Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gerard Imagines

Sheriff!

by FanfictionAnonymous 1 review

I tried :/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-03-07 - 1692 words

0Unrated
Hello!

If you've been waiting for me to post this one, I'm so sorry. I've been ill (again) and haven't really been able to do much. I did have it written but laziness and stuff prevented me from posting it, plus I kinda forgot and did other stuff.

This imagine is set in a small town where Gerard is actually a sheriff, this is because I just couldn't figure out how to incorporate the stage outfit into an imagine, so it's all old timey days.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it.



You watch the town sheriff walking down the dusty road, tipping his hat at everyone he sees. You huff, knowing you'll get a 'Hello ma'am' but not much else. You have a plan though, if you could just get him alone, you'd be able to win him around.

Night falls and you're ready, you know that nobody gets into trouble no more and the sheriff will have sent his deputies home. You've always been known as the quiet girl in town, won't cause no trouble for no one, and you're tired of it. The only way to get the sheriff's attention is to be bad, and that's exactly what you're going to do.

You make your way across the deserted road and grin as you throw the empty liquor bottle at the station house door, waiting patiently for the sheriff to come out. Nobody else seems to have heard it smash, which you're a little thankful for, but the sheriff did and he slams open the door.

"What the hell?" He looks around and spots you casually smoking a cigarette, waving a little at him. His eyes darken, but not with anger, as he storms toward you "Did you do that?"

"If you want a confession..." you lean forward a little and smirk "You're going to have to get it out of me...that's if you catch me first..." and you set off running.

You hear him trailing you at first but it all goes quiet as you hide beside the general store. You watch quietly for a few minutes before impatience takes over and you peek your head out, frowning as you don't see him and turn back around. You almost scream as he's suddenly right in front of you, pinning you to the wall by pressing his body against yours, and making you involuntarily moan.

"You've been real bad honey, what am I gonna do with you..." his eyes rake over your body as you stare up at him and grin

"Punish me Mr. Sheriff, like the bad girl I am..." He looks around to see if anyone is out before gripping your wrist and dragging you back to the station house, laughing darkly as you stumble.

He pushes you into the building and slams the door, locking it before dragging you into the interview room. He pushes you down into a chair and walks around the the table, grinning as you look up at him expectantly

"Tell me why you threw the bottle..." he says as he leans forward to rest his hands on the table, you shake your head and laugh as he quirks an eyebrow at you

"I never said I did..." You say with a smirk "I said you'd have to make me confess, and I'm not easy to break"

He stands up and tells you to do the same, walking around the table and grabbing your arms. Roughly Gerard bends you over the table, twisting your arms behind your back and handcuffing your wrists. He wraps a hand into your hair and tugs on it, forcing you to stand again

"You ready to confess yet?" You turn your head and bite down gently on his earlobe. Making him moan as you whisper

"You gotta do better than that to make me break..." Suddenly he pushes you to your knees, making you watch with eager eyes as he slowly unbuckles his pants and let's them drop to the ground. His hand slips into his underwear, stroking his already hard cock as he eyes you with a smile

"You like what you see girl?" You nod, making him laugh as he drops his underwear "Good...now open up, your gonna taste it"

Immediately you open your mouth and he thrusts inside of it, hitting the back of your throat and making you gag. He laughs as he grips your hair and pulls back a little, allowing you to hollow your cheeks as he fucks your mouth. He moans loudly and grips your hair tighter and you let your tongue rub against your underside of his dick.

"Fuck...maybe you should be the sheriff..." he chokes out as he pulls back enough for you to suck and lick at just the head "I'm sure everyone would confess if you did this..."

You laugh around his cock, sending vibrations through him and causing him to groan loudly. His knees buckle slightly as you disable your gag reflex and take him all the way in again, making him pull you back by your hair and away from his erection. Licking your lips, you meet his gaze, smirking as he looks down at you breathlessly before dragging you to your feet.

He presses his body into yours and brushes his thumb over your lip, then moves his hand over to untie his bandana "Last chance honey, you gonna confess?"

You shake your head defiantly, he shrugs and says "Suit yourself" before using his bandana as a gag. His hands brush up your body and rest upon the lace neckline of your dress before he suddenly tears it open, ripping it away from your arms and letting the material drop to the floor.

His hands roam over your corset, running over the ribbon holding it shut; tugging on the bow until the corset opens and drops to join your dress. You breathe heavily as he takes your breasts in his rough hands and squeezes, ducking his head to bite down on one of your nipples.

His hands roam down to your underskirt, roughly gripping the waistband as his mouth moves to bite at your collarbone. Before you even realise it, he's dragged down your underskirt and has you pressed against the table

"Last chance sweetie, you gonna admit you've been a bad girl?" His eyes flicker over your body, smirking at you being completely exposed to him, being completely at his mercy. Gerard’s foot slips between your calfs to nudge your legs apart, one hand trailing down your body, between your breasts and down your stomach, until his fingers brush over your heat.

"Make me..." You say as steadily as you can, doing your best to keep your composure as he focuses on your clit, rubbing and twisting until you end up moaning his name. His arm finds it's way around your waist as you near your climax, his fingers moving faster and making your knees give out. You scream as your orgasm tears through you, throwing your head forward to rest on his shoulder.

“You ain't done yet baby, not until I get my confession" He spins you around and bends you over the table, holding your head against the wood as he guides his cock into you. The stretch is alnost painful, his pace fast as he pushes inside of you. He groans deeply, his voice echoing in the small room, and pulls out only to slam into you harder still.

You're already oversensitive from him fingering you and you feel every inch, the pain overtaken by pleasure as he pounds into you from behind again and again. You gasp each others names, mixed with moans and the sound of skin on skin. His hand reaches around to play with your clit again, making you scream as you had barely come down from your last orgasm.

"Sh...sheriff...I'm gonna..." Your whole body is shaking, quivering under his touch as his thrusts fall sloppy. His other hand comes down to smack your bare ass hard, leaving a red handprint on your skin.

"Confess and I'll stop...I won't come until you admit...it" The intense pleasure tearing through your body is almost painful, you feel completely overwhelmed and can barely stand anymore. Between moans you turn to look at his, slamming recklessly into your pussy over and over, making you closd your eyes as he begins to shake.

"Yes! Fuck yes, I did it...I can't take anymore" Almost as soon as you tell him what he wanted to hear, he grips your hips hard, his hips jerking forward as you feel him cum hard inside of you.
For a brief moment Gerard slumps over you, breathless and spent, breathing hard against your back. The sheriff stands slowly and pulls out of you, reaching between your thighs and rubbing you furiously again. Your moans grow louder until a few minutes later you cry out and your legs give way, his arms wrapping around you as you fall.

You have your head on his lap as you catch your breath, sweat trickling down your spine. You feel Gerard shift and watch him unfasten your handcuffs, then taking off his jacket to place around your shoulders. You stay silent for a while until the sheriff starts to laugh loudly, you look up at him questioningly and he simply shakes his head

"That was really unexpected, the golden girl being bad..." You sit up and lay your head on his shoulder, pressing a gentle kiss to his jawline

"Well, how else was I supposed to get your attention?" You laugh lightly, making him turn to look at you with a smirk

"The same way I was going to get yours...talking"

"Oh..." you say dumbly, making him laugh again before he kisses you softly

"Although I have to admit..." he saus huslily as he lays you on your back and lies over you "this way was much more fun and besides, I've always loved a bad girl"

You feel him growing hard again against your thigh and grin. Being bad is way more fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story