Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Honerable Mention

Can't spot her faults but she spotted mine.

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Cari does something to make herself feel better. It may nt have been the best choice though

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-02-15 - 1512 words

0Unrated
When Patrick got to Cari's he couldn't believe all the damage.

"Do you think they were looking for me?" Cari asked upset as she put on her show for him.

"well, its hard to say, I mean your family does have a lot of money so I could see that.did you call the police?" he said. Cari turned back on the water works.

"yes, but I don't think their going to do anything. I just wish I wasn't here alone all the time." Cari said sadly.

"I can stay here tonight just to make sure who ever it was doesn't come back. I just want you to be safe."

"would you really?"she said as a smile started forming on her face.

"yeah, of course."

"thank you so much!" she said throwing her arms around his neck and giving him a long super tight hug, he wrapped his arms around her waste and hugged her back. she could feel their bodies pressing together. when she broke off the hug she kissed him on the cheek.

"this will be fun! tonight doesn't have to be all bad, does it?" she said before retrieving two glasses and a bottle of wine .

"I'm glad I could cheer you up." he smiled as he followed her over to the couch. "did you tell Pete about what happened?" he asked taking the glass of wine that she had just poured for him.

"no, I just kind of would feel uncomfortable with Pete being here, I guess." she said shyly.

"oh. then how come you don't with me?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just feel way more comfortable with you, your just so sweet. I could probably be naked around you and I'd still be comfortable" she giggled. all Patrick could think was that he hoped she didn't think he was gay. "well actually, this all may sound silly because I kind of just met you, but I think I may have a little bit of a crush on you."

"oh, that's not silly at all. because I think I might have one on you too." he said

"no way! I didn't think some one as cute as you could ever like someone like me!"

"I thought the same thing about you. that's so crazy." he took a sip of his wine.

"oh my goodness Patrick!" she giggled "we should have a contest! to see who can drink the most the fastest! But I'm pretty good at it though." she said.

"your not trying to get me drunk are you?" he laughed.

"oh no! is that what you think? I was just trying to lighten the mood and have a little fun and take my mind off my destroyed house." she said in a sad voice.

"I was just kidding. it okay. I'd love to!" he said.

"good! this will be fun! ready?" she said as she filled the glasses back up. "once your glass is gone you have to fill it back up. first one who gives up loses." he nodded "go!" they both started chugging the wine Patrick finished his first. they both kept going until the whole bottle was gone.

"dang it! I think you drank more than me. you win." Cari said in defeat. they were already both feeling pretty drunk. they decided turn on the t.v. Patrick sat very close to Cari they were barely touching, Patrick loved the way this felt and wanted to be actually touching her, but was too shy to bring himself to do it.

"hey, what did you mean when you said Pete wasn't the one you liked?" he asked.

"well, I kind of like someone else" she said playing coy.

"who?"

"its you, silly" she answered.

"me, why?"

"well, like I said, I would even be comfortable around you if I was naked, I just cant explain it." Patrick raised a brow at her.

"that, I don't believe"
Cari turned and put a leg over his thighs straddling him then sat down and took his face in her hands.

"would you like me to prove it?" she whispered into his ear. she kissed him on his neck. Patrick couldn't believe this was actually happening. All the wine had gone to his head and he couldn't say no, but had to ask her one thing.

"if I would like you to prove it, would you like me tomorrow?" he whispered.

"I would like you for as long as you like." she whispered back. Patrick didn't feel like that was the answer he was looking for. Cari began to kiss him on the lips.

"would you still like me after this is over?" he asked breaking off the kiss and looking in her eyes.

"yes,I would. want me to prove it?" she giggled. They started kissing again deeper and more passionately.they began taking each others clothes off slowly while barely breaking the kiss. Cari felt like she had a trick up her sleeve, it was one thing she could thank Pete for teaching her how to do. Cari Pushed Patrick down on the couch, got on top of him and slid him into her. he let out a moan and Cari bent down kissing him while she rode him slowly. she looked into eyes green as they both breathed heavily and their hearts raced."your so beautiful" he whispered breathlessly as Cari let out a moan. he held onto her as he switched their positions to him on top. he trusted into her hard but still passionately as he used one hand to prop him self just above her and the other explored her chest. To Patrick the rest of the world stood still in this moment, Patrick didn't want to stop but knew the end was coming close for both of them. he looked into her eyes as they moaned louder than ever, then he collapsed beside her on the white couch. they both just laid there silently looking at the ceiling.

"I-I'm sorry for that by the way..I couldn't really control myself" he said nervously.

"what? ohhhh yeah. Its okay. I have ways of controlling it" she giggled. he rolled over to face her with his head propped up on his hand.

"well,do you still like me?" he asked with a smile.

"of course I do. did I prove my point?" she smiled.

"yes, you certainly proved a lot of things" he smiled again and laid back down beside her. they both soon passed out with out another word.



Cari woke up the next afternoon with a headache. she went to her room and got dressed then came back through the living room room on her way to the kitchen to make coffee when she stopped to look at Patrick asleep on the couch. his dark blonde short hair was ruffled and messy.he was curled up in fetal position in his boxers which he must of put on in the middle of the night.he looked like a sleeping a baby, too bad she had to figure out a way to get rid of him. she went into the hall and grabbed a blanket out of the closet and headed back into the living room. she carefully placed the blanket over Patrick and went back into the kitchen to make some coffee. A few minutes later Patrick shuffled sleepily into the kitchen fully dressed in wrinkled clothes. He kissed Cari on the cheek and rubbed his eyes.

"ouch! I'll never sleep in contacts again. hey, did you cover me up?" he asked with a smile.

"yeah, you looked cold."

"awww thank you" he said then kissed her on the cheek again.

"you just looked so peaceful sleeping, it was adorable" she giggled. "when I looked at you I thought hes just so cute and sweet. and I have only known him for almost to days but I think I actually love him." she said with smile. Patrick couldn't believe what he was hearing. He really liked this girl but he didn't know about love just yet, it could easily turn into love though, he knew that much.

"oh you do?" he asked

"yes. I've never been more sure of anything in my life.you asked me If I would still like you after it was over, and I actually ended up loving you! Isn't that great? " she said. "I hope your free all day, because I want to spend it with you."

"Actually, I just got a text from Andy and I have to be in the studio in a bit." he said with a frown. "but I think we should keep this a secret for a bit, you know as a surprise." he said.

"oh. okay. yeah, totally, that will be great"

"I'll call you later." he said then kissed her on the cheek and hurried out. After he was gone Cari felt relief wash over her. She felt better, a lot better. she decided she was going to spend her day at the gym and the spa.







Sign up to rate and review this story