Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

the girl that you love

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

the Final addition to the This city trilogy. what will happen When Emily joins the guys on tour?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-02-03 - 3484 words - Complete

0Unrated
To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure how long it had been since I had seen the guys. I guess it hadn't really been that long but it seemed like forever. It had almost been two tours of theirs ago. Honestly didn't think I would see any of them again. I would think about them a lot, sometimes I would be in the stock room taking inventory at the Chicago best buy I work at and start to think about Patrick's laugh or be falling asleep at night and think of Brendon's eyes. or even in the middle of cleaning my apartment and think of one of Andy Joe's or Pete's jokes. In the beginning they would all call all the time, except for Patrick who had only called once when he got out of rehab. I would ask about Patrick when they called but none of them would really answer my questions about him they would all just say "hes doing fine". the calls began to taper off Pete's calls were the last to go. It seems like they just forgot about me, I guess it was like I just never existed to them, they all just moved on without me, As for me I've been trying to move on I got some friends and in moving up in my job at best buy. living here is hard though, Chicago still haunts me of the first few days I had when I had come here. Chicago makes me think of Patrick.



I woke up around nine this morning with a jolt going through my body. oh my gosh! i must be missing work! I grabbed my phone on the night stand and glanced at it. oh, its Tuesday, I don't work Tuesdays. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. in the middle of rinsing my mouth my phone started to play my Game Of Thrones text ring tone (what? did you think it would be fall out boy or panic! at the disco or something?)
as I finished rinsing the toothpaste out of my mouth I read the text to myself.

"pack for a 3 month trip be ready in 2 and a half hours" the text had come from a number that wast in my contacts. a thrill came over me

"which one of you is this, and why?" I text back. but even without a reply from the sender I immediately went to my closet and took out my luggage cases and started cramming my cloths and things inside of the bags.

I paused for a moment looking at the luggage cases I had been filling with things I thought I would need. I just began to stare at the bags. I knew it was one of the guys who had sent the text. did I really want to see them again? If I left for 3 months I would lose every thing I had wanted for so long, my apartment, my job, maybe even my new friends. I just don't know. my ringtone began to play again and I read the new text.

"Its a surprise, don't worry about anything, I'll take care of it, I always do." the gears in my mind started turning until I figured out who the mystery person was.

"okay, you know I trust your judgement, I always have. I'll see you in a bit. I have some questions." I text. a satisfying smile came to my face, finally my questions will be answered without the guys hiding behind their vague answers.

I began to pack more furiously and put on some good clothes to leave in once I was done it was about ready to go. I looked around my house knowing I wouldn't see it again for a while. I began crying, out of sadness and happiness I was about to leave Chicago again, the only place I felt at home and I had no idea where I would be going, or what would even happen along the way, maybe I would come home different. I would get to see the guys again, everything almost felt like a dream, or a nightmare, I really couldn't be sure. I'm not going to think about it, I'm just going to do it. I went outside and locked up my house to see a big black bus waiting for me the doors opened and Brendon sprinted out them and up my walk way and pulled me into a tight hug lifting me up in the air I started to tear up a bit.

"Em you have no Idea how much I missed you!!" he said with his smile gleaming at me. mine copied.

"Believe me Bren, I do!" we laughed and hugged again and he picked my luggage up off the porch.

"lets get going Em! we have a tour to start!" he led the way on to the bus. I stepped into the bus and a guy was immediately walking up to me as Brendon put my bags away. this is Dallon Weekes hes the base player. Dallon, this is Emily" Dallon smiles and pulls me in for a hug which I return. Its awesome to meet you, you wouldn't believe how much Bren talks about you. he whispers the last part but Brendon over herd.

"hey! I thought you weren't going to say anything!" Brendon now stood with us blushing a little bit.

"hey! jim!" Brendon called to the burly man sitting in the drivers seat of the bus almost blocked off from the rest of the bus.

"yeah?" he called back starting the bus.

"this is Emily she'll be on tour with us" Brendon called to him.

