Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Honerable Mention

Pretty in Punk

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

*unfinished*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-02-12 - 2556 words

0Unrated
After Cari had gotten home he hoped Pete wouldn't call. And in fact, he didn't. she was so sure he would of though with the way he acted even after they had kissed. She had blamed herself for being dumb enough to kiss him in the first place and chalked up to nothing but bad mistakes and living in the moment causing her to do so. It had been a week since the show and Cari hadn't felt like going shopping or joy riding or even calling her parents to purposely bother them or ask them for money. she just sat around watching TV not moving from her giant white modern sectional of a couch lately. some nights she wouldn't even bother going to her bed she just slept on the couch.

Cari herd the maid come in to clean her house and sat up on the couch it was 4pm on a Monday and she just didn't feel like moving enough to get out of the way for the maid to clean the living room. The maid never bothered Cari any way, she knew better. she would just have to work around her without disturbing her. Cari was about half way into a movie when her phone began to go off on her white Coffee table. she picked up her phone and looked at it in curiosity as a random number appeared instead of a name.

"what do you wan't?" Cari answered the phone in a slightly annoyed tone still not knowing who was on the other end.

"Cari?" the mans voice asked.

"yup?"

"oh, hey. It's Pete" he said sounding confused.

"Hi pete." she said her voice coming off still kind of annoyed and flat toned.

"look, I was wanting to apologize for last week-"

"why?" she cut him off.

"I was just worried that I may have been to forward or something. It just seemed like I upset you or something. Is it that you have a boyfriend?" he said sadly.

"No, I don't. Pete, you weren't the problem" Cari said dryly.

"good, because I really want you to go on a date with me." he said with hope in his voice.

"Pete, I-"

"I just cant stop thinking about you Cari. I tried." he said interrupting her this time.

"Dating is not my thing." she said. "I'm sorry." she hung up the phone and laid back down on the couch smashing her face into the decorative fluffy black pillows. all of a sudden she felt eyes on her. she turned her head to see the middle aged brown haired lady cleaning the trash off her coffee table. She wasn't sure what exactly the maid had over herd until the older lady spoke.

"I think you should date him Miss Dest. you need more people In your life." Cari's face heated up at the maid's comment.

"who the hell are you to tell me what to do?! your my maid, so don't get in my business! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Cari screamed as the older woman scurried out the door with her cleaning supplies. "what was she thinking? I could of had her fired. I need less nosy maid service" Cari thought as she laid back down on thee couch and getting back into her movie. slowly she began to fall asleep.

Cari woke up about four hours later at about eight to a pounding at her door. At first she wasn't going to answer it but she thought it might be someone she could scream at. this thought propelled her to her door. Cari swung the door open and was baffled as she saw Pete standing there.

"why are you here. I hung up on you." she said standing in the door way unnerved.

"I know, but I just thought if there was any way of talking you into just going on one date with me I would do it." he said. she said nothing but instead just stood in the door way unfazed by his pleads. Pete sighed and walked around the girl and into her house. Cari said nothing as she closed the door behind him then turned around and walked over to her living room area where he had taken a seat.

"How do you know were I live?" she demanded.

"Don't worry about it. besides I asked you a question first."

"which was?" she asked confused and irritated.

"will you go on one date with me? just one. If you don't like me I'll leave you alone. Promise." he said looking at her dead in the eyes. all of a sudden Cari's legs felt weak in front of pete.

"fine."she began rolling her eyes "But your creepy as fuck and After this date you better not stalk me anymore or else I'll file a restraining order. I don't give a shit who you are"
Pete felt triumphant but noticed she was different than she was at the show. Her personality just seemed to suck. where was the quiet, shy girl he had met? maybe she was angry because she thought he was stalking her. or maybe this is how she really was and was just shy the first time he had met her. it didn't matter though, for some reason he still really liked her.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6pm." he said getting up and walking to the door.

"sure" she answered right before he closed the door and walked out. once she herd the door close she plopped down on the couch and just stared out her wall to wall giant window view of the Chicago City in the dark. a crooked smirk formed on the girl's full lips as she realized something. "this could be fun, It seems like he really likes me. so maybe I should have a little fun with him before cutting him loose.lets play.

Cari knew a thing or two about breaking hearts, she had done it many times before. For reason this time something was just eating at her and she couldn't pinpoint what. she slipped on her classic black dress and looked in the bathroom mirror and gave herself a smile. the door bell rang signaling Pete was here and she walked across the house her red heels clicking against the wood floor and coming to a stop at her door. she hesitated for a moment feeling some sort of rush come over her, she tried to shove it away as she opened the door seeing the dark haired man standing before her with a black short sleeved shirt and jeans and roses in his hand. He looked dressier than normal but somehow like he always did. Pete extended the roses in his hand to her and as she took them she gave him a sweet smile.

"come in for a sec while I put these in water." she said still smiling and standing aside so he could come in. she walked through her living room into the big open kitchen where she fished around for something to put the flowers in.

"I dint say earlier, but I like your house" Pete said standing awkwardly in the area where the living room and kitchen met. Cari popped her head up from the counters with a long glass.

"thanks Pete!" she said trying to sound grateful for the compliments.

"Did you decorate it yourself?" he asked as Cari popped the roses into the now water filled vase.

"no, unfortunately not. I'm not that great with interior design." she said which wasn't a lie "ready?" she asked not wanting to talk about herself anymore.

"yeah, lets go." he said with excitement ringing in his voice. she followed him down the all and elevator into the paring lot where he located his black BMW which was very modest for the money he had.

"we should take my car" she said with a smile. "It will be fun!" she said throwing him the keys.

