Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

The truth hurts worse than anything I could bring myself to do to you

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

the truth from everyone. this is epic.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-02-17 - 1907 words - Complete

0Unrated
That very night we were back on the tour bus and I had an Idea. I gathered everyone together before we took off and sat them in a circle on the FOB bus.

"so why are we all here? I hope there's no more surprises. my heart can't take it." Brendon said playfully.

"actually, I think there has been things that we've all been hiding from each other." my eyes passed over Pete who looked nervous. "and I think this would be a good place and time for everyone to start over. I want everyone to admit one secret that they've been hiding from everyone, no matter how bad it is, we wont get mad at each other. what is said here now will stay here and no one judges anyone for it and no one else talks about it ever again."

"when I first began the band, I use to cut my own hair." Joe spoke up making everyone laugh.

"no, not like that kind of secret Joe" I laughed.

"besides we all could tell any way" Pete chuckled. I sighed.

"who actually wants to go first?" I said.

"when I refused to talk to you, I was secretly seeing someone. It was more of a replacement for you though, I felt really empty with ought you, and I thought it would help." Patrick said sadly. I honestly didn't blame him, I was lonely too. I felt angry, but it was something I could get over.

"thank you Patrick. I appreciate you telling me. I really do. Pete? do you have one?" I asked urging him to come clean.

"yeah. that day on the stage wasn't an accident, I kissed you on purpose, which you already know" pete said putting his head down so he didn't have to look anyone in the eyes.

"I know" I answered feeling every one's surprised eyes on me "go on Pete, It will be okay, I promise."

"I kind of hired that guy to threaten you guys to stay away from Emily, he wasn't ever going to actually hurt you guys, just scare you." I saw tears in Pete's eyes

"why?" Patrick asked calmly.

"I loved her, just like you do. I decided to run off because I got scared you guys would find out. "

"I knew it!" Brendon shouted then received a scowl from me shutting him up instantly.

"go on Pete. there's more." I said to him. I knew having for him to admit all this was good for him but I could see on his face he was tortured by it.

"around the time of the stage incident, I sent her horrible texts and harassed her. I am sorry though, like you wouldn't believe." he said. no one said any thing for a long time.

"the first day I met you I slipped something into your drink. I was supposed to take you back to my place and ditch Patrick, but you ended up passing out instead of being kind of coherent like I had planned." Brendon said with guilt ridden in his voice.

"oh god." Andy said in astonishment.

"I also hate Patrick for being with you right now, even though hes my friend and always will be. I am sill love you though and that's something I cant help." he said running his hand through his brown hair.

"I lied to Patrick to get him to marry you because you said telling him about the baby would be easier if you guys were married." Pete admitted.

"what? you said she hoped I would ask her soon and that she was tired of waiting!" Patrick laughed. "and you knew about my baby before I did!"

"I did. I'm actually the one who figured it out. I took her to get the tests that day we told you she was sick"

"I'm actually glad you did all of that Pete" I smiled.

"wow. I feel bad that I don't have anything" Andy said

"yeah, you guys are over here spouting out crazy shit and I'm feeling like an angel." Joe laughed.

"wait. Emily still hasn't gone. It's only fair, right." Pete smirked. Every one's eyes once again focused on me. I took a deep breath knowing what I needed to say.

"I actually fell in love with Brendon first. then I ended up falling in love with him a second time. I actually-" Brendon cut me off.

"Stop Emily. don't do this. you swore you wouldn't. just don't." he said trying to talk me out of what I was about to say.

"I have to be honest Brendon, everyone has been." I saw Patrick's eyes on me focused very intensely.

"Brendon and I have actually slept together. Twice. once while I was dating Patrick."


"when?" Patrick asked leaning forward, his voice nervously breaking as he spoke. everyone was in shock at the news.

"the first time we were drunk and I lied and said I didn't, and the second time was when I had to take care of you when you were a drunken mess and Pete was missing. I had no one to be there for me, just like you did Patrick." I said and look over to Patrick to see rage spread across his face.

"If you yell at her Trick I swear to god. She's your pregnant fiance." Pete warned. "besides she didn't get mad at you."

"we weren't together then Pete. its different" Patrick's anger developing in his voice.

"if she wanted Brendon, she'd be with Brendon right now. but shes with you so just settle down."

