisses me again. God I love the way he kisses. I can feel his grip on me tightening. His breath is racing, but his kisses are still so calm and tender. I can feel him growing inside of his pants. I spread his shirt open wider and kiss his chest tasting his salty sweet sweat. My hands glide down his chest and down to hit pants.
"Dont rush it," He says softly in a pant as he pulls me to him for another tender kiss. I can feel him grinding up against me. So Izzy must like his foreplay. This was different from the other guys. For them it was more like a marathon race, or something really hot and lusty. Not with Izzy.
By the time we get back to the hotel Im about to explode. We make it to Izzys room and he cuts on the lights. "Im gonna shower," he says in his mellow voice, "You can order some shit from room service or whatever...Catch some TV...grab a drink...Ill make it quick."
I nod and plop down on the bed as he enters into the bathroom. I look around the room and soon hear the shower cutting on. I switch on the TV. Im too impatient to wait. I stand up and cross over to the bathroom. I turn the knob but its locked. Damn. So I walk over to the mini bar and mix myself a whiskey sour. It took about ten minutes before I heard the water cutting off. I quickly mixed myself another drink and rush back to the bed.
Izzy emerges from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Droplets of water trailed down his chest and from the tips of his hair. God he looked sexy all wet and bare. Izzy stands before me and lightly takes my drink from my hands. He gulps it down and sits the glass on top of the TV. He turns back to me and puts one knee on the bed as he leans in and gives me one of those dreamy kisses again. He kisses me onto my back as he hovers over me. I feel one of his hands run under my skirt and grip at the waist of my thong, but he doesnt remove them. I drag my nails lightly down his back as his kisses drive me wild. I jerk the towel from his waist leaving him naked on top of me.
His lips travel to my ear lobe and I hear him whisper, "Dont be so eager. Ive got all night." His soft warm tongue licks my ear lobe.
"Mmmmm," I softly moan.
I want him in me so bad. None of the other guys had ever turned me on like this. I feel Izzys hand unbuttoning my shirt, his lips all the while kissing on my neck. He opens my shirt revealing a black bra with white laces on it. His lips Travel up my exposed stomach. His hands cup over my bra and kisses my lips deeply. I shimmy out of my shirt. I then feel his hands tugging my skirt down off my hips. His lips return to my misdsection and kiss his way back upto my lips. Izzy was amazing. If theis were Duff he would already be done ten times over. If it were Slash he would be pounding away or worried about getting high. Steven would be dripping wet in sweat with me dodging the drops.
Izzy scoot down and slowly pulled my thong down and tossed it onto the floor. He lay between my thighs and kissed me as a hand worked under my back and unclasped my bra. He kissed my butterfly tattoo as he slid one of the straps down off my shoulder. He slowly kissed across my collar bone and slid down the other strap. He tossed my bra over his shoulder and cupped my bare breasts and began swirling his tongue around my nipple. I closed my eyes and drew in my breath.
Then when I had been completely distracted I could feel him inching himself inside of me with a moan as his lips locked to my neck. His hands gripped tightly at my hips as he took one torturous slow grind inside of me. My hands gripped at his hips as he leaned up resting his weight on his knees. He wraps his arms under my knees and begins to slowly move. WOW. Its always the quiet ones.
"Mmmm," he moaned out with a timidly shy smile. Izyy was so different from anyone I had ever been with before. He wasnt a talker, but he made plenty of noises and expressions to let you know what he was enjoying. Izzys hands never stopped touching me for an instance. His lips continually sought out mine. Izzy had stamina out of this world and was able to please me twice before he could himself. He was insatiable.
I awoke the next morning in Izzy's bed. I could hear the shower running. I knew he had something to do this morning so I gathered my things and began getting dressed. I began getting a giddy smile on my face as I remembered how great Izzy had been last night.I hoped I would be fortunate enough to have another night with him. I had to go too. Slash and Steven needed to be checked up on. I quietly left Izzys room with a huge glow about me. I couldnt ever being please so much by a man.
Sign up to rate and review this story