"well its nice to meet you pretty lady, fine girl you got your self there Brenny" he called back in a southern accent. it was my turn to blush this time, Dallon started snickering.

"thanks jim, but shes not mine but I can't say I haven't tried I've tried though" Brendon laughed back. "Emily this is Jim, he doesn't really bother us, or say much and hes pretty secluded up there hes our predominate bus driver, he doesn't care what we do. Brendon shows me where my luggage is and my bunk and where the bathroom is which wouldn't of been too hard to find, were on a tour bus after all, not in a mansion. then he leads me over to the couch area and sits down with me while Dallon immerses himself into what ever hes doing on his laptop at the dining table area.

" so how have you been? what have you been doing all this time?" Brendon asks exited about my boring non-rockstar life.

"well making a life in Chicago, working at Best Buy making friends, just normal stuff." I answer. now your turn to answer questions." I say crossing my arms.

"okay, shoot." he answers.

"why did everyone, including you, stop contacting me did everyone else just for get about me? does anyone else know im on this tour bus with you and Dallon?" I left out my last question, I didn't really want to talk about Patrick right now, I didn't want to cry. Brendon looks at me in confusion. "what?" I asked, also getting confused over his facial expression.

"that's it?" he asked still with his same facial expression. He noticed the question I left out. I think he was sure I would ask about him. I was hoping he would just let it go, he mus of known because he did. "well," he went on "believe me Ignoring you like you dropped off the face of the earth was NOT my idea, but we just wanted you to make life without us running it or causing problems. No, they don't know that you will be coming on the tour... yet, I kind of got tired of not seeing you and broke the rule of not getting in your way for a while. I haven't told them yet because I don't want them to get mad or anything." I began to feel kind of angry.

"Who made this rule Brendon?" I asked sternly

"I..I don't, you should know.. just ask pete during our first show rehearsal tonight, I don't want to be the one to tell you. Pete didn't agree with the plan either, actually I don't think anyone really did." I understood. I know who did it but I didn't understand why this should of been my decision.

"I don't want them to know I'm here until tonight when we all just show up together. okay?" I looked to Brendon and he nodded and told Dallon.

"I don't blame you Emily, I know parts of what happened and I'd be pretty hurt too." Dallon said compassionately.

"20 minutes until we arrive! Jim called from the driver seat" my heart started to race a little bit.

"oh hey! I forgot to give you your pass! Brendon aid retrieving something hanging from his pocket. this one is as good as our passes, you can go anywhere you want during the show or rehearsals so if you don't feel like watching us you can go back to our dressing room, just keep it on you at all times" Brendon said.

Brendon was doing silly vocal warm ups when we arrived at the venue. we stepped off the bus into the summer heat. Dallon glanced over at the other big bus like ours.

"looks like fall out Boy is already here." Dallon looked at me and frowned.

"do you feel like causing a commotion just like old times?" Brendon bent over whispered into my ear sending shivers down my neck. I smiled a sly smile.

"I've waited for a while to" I said strongly.

"I don't know what you guys are planning over there but I'll go along with it" Dallon said with a smile instantly picking up on our whispers. he seems a lot like Brendon and I. Brendon reaches into his pocket and pulls out two rings he slides on on and hands the heavily diamond incrusted on to me.

"you know what to do with this" brendon sad calmly. I slip it on and look over at Dallon's smile widening.

"when?" I ask.

"last month 16th, no one knew except Dallon, Spencer and our parents" he smirks through his ray-ban sunglasses.

"this will piss them off so bad." Dallon laughs.

"well come clean after the show, well stage a fake argument in front of them we'll plan it later. don't say anything until they notice the ring,"

"got it" I say as we inter the back of the venue.

"we head to the stage where fall out boy is rehearsing. once they see me they bound off the stage and come to surround me in hugs and "I missed yous" when they separated I noticed someone was missing, so did Brendon.

"where's Patrick?" Brendon asked.

