Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

I don't care what you think, as long as its about me

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Pete Is on Emily's last nerve. what will she do to make him stop?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2014-02-06 - 2549 words - Complete

0Unrated
We ended up all walking about a block down the street to a pizza place which was almost impossible due to all the fans so it took a bit to actually get there. I thought it was cute that all these girls liked the guys so much and I always think its cool how well they treat their fans. once we made it there we all sat at a round table Patrick and I sat down first right beside each other and Pete came up and sat by me I think he knew the game we were now playing. I try my best to drive him away and he does his best I suppose to try to make me angry, but he picked the wrong girl to mess with. we all had ordered and were eating when I jumped when I felt a hand run down my leg. and it didn't come from Patrick's side. when I jumped a little I had been talking to Patrick so he noticed

"are you okay?" he asked with concerned look on his face.

"yeah, I'm fine, heartburn,Ill be back" he nodded as I got up and calmly walked toward the bathroom.

"is she okay?" I herd Pete whisper to Patrick before I got too far away. once I got into the bathroom I pulled out my phone.

"do that again, and I'll cut both your hands off, Wentz" I viciously pressed the send button on my phone. not even 20 seconds later Pete had sent a reply.

"you enjoyed it ;) I guess I'll try to keep my hands to myself. but it will be hard. very hard. you better get back here though, Trick is worried. and you wouldn't want to make a scene would you?" his text made my teeth clench in anger. I'll get him. I went back to sit at the table.

"you sure your okay? you jumped a little." Patrick said

"I guess some surprise heartburn, its weird though I've never had heartburn in my life. but its gone now, so I'm okay." I said to Patrick with smile. so where will we be going next? I asked Patrick as I reached over to my slice of pizza while still looking over at Patrick listening to his answer of "the surrounding areas" but in a list as my hand knocked over my drink on to Pete. it truly did look like an accident. I herd him gasp from the cold drink.

"oh my gosh Pete! I'm so sorry. are you okay! I'm really sorry!" I said with my best acting voice on. maybe hes right. I could act.

"I'm fine Emily, Its not your fault, I'm sure it was an accident." Pete said calmly while blotting himself with napkins.

"oh my gosh! I can't believe I did that." I said to Patrick.

"its fine. it was an accident. everyone at this table has accidentally spilled on one another at some point in time. Pete will be okay." Patrick said trying to make me feel better, as if I felt bad about it in the first place. I waited until Patrick was talking to Joe before I slid my hand and phone under the table before I text Pete. "hows that for making a scene?" I looked over at him reading the text and laughed to myself as he put his phone back away. we all decided to go back to the buses when Brendon approaches Patrick and I.
"hey, can Dallon borrow Em tonight? We wanna do some music stuff if that's cool with you, we don't want to take her away from you or anything, but we have some pretty rad ideas we'd like to go over with her. I won't even hug her, you have my word." brendon said.

"I guess its okay with me if it is with her." Patrick said looking to me.

"sounds cool let me grab some p.j.s and I'll meet you on your bus." I said continuing to the tour bus to grab out some pajamas and change into them. I walk out of the bathroom to see patrick. I give him a long hug and kiss.

"if I want to leave I'll text." I say with a reassuring smile.

"okay, but I'm going to miss you for the night." he said smiling back at me.

"Ill miss you too" I say and kiss him again before getting on the panic! bus. once the buses begin to take off Brendon sits me down on the couch.

"what the hell is going on?" he asks. does he mean about Patrick and I? I thought Patrick told him? I didnt know what to say. "with you and pete" he asks. I try to play dumb.

"what are you talking about? I ask.

"you acted startled, ran off to the bathroom, then spilled a drink on Pete. purposely might I add. that doesn't even account for earlier on stage when he went to talk to you and you looked terrified. also you hid out the whole show. now tell me whats going on." Brendon said. I tried to think of an excuse.

"you better not let him know you know." I said slyly

"why?"

"because this is part of a horrible prank war, and if he finds out you know, you'll be pranked too." I lied

"oh, I get it." he said

"by the way, was me spilling my drink on him really that obvious?" I asked.

"no, I just guessed. you have too teach me how to do that some time." he said

"so you didn't actually have a music thing did you?" I asked as I felt my phone in my pocket vibrate.

"no, but we can play some if you want." he said.

"I dunno, I'm getting pretty tired."

"alright, night then Em" he said. we both headed for our bunks. I flipped open my phone to find a text from pete.

"hey I miss you over here, so does lover boy. what are you shacking up with Brenny now?"

"fuck you Pete!" I text back.

"well come back over here climb into my bunk and We'll do just that." my stomach felt sick. I quickly ran to the bathroom and started vomiting up all the food I had just eaten. I sank to the floor of the bathroom and started crying as softly as I could. I wish he would just leave me alone. I felt so angry inside. I don't even know when Brendon had come into the tiny bathroom.

"are you okay em? are you sick? he asked soothingly rubbing my back. I just nodded.

"do you want to go back to your bus? do you want Patrick?" he asked

"no, I'm fine here. just not feeling too good." I said. he got me a wet wash cloth to wipe my face and mouth with.

"do you need anything else?" he asked helping me up off the floor.

"no, I'm okay, thanks bren. you go back to bed" I said trying to smile.

"okay, if you need something, or you throw up again let me know so I can at least hold your hair back." he said. I agreed and gave him a smile.

I got back to my bunk and felt my phone going off again. I noticed pete also sent me a nother txt.

"you okay? Bren just said you were throwing up?"had just sent.

"I'm fine, I think the pizza didn't agree with me" I said then I opened the message from pete.

