Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gerard Imagines

It's pretty hot in here...

by FanfictionAnonymous 1 review

Black Parade/Blonde Gerard imagine, enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-02-23 - 1537 words

2Hot
"I need some fucking air, man" You hear Mikey say as they take a break from filming their latest music video

"Yeah, me too. You guys coming?" Ray says as he rubs his eyes, Bob and Frank nodding and starting toward the door "You coming, Gerard?"

"Uh, no. I'm going to the dressing room, I need to sort this make up out..." He says glancing at you as you turn to grab your make up case and go to his room "It's running down my face, it looks fucking ridiculous dude"

You're bent down setting out your stuff on a small table by the sofa, suddenly feeling self conscious and tug your skirt down at the back. You don't even hear the door open or anyone come in but you feel their eyes on you, making you sneak a glance to see Gerard staring at your ass.

For the past few months, although you didn't really want to at first, you've been working with the guys as their assistant/make up artist, you've become close to the guys; especially Gerard. You can't deny that you think he's fucking hot and yeah you flirt but you never, ever think its going to lead anywhere.

Purposefully you drop one of the brushes on the floor and bend down to pick it up, not even bothering to pull your skirt down. You hear a muttered shit and turn around to find Gerard blushing, fixing his gaze to the floor

"Hey, you’re here! Sit down and we'll get your make up sorted" You say with a smirk, catching his eye and making him smirk back at you. Slowly he walks over and slips off his jacket, playing with the hem of his tshirt before pulling it over hos head.

"I hope you don't mind..." he says brushing up against you as he moves to sit down "It's pretty hot in here..."

You graze your eyes over his body and bite your lip, shaking your head as you tilt his chin upwards. Taking a make up wipe, you begin to rub some of the make up off of his face, jumping a little as you feel his hands rest on your hips. You feel yourself heating up and blushing as Gerard's hands creep ever lower "You're right, it is pretty hot in here..."

"Then take off your shirt, it isn't like I haven't seen you in your bra before..." For a moment you think it over before pulling your own shirt over your head and setting straight back to work. Suddenly you feel Gerard’s hands drop down to rest on your ass, squeezing it gently and laughing as you close your eyes and bite your lip

"You drive me crazy, you know that? Especially in that little skirt..." he leans in and flicks his tongue over your bellybutton, making you moan as he chuckles at your reaction, his hot breath dancing over your skin "I know you want me, just as bad as I want you..."

His hands slip down to your thighs before he slides them back up and under the black material of your skirt, gripping the waistband of your panties. Slowly he pulls them down, waiting for your reaction and grinning as you run both your hands into his short bleached hair and throwing your head back. Fuck, you want this. You've always wanted this.

You Impulsively kick your panties off and stare down at Gerard, your hair already sticking to your face because he's got you so hot. He grips your thighs and pulls you down, so your knees are placed either side of his thighs, and buries his face between your breasts. His hands brush up the skin of your back as he moves to unfasten your bra, pulling it off and throwing it to the floor as he takes one of your nipples in his mouth.

You groan and grip his hair tight, tugging as a hand slips under your skirt and begins rubbing you slowly, two fingers slipping inside your pussy. Yanking his head back, you crash your mouth onto his, biting his lower lip before brushing your tongue against his. You gasp into his mouth as he fingers you, the taste of his mouth and the feeling of his long fingers making you tremble above him. He moves his head down to lick and suck at your collarbone, one hand wrapped around your waist and the other still thrusting and curling his fingers inside of you.

You feel your orgasm approaching fast and scratch your fingernails down his spine, gasping and moaning out his name. He pulls his fingers from you and pushes you to your feet, making you whine at the loss of contact until suddenly he drops his pants and underwear and kicks them away "Fuck, I want you so bad..."

Before you can even reply, he's backing you up into the door and wrapping your legs around his waist. He presses your back against the door as he lines himself up and pushes inside of you, making you grip him tightly and bury your face in his neck "You're so tight...fuck..." he moans into your ear as he makes awkward thrusts into you, his hands under your ass to hold you up.

You feel your skin sticking painfully to the door and you gasp out, Gerard pulling away slightly and pulling out of you "Here..." he says, putting you down and grabbing his black parade jacket "put this on..."

As soon as you pull it on he grabs you, shoving you down onto the sofa roughly and climbing on top of you, hooking one of your legs over his shoulder and slamming back into you. His thrusts are deep and fast, making you scream out his name as he pounds into you again and again. One hand is gripping your hip so tight that you know it's going to bruise.

Your hands find their way back up into the rough, bleached strands of his hair and you grip painfully tight, moving both legs to his waist and wrapping them tightly around him. You buck your hips to meet his thrusts as he slams into you, one of your hands slipping down to dig your nails into the pale skin of his back.

Suddenly he pulls away and curses, pulling you to your feet once again and kissing you hard before bending you over the end of the sofa. One hand grips your hips as he pushes inside of you once again and fucks you roughly from behind, gripping your hips to pull you back to meet his thrusts.

He's moaning loudly, letting your name fall from his mouth as he nears his climax. His thrusts become sloppy and he gets louder, coming hard inside of you, and recklessly slamming into you to milk it for all its worth. He pulls out of you and leans against the wall, breathing deeply and smirking at you. Slowly he walks to you as you stand up and turn to face him breathlessly

"I ain't done with you yet honey..." Before you even have time to catch your breath, he back on you. Kissing you roughly and moving his way slowly down your body. Suddenly he's on his knees, grinning up at you before pushing your legs apart and pushing your skort back up. Without warning he buries his face in your heat, suckling on your clit and lapping up his own cum.

His hand grip your thighs as your knees buckle, one hand gripping his sweat drenched hair and the other gripping the sofa. You feel his tongue dig inside of you and his nose rubbing against your clit, pushing you over the edge and you orgasm hard, screaming his name as your legs finally give way and you drop to the floor.

Gerard licks his lips before he kisses you again, tasting both him and yourself as your tongue enters his mouth. You pull away and laugh breathlessly, getting slowly to your feet and getting dressed. You wait until Gerard has his pants back on before you push him onto the sofa, grabbing your make up and correcting his eye make up. You jump as the door swings open and Ray pops his head inside, eyeing you both suspiciously as he smells the air, and saying "Time to get back on set guys..."

You wait until the door closes before turning and smacking Gerard’s arm "You didn't lock the door?! Anyone could have come in!"

Gerard just laughs and stands up, wrapping a hand into your hair and kissing you softly "Admit it..." he says as he picks up his jacket and walks to the door "It was fucking exciting..." You give him the finger as you walk past him to leave, stopping as his arm wraps around your waist

"Meet me in the hotel tonight..." he whispers against your ear "I'll make sure to lock the door then..."

You watch him leave before grinning to yourself. You can't wait to get your hands back into his blonde hair again, and you have to admit the danger was really exciting.

And you’re so glad you took this job.
Sign up to rate and review this story