Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gerard Imagines

Mr. Way

by FanfictionAnonymous 0 reviews

Teacher! Gerard. Enjoy ladies

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2014-02-19 - 1623 words

1Hot
It's the final lesson of the day and you're staring out of the window, too afraid to watch your English lit teacher at the front of class. He's caught you staring a few times and you can't risk it again, it's not your fault! It's his for being so fucking sexy.

Mr. Way is gorgeous, with his messy black hair and sexy smirk, you'd be crazy if you didn't find him hot. You begin thinking about the way he dresses, his waistcoat and tie teamed with those tight assed fucking jeans, and then think about what it would be like to take his clothes off.

You quickly cross your legs, feeling yourself getting wet, and bite your lip. Your eyes slip shut as you rest your chin on your palm and you let your mind wander further, imagining him moaning your name as you take him in your mouth.

A jolt of pleasure shoots through you as you imagine him touching you, making you pop the top few buttons on your shirt as you feel yourself begin to flush. You've seen him lick his lips when he's sipping on his coffee and you think about his tongue running over your heat. You hear him say your name and you bite back a moan, clutching the material of your skirt as your mind is lost to thoughts of him. You hear your name over and over until

"Mmm, Mr. Way..."

Your eyes suddenly shoot open as you hear sniggering from the other students in the class, realising you'd moaned out loud. Reluctantly you turn your gaze to your teacher, your cheeks burning as he flashes you a quick smirk "Nice to see you back with us..."

"Sorry sir..." You whisper, looking down at your notebook as the class bursts into another fit of giggling

"Sorry won't be enough this time I'm afraid, you've missed over half the lesson...you'll just have to stay behind after class and make up the work..."

"Yes sir...sorry sir..." you say quietly and keep your head hung low, wishing the ground would swallow you up. Detention with Mr. Way is going to be hell, you get rude thoughts about him in a class full of people so being alone with him? You smack your head off of the desk as you realise that

You. Are. Fucked.

What feels like seconds later, the final bell rings and your heart sinks. Mr. Way addresses the class one last time before they leave and tells you to take a seat at the front of class, you just nod and obey. He leaves with the other students and for a few minutes you try to convince yourself to just bail when he comes back in and shuts the door.

You could almost swear that you heard the click of the lock but ignore it as Mr. Way walks to the window and closes the blinds, sauntering slowly over to his desk and leaning against it as he observes you closely

"Eyes on me please..." You pull your gaze up to his and bite your lip as he smirks back at you "Do you mind giving me a reason why you can't concentrate in my classes?"

"Just thinking sir..."

"Oh, I know you were thinking and I know you were thinking about me..." He stands up and walks to you, getting to his knees and grinning "You're a bad girl...and now I'm going to punish you..."

You moan a little as you feel his fingers slip up your thighs and under your skirt, stopping at the waistband of your white panties

"Your punishment is to do whatever I tell you to, and right now I want you to stay silent. Not a sound or I'll have to spank that fine little ass of yours, got it?" He eyes you with a smirk as you nod and lets his fingers grip your underwear, making you lift your hips as he slowly pulls them down

"Mmm, you’re already wet for me huh?..." he says as he runs his finger over your pussy "I wonder what goes on in that head of yours...tell Mr. Way what you've been thinking about while I make you feel good"

His head disappears under your desk as you clutch the sides and begin to describe the fantasies you've been having about him, the way you'd imagined him bending you over his desk and fucking you hard. You gasp loudly and throw your head back as his tongue is suddenly lapping and massaging your clit, his hands slipping between your thighs as he digs his thumbs inside you, stretching your tight hole.

His hot breath makes you shiver as he starts to nibble and suck at your clit, moving his thumbs out of you and replacing them with two fingers; scissoring and curling onside of you "Oh fuck! Mr. Way..."

He moves his head away from your heat and smirks as he licks his lips "Cursing in class is naughty..."

He gets to his feet and pulls you from your seat, walking you to his desk and bending you over it. He reaches over and grabs a ruler, lifting your skirt and dragging it over the skin of your ass "...Now I have to punish you..."

He slaps the ruler across your ass making you yelp, you still don't know how you came to be in this position but you can't think of anywhere else you'd rather be. Each smack of the ruler is followed by gentle kisses across your skin

"You know, you aren't the only person who's been thinking about this? I've been dying to fuck that tight little pussy since you first came into my class...and fuck that pretty little mouth too. Get on your knees"

You obey immediately, watching with hungry eyes as Mr. Way unzips his jeans painfully slow and pulls them down to reveal his hard cock "Come on little girl, you know what to do..."

You wrap your fingers around his dick, flicking your tongue curiously over the head and smiling as he moans loudly. Making eye contact with him, you disable your gag reflex and take him in as far as you can; feeling the head rubbing the back of your throat. You begin bobbing your head back and forth, hollowing your cheeks to suck him harder, and gently grazing your teeth up his length.

His hips start to move and he gently thrusts into your mouth, moaning your name over and over as he grips your hair tight. He tells you to touch yourself as you suck him, you immediately obeying and rubbing yourself as he lazily fucks your mouth. You moan, sending vibrations up his dick, and begin to taste his bitter precum on your tongue.

He pulls away from you and pulls you to your feet, shoving everything from his desk and sitting back on it. He grabs you by your shirt and pulls you to him, fumbling with the buttons and tearing off your bra. He helps you get up on your knees on his desk, you kneeling above him and guids you by your hips down onto his cock.

You gasp and grip his shoulders as je fills you up, telling him he's too big for you. He laughs and moves his hand to thumb your clit as you slowly lower yourself all the way down, feeling him take one of your breasts in his mouth so he can nip and flick his tongue over your nipple "Move up and down honey, I want to hear you moaning my name like you did in class"

You do as you're told and raise and lower yourself, feeling the sting from being stretched by his huge dick and losing your virginity, but feeling the most intense amazing pleasure you've ever experienced. His gaze meets yours and he smiles softly "I knew I'd never be able to resist you..." and reaches up to kiss you softly.

Your pace quickens as he nears his climax, his thrusts erratic and his fingers rubbing your clit furiously as he sucks one of your breasts. You grab onto his tie as you lean back to deepen his thrusts, feeling him pound against a certain spot inside of you and moaning loudly out into the classroom.
Suddenly he calls out your name, gripping your hips hard as he cums ard inside of you. You keep bouncing, taking everything he has until you cry out "MR. WAY!" and collapse against him. You’re both breathless, your chests heaving as he helps you to your feet and shakily fastens the buttons on your shirt.

You bend over to pick up your underwear when he suddenly grabs them and stuffs them in his pocket, smirking at you as you put on your jacket and quirk an eyebrow at him

"A little reminder...here, take this" he takes off his tie and hands it to you, making you grin as you put it in your bag "Now, about your grades..." he says as he unlocks the door and turns back to you "You're failing my class..."

You open your mouth to say something but the words jam in your throat so you stay silent, staring at the floor "But you can always have private tutoring with me to get your extra credit...now go on home..."

He kisses you one last time before ushering you out of the room and into the hallway, shutting the door behind you. As you walk, you feel his cum drying sticky on the tops of your thighs and grin. You’re definitely going for that extra credit and your earlier thought were right, you were fucked

Fucked by Mr. Way
Sign up to rate and review this story