Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

Pete's game

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

things get a bit...well..awkward.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2014-02-06 - Updated: 2014-02-06 - 1772 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick ended up In my room last night, not quite sure how, I guess the door was still unlocked. Lucky for me I couldn't sleep either. I remember last night in pieces. Lets just say I kind of see Patrick in a new light this morning. Not a bad or awkward one, he just seems more amazing and beautiful as he has ever before especially laying here beside me twisted in all the sheets. I jump out of bed and get dressed and turn on the T.V. on low when someone walks in. shit.

"hey Em the- WOAH! what the-!!" Andy begins until he sees Patrick in my bed with only his mid torso covered by sheets. Thus causes Patrick to sit up and fumble for his glasses on the nightstand and quickly put them on a bit crookedly.

"what the hell Andy!" Patrick shouts.

"sorry dude. I didn't..I uh didn't know you were.." Andy tries to stutter out something.

"Its fine. just don't say anything yet. the others don't know yet" Patrick said. Andy tried to avert his eyes with his hands as a shield from his band mate on the bed. "chill dude, you've seen me in less than this" Patrick said. I honestly really didn't want to know about this or these times.

"so whats up Andy?" I asked casually.

"I came to tell you that were shipping out to the venue in about an hour, were going to be meeting up in the lobby." andy said backing out of the room.

"Andy! promise me!" Patrick warned.

"Don't worry Trick you have my word" Andy said before leaving embarrassed. I turned back around facing the T.V. and herd Patrick getting dressed. I finally got up and started grabbing out my luggage, only one had been touched since I'd been here.

"hey Em, someone should be by soon to get your stuff okay? after mine gets picked up I'll be back to walk us down to the lobby."

"kay" I said kissing him on the cheek before he left my room. I quickly put everything back in my bag I had gotten out over this short period of time. and room service came to take my luggage away. and very soon after Patrick knocked on my door.

"ready?" Patrick asked
"yup" I answered as I closed the room door behind me. As we began to walk down the hall I kept stealing glanced at him.

"what?" he smiled as we stepped into an empty elevator noticing I had been just looking at him.

"your hair is a bit messy." I laughed and he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"oh you like my hair? I call it just rolled out of someone else's bed. It has a very non lonely vibe to it, which is not me at all." he laughed. finally the elevator opened revealing the lobby and all the guys waiting for us to show up.

"well look who the last to show up is. and they arrived together no less." Joe joked. which kind of made me blush, I hope it wasn't noticeable.

"hey guys! whats up with your hair dude?" Pete asked.

"woke up late." was all Patrick answered starting to get a little red in the face as well.

"be back in a second." Patrick muttered to me. and he went over to the guy who had our luggage ans started talking to him.

"hey Em! how did you sleep? did you like having your own room for once? Brendon asked his his brown eyes still looked a bit tired.

"yeah, it was really nice." I said with a fake smile.

"you just kinda look tired. you want some coffee or something? I could have someone bring you some real quick?" Brendon offered.

"yeah, thanks Brendon." I said smiling again. I just really didn't feel like looking him in the eye right now.

"don't mention it Em." brendon said smiling back and walking off to find someone who could help with the coffee situation. Patrick finally came back and as at my side once again.

"I got you on our bus, I hope that's okay, saves awkwardness.speaking of wheres brendon off to?" Patrick asked.

"to find me coffee. to save awkwardness" Ir replied.

"ohhh I understand." Patrick said.

"so why are we all standing here?" I asked curiously.

"their loading our stuff onto our buses and making sure were all here and a bunch of other junk, we should be leaving soon." he said. Brendon walked up behind me and handed me a Styrofoam cup of coffee.