"he muttered something about his throat hurting and walked off, he should be back in a minute" Joe said reassuringly.

"hey its your guys turn for rehearsal and all that good stuff any way," Brendon and Dallon nodded and walked off.

the moment they walked away I was thrown so many questions from the three guys it was crazy.


"we missed you! how are you?" Andy asked

"I've never been better!" I replied

"just as pretty as ever" Pete said with a smile.

"woah!! that rock!" Joe said astonished and surprised. they all began to glance at my finger in surprise.

"who's the super lucky dude!?" Pete asked.

"when did this happen" Andy asked

"the 16th last month" I smiled.

"so, who is he?!" the three of them asked in unison.

"your looking at him." Brendon said walking up behind me putting his arms around my waste and planted a kiss on my cheek. their mouths dropped. I saw Patrick walking around behind all of us pretending to make conversation with one of the crew. I didn't even glance at him enough to know I was looking but at that spit second I did look, he seemed pissed.

"No way, for real?!" Andy said

"yeah she's my wife." Brendon said matter of factually.

"why weren't we invited or at least told ass hole?!" Pete demanded.

"no one was invited except our parents and Dallon, and Spencer knew about it. that's it." Brendon said pulling me in tighter.

"we didn't want to make a big thing of it." I said.

"you know what Brendon?! That's really shitty!" Pete said then stormed off"

"he'll get over it." Joe said blowing off Petes melt down.

"yeah. I'm really happy for you guys though. are you guys going to make it public now?" andy asked.

"yeah I'm planning on wearing my ring tonight at the show, but that's all I want to do" brendon said.

"are you staing the whole 3 months Em?" Joe asked.

"yup the whole time, I guess you can call this our honeymoon" I laughed and so did Brendon.

we decided to get on with rehearsals and after we all sat back stage until time for the show where Brendon and Dallon and the stand ins for drums and guitar went on.

"Their faces were priceless guys, it was magical!" Dallon laughed

"well, serves them right" Brendon sang. he was singing random songs to warm up for the show.

"I kind of feel bad for Pete though, its not his fault, and he got so mad." I said guiltily.

"well I'm sure he can help us out with our fight." Brendon smiled. "I'll text him" we still had 2 hours until the show so we had plenty of time to perfect the perfect plan.

"okay guys, hell be here in a minute, I didn't tell him what was going on yet." Brendon said laughing. a second later Pete walks into the Panic! dressing room.

"so tell me whats really going on here guys." Pete takes a seat and crosses his arms. how did he know?! "I know everything guys, cut the crap, I want in." Pete smirks.

"how long did you know?" I asked

"from the start, storming off was an act, I figured you guys would plan some bull shit revenge." Pete laughs.

"hey, it's been a good plan, the others believe it don't they?" Brendon said.

"I guess so, Patrick's furious" Pete laughs. "so what do you two have up your sleeves next?"

"I was thinking an epic fight between me and Em before coming clean. but now that your in on it my plan has stepped up a notch." Brendon said.

"oh like some Jerry Springer shit up in here" Pete laughed

"exactly, got any ideas?" Brendon asked Pete.

"well we could say Em, I mean Mrs. Urie over here was having an affair with me and we all start fighting after the fall out boy show in the hall out here at the end of the night.

"I'm all for it I smile. I can say I really loved Pete all along!"

"And I can say I knew about the affair all along" Dallon spoke up from strumming his bass.

"the dudes are going to eat this up" Brendon laughed.

"at the end of the show I'll throw my base down and storm off stage so the guys will follow me wondering whats wrong I'll come back here to this hall angrily where you three will be waiting by the panic! dressing room talking and-"

"you'll punch me" Brendon added. I looked at him like he was crazy, but Pete went with it.