"which one is it?" he asked as they both just stood there in the sea of cars.

"you have to find it" she smirked. Pete pointed the keys aimlessly and pressed the button. They both followed the beeping sound of the car until Pete saw it.

"This thing is sweet!" he said with a smile. "Are you sure its okay if I drive it?"

"yeah! of course it is." she said laughing and opening the passengers seat door before hoping in. pete climbed into the drivers seat and started the car.

"I have something like this back in L.A. but I never really drive it." he said.

"why?"

"because it cost a lot of money and I' afraid I'll break it or something. are you absolutely sure I can drive this?"

"you have to live every once and awhile. And I'm sure!" she said playfully rolling her eyes.

"I like the way you think" he backed out of the parking lot and onto the road.after a while Cari thought the traffic was taking too long that they were starting to get stuck in.

"jeez, just go around them" she said with a laugh. Pete began to laugh too.

"seriously, just go between the cars" she said and he began to look at her shocked.

"Cari, I cant do that, we'll get in trouble." Cari began to giggle at Pete's seriousness.

"Never get in trouble Pete. My dad is the best lawyer in the united states so cops don't really mess with me. I do it all the time." she shrugged. "you have to live Pete." after she had said that Pete had pulled out of the line of cars and started driving in the middle of the road between the lines of cars carefully.

"faster!" Cari yelled demanding. Pete laughed sped up, instead of a slow creep they were now driving at normal speed in between cars.

"Go faster Pete!" she yelled again putting her legs on the dashboard and crossing them.

"come on! that's not even fast!" she yelled. Pete concentrated on the road in front of him as he got faster and faster making Cari burst out into fits of giggles. she looked at the odometer they were now going about 90mph weaving in and out of traffic. they began to slow down nearing their stop in front of a nice restaurant. they laughed and giggled as soon s they got out of the car.

"I cant believe I entrusted my life to you and your deathtrap of a race car!" he laughed.

"I know, right? I didn't know you could drive so well!" she laughed. they entered the restaurant which was dimly lit and romantic. they were led to their table where he ask if there was anything he could get them.

"Bottle of wine and a glass of water." Cari spoke up. and the waiter nodded and walked off.

"that was so crazy" he whispered because the restaurant was so quiet but full of people enjoying their meals. Cari just laughed. the waiter instantly came back with the glass of water bottle of wine and menus. the waiter began to fill their glasses that were already there full of wine once he was done he walked off.

"so what do you do for a living?" Pete asked. Cari didn't respond but she pulled a back of cigarettes out of her purse and lit one up. Pete stared in horror as he watch it unfold.

"you smoke?" he felt like adding in nice restaurants but didn't want to offend her.

"I do now." she laughed. Pete watched her as she flicked her ashes into the crystal clear glass of water the water had brought out. he looked around to see the other people that were once eating now looking at her, some even got up and left. But the weird thing was no one was stopping her not even the people that worked there.

"give me the pack." Pete said. Cari threw them and the lighter across the table to him where he pulled out one and lit it.

"you smoke?" she asked mocking him.

"no I don't. Its disgusting" he said taking another drag off of the cigarette.

"agreed" she replied dropping the finished cigarette into the now murky glass.

"I don't really do anything" she said.

"what?" Pete asked in confusion still smoking the cigarette.

"for a living. I don't do anything." she replied.

"doesn't that get boring?"

"no, it gives me time to do anything I want." she said smiling.

"okay, well, what do you do for fun?" he asked

"Anything I want.what do you do for fun?"

"I play music. For work and for fun."

"so work is fun to you?" Cari asked confused.

"well, yeah. I guess so." he said dropping the cigarette into the water with Cari's

"sounds boring" she giggled.

"It can be some times." he admitted. the waiter came back and asked to take their order. pete placed his order and asked Cari what she wanted.

"nothing. not hungry" Cari answered.

"scratch that. I'm not hungry either" Pete told the waiter who gave them funny looks before leaving their table. Pete picked up the bottle of wine and drank straight from it instead of drinking from his filled glass.

"that's disgusting!" Cari said. Pete put the bottle back on the table and raised an eyebrow at her. Cari then took the bottle and drank straight from it also and they both laughed as they received stares from the remaining customers.

"I'm ready to go" Cari said after the bottle of wine was finished. "Your driving again." she stated. Pete laughed.

"You kidding I'm drunk as fuck" he said.

"me too. Don't be a baby. It just means you have to drive a teeny bit slower." she smiled. as they left the restaurant and got into the car Pete couldn't stop staring at this wild girl who had such a hold over him, she made him feel crazy and he loved it. Pete put the keys in the ignition and revved up the motor making Cari laugh.

"hey does it bother you that your on a date with a guy who is eleven years older than you?" he asked drunkenly slurring his speech a little.

"no it doesn't. now go!" she yelled. he started the car and took of quickly down the streets. Cari plugged her Ipod into the car.

"you know what this reminds me of?" she asked and Pete shook his head no. Cari began to play Bang the Doldrums.

"you are a fan, aren't you?!" He yelled over the song jokingly making Cari Blush. The song boomed out over the speakers as Pete quickly weaved in and out of traffic. Cari Put a hand on Pete's thigh and started to rub his leg making it harder for him to concentrate. Pete glanced over at her as she shot him this sexy look making Pete's heart pause for a moment. His eyes went back to the road as he started to feel nervous but he also felt on top of the world.





The next chapter will have a sex part in it, just a warning. Also please tell me what you think of the story so far and maybe some possible ideas. Thank ya'll for reading! :D

Sign up to rate and review this story