"If you don't think we should be married, then it doesn't have to happen. your not trapped just because I'm going to have your child, Patrick. I will feel destroyed but what ever you think would make you happy is what I want." I said looking into his angry eyes which began to soften and sadden. he stood up.

"I just don't know right now Em, I was already pretty scared about the being a dad thing, now you drop this on me? I just don't know. Could you give me some time?"

"I understand. I will." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. he walked away from me back to his bunk. and I started to cry hard.

"Em. I understand. It's okay. he'll once again come to his scenes, you know how he is." Andy said.

"well, all I know is this. he would never just abandon his family and your about to be part of that family, and his kid already is. he even made an appointment tomorrow for you in Chicago to go to the doctor about the baby. he will take care of things he always does. hes just under a lot of pressure right now." Pete said.

"I'm just so tired of his doubts though." I said with tears still leaking down my cheeks.

"Patrick is his own worst enemy." Pete said.

"I swear to god though, if he thinks this child will just be fatherless, hes wrong." Brendon growled.

"Bren, he would never do that calm your tits." Joe said.

"really Joe? I just saw him walk away from his pregnant fiance who he loves just as much as I do. It hurt me, so I can't even imagine how shes feeling. worse yet, think about what the baby is going through with him causing her emotions to run wild like that, the baby feels every thing she does, does he even care about that?" Brendon snapped at Joe. I just sat there and watched. Brendon was right though, on top of my emotions already running wild this really wasn't helping. I don't regret doing any of this though these things needed to come off of everyone's chest. Patrick stepped out of his bunk looking angry again and marched toward Brendon.

"I do care Brendon! and I wouldn't ever leave my child fatherless I will always be there no matter what happens. and you know what? I really don't think this is any of your business, so but out! you could never love her as much as I do she is fucking carrying my child after all, isn't she? shes met my mother, and shes moving into my house. and more importantly, she agreed to marry me not you. this is our lives. like Pete said if she loved you, she would be with you!"

"you promised." I whispered. I was very hurt. he told me I would never have to see this Patrick again. He looked at me a second before storming back off into his bunk. Between all the commotion no one had even felt the bus take off already.

"shit. where am I sleeping?" Brendon asked.

"the couch dum-dum" Pete answered.

"well what about Em? I doubt Patrick wants to be in the same bunk with her right now. and I don't think she should take Brendon's spot on the couch, its pretty uncomfortable, and you know her condition and all." Joe asked. condition? really?

"well on the count of three we all say in unison the most trust worthy dude on the bus. 1 2 3!" Pete said. Pete had picked Andy, Joe had picked Andy, Andy picked Joe, I picked Andy and Brendon picked himself.

"what the hell guys!?" Brendon said. "I can be trusted with her!"

"obviously you can't Bren. I want even picked by myself, how do you think I feel?" Pete laughed as Brendon stared at him in confusion. "so you up for double bunking it Andy?"

"I guess so. It will be weird because she's kind of like a sister though." he said.

"and that's why you were picked. your the only one on this bus who doesn't find her physically attractive... I'll apologize to Patrick later over that one." Joe said Andy gave Joe a look of disbelief.

"wait,and you do? I mean shes pretty, but that's weird, man."

"uh, yeah. look at her!" Joe said. Brendon nodded and shrugged his shoulders and Pete agreed. I just felt creeped out. "sorry your wife's attractive Trick!" Joe yelled.

"Thanks, man." I herd Patrick's muffled voice reply. what the hell?

"how come he gets pissed at me If I do that?!" Brendon argued.

"Because I realize shes his pregnant soon to be wife, and I respect that."Joe stated as Brendon crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"bunk mates!" Andy said and high-fived me, making me smile despite all the bad that had happened.

Patrick didn't come out of his bunk the rest of the night. Andy and I decided to settle into ours. He wouldn't let me sleep on the outside because he was afraid I would fall off and hurt the baby so I finally agreed to take the part next to the window and he scooted way over t make sure I had enough room.

"hey, thanks for this Andrew." I said.

"no problem Em. you would of done the same for me." he said.

"hey, what do you think of this whole mess?" I whispered to him.

"well you did what you had to do, not just for yourself, but for everyone. and Patrick broke the rules a little bit by getting mad. I honestly think your a strong girl Em." he whispered.

"Thanks Andy. you know you make a pretty good brother." I laughed.

"you make a pretty good sister" he said.

"Night Andrew."

"Night Em"
Sign up to rate and review this story