"thanks so much Bren." I said

"welcome, hope its okay." he smiled.

we finally started piling onto our buses. and I got a funny look from Bren and Dallon when I got onto the FOB bus. the entire 20 minute ride every time I moved pete made a fart noise and wouldn't stop and the others began to join in after seeing how much it annoyed me even
Patrick, even though I never caught him and he denied it. I am on a bus with a bunch of childish millionaires....this tour is getting... amazing!!! once we got to the venue we all st around a minute while everything was getting set up. I decided to go sit in the seats facing the stage to see how its all set up. Patrick sent me a text saying he was going to talk to all the guys now about us.
about 30 minutes later he came and sat down next to me.

"hey how'd it go with Brendon?" I asked turning to look at him only to be shocked. there was a huge red mark on his jaw.

"I'd say it went pretty well, Bren was pretty cool about it" he said non Chantilly.

"then what is that on your face?!" I said staring wide eyed at the mark getting bigger.

"oh that!" he said as if forgetting it was there "Brendon didn't do that."

"who did?" I asked making a silent vow to prank them later.

"Pete did." he said matter of factually. "it didn't really hurt too bad, it was more to scare me then anything" he said again not even acting like he cared.

"why?" I asked utterly bewildered.

"hes mad because I seduced you into being with me again" he said laughing and rolling his eyes "those were his words, really." this kind of made me laugh.

"Patrick Stump master of awkward involuntary seduction" I laughed.

"that must have been how I got you last night." he said taking a drink of his water bottle and giving me a wink. "I think Pete's just worried about me repeating an offence and you not wanting to tour with us anymore or something."

"what are you going to do about the mark? you have a show in a couple hours." I asked

"it should be gone by then, at least I hope so." Patrick said. the guys all came out to the stage area ready for practice where Pete pulled Patrick aside and apologized. I had to do my practice first, but it didn't take long I had also been working with Patrick's vocal coach some times and I had honestly learned a lot. when it came time to go to Patrick in the front of the stage and flirt with him and sing he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and smiled as he strummed his guitar and began to sing again. It felt like it was really cute, it almost made me forget what I was doing. after It was over Joe shouted "I saw that!"

"what? nothing it was nothing" Patrick said back to Joe playfully denying anything had happened. he was just cute. real cute.

"I saw it too, but you did really well Em." Pete said taking off his bass and walking over to me. "Patrick must be helping you in his off time" Pete said with a wink and a smile. he got even closer for a split second and mumbled "I could be the one helping you with those things" and he walked off. I stood there frozen unsure of what to do part of me wanted to run after him and punch him and the other part of me wanted to tell Patrick. I decided neither were a good Idea because both would hurt Pete's and Patrick's relationships or cause Patrick to fly off the handle again. just what kind of game was Pete playing?

-------------------------------------

After that little incident with Pete, I just felt like hiding. so I did. I went back to the buses and hid in Patrick's bunk for a while. I couldn't understand why Pete would do that it just didn't make sense. I felt angry, every time I decided to be with Patrick, something always happened I was never able to just have him. I sat there and thought and thought for a long time. things just started to click in my mind, and all of a sudden, I got it. and I was furious. what was I going to do with this. I guess I'll just wit until the right time to use it. I just couldn't. tell. anyone.


after I don't even know how long Patrick came to find me. he was all sweaty when he popped his head through the curtain of his bunk.

"were you back here this whole time? the show is all over. you hungry?" he asked bangs clinging to his face.

"yeah, I was here I was kind of tired. yeah I'm pretty hungry" I answered.

"oh. well we were going to go grab some food if you want to come, if not I can bring you something back." he said sweetly. I decided to go. I cant be scared of Pete, I decided that Pete has to be scared of me.

"yeah, I'll go! I could use some air." out of the corner of my eye I saw Pete approaching our bus through the windows. "Pete's coming! get up here, we'll mess with him." I said. patrick scurried into his bunk and as I herd pete getting on the bus I started making groaning noises and calling Patrick's name. Patrick quickly caught on and did the same.

"be with you guys in a minute!" I shouted between groans.

"you guys are gross!" pete shouted back and we herd the bus door close. we got up and patrick changed clothes and quickly toweled off his hair and face. we held hands and quickly skipped off to find the others laughing. Pete deserved it

Sign up to rate and review this story