Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

a little less sixteen candles, a little more touch me

by meesheemooroo 1 review

so much things happen in this chapter, you'll just have to read to find out what ;D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-02-08 - Updated: 2014-02-08 - 2658 words - Complete

1Moving
I woke up this morning without Patrick. I sat and checked my phone , it was already 1pm. I realizied I didn't even feel sick this morning, but everything just felt weird. I got up out of bed and saw Pete sitting on the couch. I noticed the bus wasn't moving so I looked out a window and saw we were parked at a gas station.

"where's Patrick?" I asked Pete. he shrugged his shoulders.

"I saw him leave like an hour ago when we parked here, I think he said something about getting things together for a show tonight." Pete said lazily

"well, where the heck are we?" I asked.

"Indianapolis, I think.." he said.

"oh." I said feeling a little sick.

"whats wrong?" Pete asked. I ran to the bathroom and upchucked straight into the toilet. everything just felt so unsettling today. I herd the bathroom door close behind me.

"you need to go see a doctor Em. you have to tell Patrick. you have to make sure the baby's okay you haven't eaten anything in like forever." Pete whispered.

"I don't want to talk about food or-" was all I managed to get out before throwing up again. I felt Pete hold my hair back.

"too bad. you have to. soon." he said.

"fine. I'll tell him tomorrow. just not today, I don't think today will be a good day." I said.

"okay, Its a deal." he said. he helped me off the floor and turned on the sink so I could wash my face. Pete and I went back to the couch to watch T.V. one by one Andy and Joe woke up too. Two hours later Patrick walks back in.

"morning guys. sorry to leave you like that Em, I had this radio station interview." he said then kissed my cheek. "oh hey, did the guys tell you what were doing tonight? Its pretty cool"

"he said you guys are playing a show, but that's it." I said.

"oh dude, its doing to be so amazing" pete said

"were going to be doing this theme show tonight, It's supposed to be really cool. I don't even know how we managed to get it. right place at the right time, I guess."

"well, whats the theme?" I asked.

"Its like 1930's themed and its supposed to be at this huge building that use to be a warehouse." he said getting all exited. began to get exited too.


"So I get to dress up all cool?!?!" I said almost squealing. which made the guys laugh.

"Actually, you wouldn't be able to get in if you didn't." Joe said.

"woahhhhhhh!" I said amazed. I felt the bus start moving again.

"were on our way to a hotel right now where later on we'll all be getting ready." I was so exited I couldn't even hold still. when we were finally there we all checked into separate rooms. when I walked into mine a crew was standing there waiting on me. there was like 10 people.

"hello Miss Law we will be your hair and make up crew today" a small lady with brown eyes and hair said.

"Cool." was All I could say.

"lets start with your dress." she said. I went over to a rack with dresses on it by the window of mt room. there was like thirty dresses, all very pricey looking.

"we understand you will be attending a 30's themed party?" another lady said.

"yeah, that's right" I said still scanning the dresses until I found a cray long beautiful dress that sparkled and looked like it was made of some kind of crystals with a very low plunging neck like.

"found it. I'm going to go try it on." I said slipping into the bathroom away from the people. once I slipped it on I realized I needed zipped.

"hey! I need a zip in here!" I yelled. and the brown eyed and haired woman came promptly in And zipped me up. I looked amazing enough for the woman to marvel t me in the dress.

"just beautiful." she cooed,

"thank you." I said with a smile. she then stepped out so I could change back. I came out and she took the dress from me and led me to a chair where I was instantly swarmed by people. I remembered this feeling all too well. I didn't really care for all of these people up in my personal space, but at least I would look beautiful afterward. I felt my fingers being painted and my hair being touched and looked over to see what color my nails would be a deep red almost a shade darker than blood, I think that color went well with my deep chocolate colored hair. I felt my hair being curled and makeup going on. it all just dragged on for a very long time, I was waxed, painted makeuped. a headband with crystals was slipped onto my head going over my forehead like an old fashioned flapper girl it took about 3 hours. then at least 20 minutes to be put into the dress and carefully. I felt like a real life doll. I went to look at myself in the mirror. I looked like something out of The Great Gatsby. I had on long fake lashes and eyeliner on the top lid of my eye winged out and a dark burgundy lipstick. my hair hung in short tight curls around my face I defiantly looked the part of a fanciful flapper girl. I got a text from Patrick saying they still weren't ready yet. are you kidding me? how are they not ready yet? I went back into the room where on a table jewels were laid before me. I chose a super long pearl necklace that I doubled over my neck twice and regular diamond ear rings and bracelet. I was pretty blinged out. but why go through all this trouble and money of making me pretty just to go to some party where the guys would play? why did I have to look this pretty for just another show?

"how do I look?" I asked my room full of people. they all threw compliments at me as my phone went off.
"hey, I'm ready, the guys already left, but I'll be over in a minute." oh thank god, I'm so ready to go. I'm so exited!! I've never done anything like this before. I thanked the team that helped me get ready, and Patrick knocked at the door.

"hey Trick!" I smiled

"oh dear lord." he muttered.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked concerned.

"n-no. you look- I don't even have words for it. your just so beautiful." he said blushing. I took a look at his outfit. he had a well fitted black tux with a white shirt underneath and a red bowtie. I could tell from what I saw from under his fedora his hear was parted to the side old timely stile.

"you look pretty fantastic too." I said winking at him. I took hold of his arm. "lets get outta here" I said we went through the hall and down the elevator to the lobby. where he whispered "be ready" and led me out the doors. all of a sudden I saw flashes everywhere and mine and patrick's names being called. I just smiled as pretty as I thought I could. I looked to see what kind of car we were getting into and it was an old 30's black on black car. It looked like an old school gangster car. the door was held open for Patrick and I and we slid inside.the tinted windows blocked all the flashes from the outside.

