Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Honerable Mention

Don't you know who I think I am?

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Cari has a talk with Patrick that doesn't end so well.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-02-18 - 1274 words

0Unrated
Cari wondered why Pete wasn't more upset by this news.

"why aren't you that mad?" she asked.

"like you said, were not even together, so whats it my business who you sleep with? even if it is my best friend. why? were you trying to get under my skin? Is this just another one of your little games? if so, I couldn't give a fuck less Cari." he said with venom now seeping into his words.

"Please Pete, Its not a game anymore, and I'm sorry. I really care about you, I mean it. I've never felt this way about anyone. I don't want anyone else but you." Cari said with tears freely flowing from her eyes. Pete looked her in the eyes and saw that the tears were real, how ever he thought the ones the other night were too. he didn't want to be fooled again. he took her hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

"you have to promise me no more of this shit will happen. I want you, the real you, the girl who's standing in front of me right now. promise me." he spoke slowly.

"I swear." she whispered.

"then be my girlfriend." he whispered back to her. she nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes and he pulled her into a hug. Pete felt so good with her in his arms. He closed his eyes and breathed her appley scent.

"what do we do about Patrick?" Pete asked solemnly.

"Its my mess, I'll take care of it." she said.

"you sure." he asked.

"yeah, everything will be fine." she smiled at him.

"hey, sorry I can't stick around any longer, I have to get some work done tonight. But do you wanna do a date night tomorrow night?" he asked.

"Only if you let me plan it this time" she winked.

"oh boy, Its going to be something horribly dangerous, isn't it?" he joked.

"I dunno, maybe. you'll just have to find out."
they said good bye and she gave him a kiss on the cheek before he left. She had to call Patrick though to sort things out, it was time to be her real self around him now. the phone wrang a few times before he picked up.

"hey Cari!" he said

"Patrick, do you think I could come get you right now?"

"yeah, sure. whats going on?" he slurred.

"Are you drunk?"

"uh yeah. I guess so. I've just been sitting here at my house mindlessly drinking."

"well that sounds horrible bring booze along" Cari said then hung up the phone.

Cari got in her car and raced to Patrick's house. he was waiting outside awkwardly on her with two bottles in paper bags.

"did you have plans for these?" he laughed as he got into the car. the smell of alcohol on him was overwhelming. Cari took a bottle of vodka out of his hand and opened it and started chugging it.

"what are you doing?" he asked as she started up the car with the bottle in hand. Cari ignored him and peeled out of his large drive way.

"so whats your reason for drinking tonight Stump?" she asked now accelerating down the road. she could see Patrick's look of total shock of this whole situation.

"I-uh guess I just have some stuff on my mind right now. why are we speeding and drinking at the same time?" he asked confused and scared.

"this is nothing, just wait. And I always drink. this is just how I am" she shrugged. Patrick was Immediately glad he had put on his seat belt when he entered the car as they started going down the high way at full speed dodging cars.

"So, where are we going?" he asked. Cari took another long swig of vodka.

"I dunno yet. why are you getting all antsy Patrick? my driving scaring you?"she chuckled. "chill out and drink. nothing bad will happen."

Patrick didn't know why he listened to her as he opened the other bottle and started to drink. he must be just as crazy as her, well it was probably the drunkenness adding to everything. after a while he began getting drunker and more comfortable with the danger of her driving so he started messing with the radio, and accidentally switched it over to Cd mode and out of it came his voice. he hysterically began to laugh when Tell That Mick.. began to play earning a hateful look from Cari.

"what?" she asked harshly.

"that's my voice!" he laughed in drunken hysterics. this made Cari crack a smile. then he began to drunkenly sing along making Cari burst into fits of laughter too.

"so, why did you kidnap me again?" he said with a smile after the song was over. Cari's face grew serious as she sped down the road.

"I'm with Pete now." was all she said as she watched his face grow sad.

"oh. but I thought we were going to-" he began

"no."

"did it mean anything?" he asked sadly.

"no" she said again.

"so you lied to me. did you like me at all?"

"I don't know Patrick." Cari said honestly.

"look, Pete's my best friend and I know hes just going to end up breaking your heart." his voice began to get loud but his speech was still slurred.

"yeah?! well I would of just ended up breaking yours!" Cari yelled back at him.

"Well its a little too late for that now isn't it?"

"how could I of just broken our heart? we slept together once, that's it. besides, I'm not going to lie, you hurt me when you just forgot about me for three fucking days. It could of been worse If I had meant all that shit I had said to scare you off."

"who are you?" Patrick said disgustingly. they began to drive closer back to his house.

"this is who I am Patrick, the real me.I'm fucking destructive and dangerous as shit to be around. I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a monster." Cari said as they pulled into his drive way.

"I couldn't agree more." he said opening the car door "Oh and tell Pete I'm not mad at him. Hes going to need all the friends he can get when you drop kick his fucking heart like you just did mine." he said then slammed the car door and stormed off. Cari pulled out of his drive way and pulled out her phone and called Pete.

"hey Car." he said sleepily into the phone.

"hey, I had a talk with Patrick"

"well, how did it go?" he asked then yawned.

"good news is you guys are still friends, but he thinks I'm the most evilest bitch in Chicago." she laughed.

"Isn't he right though?" Pete laughed.

"not far off at all. were you asleep?" Cari laughs.

"uh, fuck yes I was asleep. Its like three o'clock in the morning."

"your such a wuss Pete" Cari laughs.

"shut up Cari. so did you make any plans for tomorrow?" he asked.

"yeah, I have something pretty cool planned. you'll hate it. And you better not wuss out on me."

"I promise I wont. how bad is it?"

"if you mean how fun is it your answer is very" she laughs. "now go back to bed asshole." she said the hung up the phone. Cari smiled to herself as she drove down the road thinking about how petrified Pete's going to be once he realized what she had planned. there's nothing like the thrill of doing illegal things especially when you feel super human.
Sign up to rate and review this story