Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > I Don't Want To Hurt You

Three

by AshTheDeathBat 0 reviews

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Pierre Bouvier - Published: 2014-02-04 - 967 words

0Unrated
"Hey Seb," The who ever the handsome guy was said, eyeing me. "who's your friend?"

"This is Zoey, she's new here. David was the first to introduce himself and Jeff. He said we'd be her first new friends here." Seb told him.

"Oh..."The hot guy sighed.

"Well, I'm Chuck." The guy with the long face shook my hand.

Then, I looked over at Not Chuck, our eyes locked, I got butterflies. I felt my face getting warm and I looked down at my shoes.

'Earth to numbskull, come in captian numbskull." Seb's hand was waving in front of his face.

"Stupid, wake up!" Chuck elbowed him in the side.

"Huh?" He asked, "OH, I'm Pierre." He reached out and shook my hand.

"Okay, um yeah," Seb said. "I gotta go." He turned and walked toward his next class.

"Come on! We gotta get good seats!" Chuck pushed us though the door and went to sit down in the front row.

"Oh no you don't!" Pierre pulled him away. "You know I hate sitting in the front. I'm not smart like you!" He drug him to the back of the class, I followed.

"You wouldn't be so dumb if you actually paid attention!" Chuck snapped.

"Hey!" He exclaimed and slapped Chuck.

I sat my books down on the desk next to the one Pierre was going to be sitting in. I watched them have their little slapping fest, both of their faces were beat red.

"Guys!" The teacher yelled, they stopped and looked at him. "Do you really think that I'm going to put up with that again?" The guys looked at each other, then back at him.

"Yeah." the both said, the teacher rolled his eyes.

"I take it you two had him last year?' I laughed, sitting down.

"Yeah," Pierre smirked. "And he just loved us."

"So, Zoey, right?" Chuck asked, I nodded, "I suppose David told you we were in a band."

"Yeah, he invited me to come watch you guys practice." I told him.

"Figures." Pierre laughed.

"Practice is at my house." Chuck said, I stared at him.

"Which is where?" I asked. He told me the address. "Which is where?"

"Where do you live?" Pierre asked me. "I told him. "okay, that's only a block away from my house. I'll walk you home so you can tell whoever and then we'll go to Chuck's"

"Okay thanks." I smiled.

For the rest of the period we talked about what ever popped into out minds and Pierre and I copied off Chuck, who nagged us about not doing our own work. We, of course, ignored him. the whole time, however, I couldn't stop thinking about Pierre. He was cute, witty, and hilarious. I could only wish someone like him would like someone like me.

When all my classes had ended for the day, I was putting my stuff in my locker. I met everyone else in David’s crew at lunch. His girlfriend Angel declared herself my best friend, so apparently I have a new best friend. Everyone else was nice, even though I was having a hard time remembering names.

I noticed a group of five girls walking down the hall. Their high heels were clicking and there flip flops were splatting. I didn’t think anything of it.

I closed my locker and came face to face with a girl with green eyes, that had way too much mascara on the lashes. She had blonde hair that curled slightly at the ends. She stood there with a fake smile, I stared at her and waited for her to say something. Nothing was said for a while, so I put on a weird fake smile as well.

“Hi!” She said, her dumb smile widening. “I’m Lacy.”

"Um...I'm Zoey." I said, sticking out my hand for her to shake. She looked at it and wrinkled her nose.

"Right." She snarled. "Listen, we're going to tell you who..." A loud crash interrupted her. "Oh, look, it's the spaz squad!"

I turned to see David picking himself up off the ground. The other guys were laughing. "You should definitely stay away from them."

"Hey!" I exclaimed angrily. "That 'spaz squad' are the only people who have talked to me all day!"

"Well, they're all freaks, except that one is pretty hot." She eyed Pierre.

"Hey, you can't talk about my friends like that!"I glared at her, then glanced at Pierre. He was looking over at us, with a confused look on his face.

"I can say whatever I want and you can't stop me." She shoved her finger in front of my face. I clenched my fists, ready to strike at any moment.

"Shove off you-" I started.

"What's going on?" Pierre was standing there looking at us.

"Oh, hi Pierre." Lacy flipped her hair over her shoulders. "We were just talking."

"Okay. You ready to head home?" He asked me, putting his arm around my shoulders as I hoisted my messenger bag into place. Lacy shot me a dirty look.

"Yeah," I smiled at him, we turned and started walking. I looked back over my shoulder. "Bye Lacy!" I waved at her. She glared at me and turned away, her clones following close behind.

"Thanks," I told him.

"No problem. Try and stay away from them, they're bad news." He said.

"Yeah, I could kind of tell." I laughed, then turned to face him. “Listen I need to go home first before we head to Chuck’s house.”

“That’s fine. I’ll walk with you.” He smiled at me. “Guys go ahead to Chuck’s we’ll meet you there soon.”

My new friends and I headed out of school. Pierre and I parted ways and headed towards my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story