"that was cool. lets do it again!" I said laughing.

"we probably will have to." he said smiling.

"this is just so amazing." I said in disbelief.

"I'm glad your having fun already." he said. "I love you"

"I love you too Trick! I cant wait to see you guys preform!" I said.

"me too" he chuckled. "did you know your so amazing you deserve everything in the world? but I don't have that." he said.

"I don't want everything in the world, Patrick. Its only you I want. only you." I said with a smile and he grabbed my hand and held it until we began to see flashes that grew closer as we drove up the street.

"well, were here" he said cocking an eyebrow with a smile. he got out of the car and I waited until the door was open and Patrick's hand reached for me to help me out of the car. All of the camera flashes were so disorienting I held on to Patrick's hand for dear like and just smiled. I noticed how much taller I was than him in these shoes which made my smile bigger. when we walked into the giant revamped factory doors I could see a large group of people standing there as if they were waiting on us. "happy Birthday Emily!" they all yelled in unison. oh. my. god. It was my birthday. how did anyone find out? hell I had even forgotten. I looked at patrick who had the biggest grin on his face.

"happy birthday" he said and kissed my cheek. in the crowd I could see the tour staff and all the guys. when I spotted Patrick's mom she ran up to us and hugged us both tightly then turned around to me and hugged me again and kissed my cheek "happy birthday sweet heart, you look so amazing" she smiled. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as Patrick moved me to the stage in the back of the giant white with a touch of lilac room I looked above me to see a huge sparkling chandelier. this place was so elegant.

"do you want to say something?" he pointed to the stage.I walked up on it and grabbed the mic.

"Thank you guys so much, I don't even want to guess who or how my birthday was found out, I had even forgotten it. This means so much to me, you all have no Idea. but I do know this will probably be the best Birthday of my life. and I want to thank you all again for giving me that. so with that being said. who's ready to party?!" the crowd shouted and squealed an Panic! came on to the stage. I began to walk of as they were getting on. Brendon hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"happy birthday Em" Brendon smiled.

"thanks Bren" I said with a returning smile and then walked off stage. all of a sudden I herd "oh, well imagine.." of I write sins not tragedy start to play.

"that was sweet Em" pete said walking up to me in his old fashioned wardrobe. "Happy birthday" he smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks Pete" I said

"hey did you see that table over there?" Pete said pointing to the far wall.

"what table? " asked.

"exactly, Its just a mountain of presents." he laughed. I took another look at the wall stacked with box after box almost as tall as me and as long as two of me.

"Holey mother of god" I replied astonished. "what do I do with it all?!" I said

"Well, I was thinking what you can't take on tour with you, can just go to my place in L.A." Patrick said from behind me.

"Is this you asking me to move in with you?" I asked.

"I thought I was being sly, but you caught me." he said. "so what do ya say?"

"of course!" I said jumping on him enveloping him in a hug.

"then how are we going to be secret lovers if shes living with you?" Andy said entering the group. "happy birthday Emily" he said giving me a huge hug. then Joe came up to me too and also did the same.

"so, which one of you was it that figured out my birthday?" I asked curiously with my brow raised.

"actually, we've known for a while, but it was actually that douche on stage that initially told us. Joe joked. I looked to the stage at Brendon preforming.

"since this is my party, can I go mess with him on stage?" I asked

"do what you want" Patrick smiled. and with that I walked as quickly as I possibly could through the room up onto the stage he was preforming that green gentleman. I went up to him and messed with his hair. his laugh broke through to the song. I then stood in front of him and un tied his bow-tie letting it dangle untied around his neck. he took my hand and danced with me while dinging twirling me around and dipping me. until I finally took a seat on the edge of the stage, it was defining, but something I was use to. I hopped down and went to find Patrick to dance with him. I danced with all the guys at once the whole time panic! played. when they were done, the guys took the stage, bu now all of them were stripped down to their white dress shirts with suspenders and bow ties. the room got dimmer than it already was as I watched Patrick speak from in front of him at the bottom of the stage.

"I'm really glad we could all put this together for Emily. speaking of lets hear it for her. Isn't she beautiful? the whole room roared and whistled. hey hun, will you come up here?" Patrick asked. I made my way onto the stage. a cake rolled out on the stage and Patrick started singing happy birthday which was followed by the whole room. the cake was gorgeous very light purple three tear cake with white lace and pearls all over it. I smiled as tears in shock and happiness as the room sang along with patrick. once it had ended he spoke again. "I would also like to say you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life, inside and out. and that I knew from the moment I met you I could never give you enough so I want to give you my heart" he got down on one knee and pulled out a rig box and opened it. "will you give me your heart too?" I looked at him and smiled as I started to cry. andy gave a drum roll. I nodded and he placed the ring on my finger. the whole room roared once again. he enveloped me with a hug. and I used that moment to whisper in his ear.

"your going to be a dad." he looked at me with wide eyes and his mouth dropped and then formed into a smile and then he also started to cry. he hugged me again.

"I love you so much" he whispered.

"I love you too Patrick Stump." he gave me another smile and turned back into the microphone.

"she said yes!" the crowd went mad. "And I'm going to be a dad!" there were screams every where
and the guys all came up and hugged us. Andy, Joe ,Pete, Brendon, and Dallon. it all turned into some sort of dog pile group hug. then Patrick's mother came up and hugged us both with tears in her eyes.

sorry its taken me a while to get the last few chapters of this story out. I've been working on a new story called Honorable Mention and I've been rater conflicted with the ending of this story.but any way,I hope you really liked this chapter guys,there are more chapters yet more to come!! please rate and review, and possible new Ideas for another story, you think It I write it ;) Iluvyall!
Sign up to rate and review this story