"I cam make you moan louder than Patrick ever could." I felt more angry than nauseous this time. I refused to answer him. Instead I sent Patrick a message.

"hey, I'm going to bed now. night night" he replied with a good night and I rolled over trying to sleep. I felt my phone going off periodically through out the night. I just didn't want to know what horrible stuff pete was sending me right now.

----------------------------------

I woke up hating Pete, worse than I did when I went to sleep. I decided to read the texts whick only fueled my rage.

"I want to hear you scream my name" "I'm thinking of you right now ;)" "one time withe me and you'll never go back to Patrick" he just sounds pathetic. I cant do this anymore. I saw that the buses had stopped at our next venue and all the guys were probably sitting around in their dressing rooms. so I went into the back of the venue and found a deserted room and text Pete the directions to it saying to meet me here now.

"I guess I made you change your mind then." he sent back within a few minutes he Entered the room I locked the door.

"what Is wrong with you you sick freak?!" I demanded. he approached me slowly until he came within inches of me.

"your whats wrong with me. I want you." he said

"get off me Pete." I said shoving him.

"have I not made it clear enough to you?" he asked kind of harshly

"oh believe me, you've made it clear enough. you know, with all your hiring someone to threaten everyone to stay away from me and all you psychopath!" I yelled at him.

"what are you talking about?" he said confused.

"I know it was you pete." I said pushing him down on the ground. "and your lucky the others don't know yet." I said smoothly. my anger had truly turned me into an animal just like on stage, except fueled by other emotions. I looked down at him on the floor almost daring him to get up.

"you got me. but you wouldn't tell anyone for jeopardy of the band. plus no one would believe something like that anyway." he sneered. I began to draw my fist back to punch him.
"you wont punch me either, someone will see the marks and again you'll be jeopardizing the band." I took a few steps back to let him get up. and when he did I walked slowly back over to him and looked him in the eyes with everything except hate or anger and put my arms around his neck which made him sneer once again.

"you know what pete? your wrong" I whispered into his ear then as quickly as I could took my arms away from his shoulders and upper cut him in the stomach, hard, causing him to double over in pain. your right I can't leave a visible mark, but I will tell the guys your little secret if you don't stop fucking with me. I began leaving the room when I herd him say

"bitch, I like it rough" I just Ignored it and left the room. on my way to find Patrick I kind of woke up and realized what I had just done. what is wrong with me? I found panic! already practicing for the show and the members of Fall out Boy aimlessly wondering around.

"hey have you seen pete? hes been gone awhile and were about ready to start with our sound check" Patrick said walking up to me.

"nope, didn't see him on the way in" I said.

"oh there he is, finally" I look behind me to see Pete walking up to Patrick and I. uh oh, I'm going to get busted.

"hey guys! morning Em" my nick name so cheerful from his mouth made my stomach twist. "I herd you got sick last night. feeling any better?" Pete asked with a cheerful smile on his face.

"yeah, I'm feeling a lot better now, could of been the pizza, its hard to pin it to just one thing though." I said just as cheerfully but with hidden intent.

"we gotta get up there guys, lets go." Patrick said and they all took their places and picked up their instruments.

"you wanna do yours first as usual Em?" andy yelled to me.

"sure" I yelled back across the stage.

"break a leg Em!" Brendon yelled from below the stage.

Every thing went as usual except I noticed I'm getting a lot better at this, until I reached Pete, the one I had been dreading we got close, he looked into my eyes, but this time he stopped playing and grabbed my arm and pulled me closer causing me to quit singing and kissed me hard very quickly before he let me go. it only lasted a split second before it was over I backed away from him and just stood there. the guys kept playing thinking I'd just messed something up and I'd pick back up. but everything had stopped by the time Brendon was on the stage followed by Dallon screaming at Pete. Joe and Andy ran to Patrick knowing he was going to hurt Pete and held him back. I just stood there like an Idiot watching all of this unfold very quickly. security guards were dragging Patrick and Pete away to keep them from hurting each other. so many words were flying I didn't even know what I was hearing. after the tow guys were dragged away. Andy came up to me and asked if I was alright and what exactly had happened.

"I don't really know, It all happened so quickly." I said.

"Pete keeps saying it was a joke."andy said

"I didn't think it was very funny." Joe said walking toward Andy and I on the stage. "is she okay?" joe asked andy.

"she's okay. probably confused." Andy said with a smile "we all are."

"Patrick keeps asking for you" joe said "do you want to see him?"

"yeah, is he okay?" I asked

"yeah, hes just really really angry." Andy and I followed joe to where they were holding Patrick. it was a dressing room there were guards on the inside and outside.

"why the fuck did he do that?" Patrick yelled "what the hell is wrong with him?!"

"I don't know." I answered. he didn't even know I had just walked in the door.

"Emily, did he tell you he was going to do this?" he asked calming down once he saw me.

"no, I'm just as confused as you are." I said "Look, I really dont want to do this preforming thing anymore, I'm out." I said.

"I'm out too." he said quietly. Joe Andy and I all just looked at each other. we didn't know what to say or do.

"No Patrick, don't do that." I said sternly.

"what other choice do I have?" he said.

"I'll go back to Chicago and when your done with the tour everything will be fine and we can do what ever you want." I felt like Pete was winning. I also figured out why he did this to make a statement, he didn't care.

"No, I'm coming with you. right now. were leaving." he said

"I wont let you. If you quit the band, you'll never see me again." I said bluntly.


I was up all night writing this, so I hope you guys enjoy it. sorry to leave you hanging but be sure to rate this and let me know what you think! it really does make my day! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story