"and I'll punch you and shit will just hit the fan" Pete chuckled. "I gotta go rehearse though but I'll go back to the fall out boy room super angry and not answering any questions, cool?" Pete said. we all agreed and Pete left the room slamming our door behind him.


the boys were rushed off to the stage a couple hours later and I was escorted to the pit in front of the stage so I could watch Panic! preform. during the show I didn't hear any whispers of Brendons wedding ring. until they started to play "girl that you love" when patrick and Pete came on stage and threw rice at Brendon, mostly in his face which surprisingly didn't even phase his performance, he just ignored it. I wonder if Patrick or Pete picked that song because the lyrics go:

Insistent pretext
So what does that make god
To the girl that you love
Girl you loathe

The girl that you love
Girl that you love
Girl that you love
Knows you don't

so you get it, right. they threw rice at that song instead of at the song "the end of all things" which is the real love song. knew it was supposed to be malicious but who did it come from Petes act or Patrick? after that I started to hear talk in the crowd of Brendon wedding band. which Brendon would eat up because this would eventually get to the tabloids the one thing he loves more than pranking friends is pranking tabloids. After panics! show I decided to sick around for a few FOB songs. when the stage finally lit up with them on it they were playing the Pheonix in ski masks which was pretty cool, but not where it got weird. three songs in "Alone Together" came on and Pete started blowing kisses at me and making hearts with his hands to me and mouthing "I love you" and standing at the edge of the stage near me. of course I did my part and acted like I didn't care and I was un-amused by rolling my eyes and looking disgusted at him. the other members of FOB were looking confused so was the gigantic audience. after the song I stormed off to go meet Dallon and Brendon.

"oh my gosh guys! you'll never guess! I said purposely acting like a fangirl. "Pete Wentz was blowing me kisses and mouthing that he loved me!" I laughed.

"Perfect!" Brendon said smiling.

"what did you do" Dallon asked

"acted disgusted" I chuckled. we spent some time laughing and goofing off until it was time for fall out boys set to be over so we moved out into the hall and pretended to make conversation until we saw Pete charging up the hall way with Joe, Andy, and Patrick chasing after him. before we knew it Brendon was on the ground. he quickly stood back up clutching his face.

"what the fuck man!?" Brendon seethed.

"Em Is mine!" Pete spit.

"No. shes my fucking wife! what the fuck do you mean shes yours?!" Brendon said acting genuinely confused.

"TELL HIM EMILY!" Pete yelled. I began to cry.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry" I sobbed catching a glimpse at the other three fall out boy members who had no Idea what to do, or how to react.

"How long!??!" Brendon demanded.

"the whole time" Dallon spoke up sounding guilty.

"you knew you son of a bitch!!!!!" Brendon growled

"yeah, he knew! almost everyone knew but you!" Pete yelled.

"I didnt" joe murmered. I almost laughed until Pete spoke again.

"and she IS mine, after all she is pregnant with MY baby, so your shit out of luck!" Brendon acted surprised and went to ran at Pete but the end up hugging and laughing Dallon and I broke out in laughter too. so did Andy who immediately got the joke.

"so, this whole scene was a prank?" Joe asked confused. I handed Brendon my wedding band and he took off his and tucked them in his pocket.

"It all was, were not married!" I laughed and Joe joined in.

"this is going down in prank history" Joe laughed "you got us so bad!" we were all laughing except Patrick who still just stood there silent like he was still stunned.

"whats wrong Patrick?" Joe asked.

"I don't know, I just didn't think it was very funny, that's all" Patrick said non Chantilly.

"Why did it hurt your feelings?" Joe mocked.

"No, It didn't why would it?" he said in and angry tone.

"well I don't know, but maybe you deserved it. you know you hurt hers too." Brendon said

"I had good reasons for what I did" Patrick said defensively.

"then what were they? and why have you been ignoring me since I got here?"

"Can we not talk about this here?!" said annoyed.

"Dude you owe all of us explanations as to why we couldn't talk to her" Joe said calmly.

"I don't owe anyone anything. And as for you two I couldnt care less if you two were married or not" Patrick looked me directly in the eyes and continued "I. DON'T. CARE." he said before walking away.

let me know what you guys think :D
Sign up to rate and review this story