Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gerard Imagines

Another BP Gerard imagine

by FanfictionAnonymous 0 reviews

By request

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-03-18 - 1282 words

0Unrated
Hello!

This little imagine was by request and I'm so sorry if it sucks butt! I struggled to write it for some reason so please forgive me if you hate it!


You're waiting in the hotel room of your new boyfriend, Gerard, and chewing your nail nervously. He's been on tour with his new album, The Black Parade, and you flew out to see him.

You've been dating for a few months but because of the tour you haven't been able to see each other, and hadn’t had sex yet. You know it's going to happen tonight, you'd both decided during your daily calls, and butterflies are filling your stomach.

The door opens and Gerard shuffles inside, grinning as he sees you and opening his arms as you run to him. For a long moment you kiss softly, enjoying the taste of each other and holding each other tight, just allowing yourselves to be together. Slowly you back off and move to sit on the bed, patting the space beside you for him to do the same, he smiles softly and sits too.

"The guys know to leave us alone tonight, no disturbances...are...do you still wanna...?" You laugh lightly, pecking his lips gently and sliding his jacket from his shoulders.

"Yes, I haven't waited this long to back out now" He grins widely and stands, taking your hand and pulling you to your feet.


Your lips reconnect as his fingers run up your arms to rest on your neck, stroking softly as you unbutton his shirt with trembling hands. He moves his own to your back and slowly drags the zipper down on your dress, his fingers brushing lightly over your spine before he slides the dress from your shoulders.

You close your eyes, feeling uncomfortably exposed as you stand in your underwear, his eyes roaming over your body. Gerard tilts your chin up and brushes his thumb over your lips, smiling sincerely at you and making you relax immediately

"You're so gorgeous...." He whispers as you push his shirt down his arms and to the floor, running your hands over his chest and down his stomach to unbuckle his belt and pop the button on his jeans

"So are you..." he dips his head to kiss you again, suckling gently on your lower lip as his jeans fall to the floor and he kicks them off. Slowly you both make your way back onto the bed, sharing sweet kisses as you slip under the covers.

Gerard lays half over you, kissing your neck lightly and running his hands over your body. His hands begin to tremble and suddenly he's pulling away, groaning into a pillow and making you sit up and look at him

"Hey, what's wrong?" You ask concerned, nudging him until he looks up at you with a delicate blush over his cheeks

"I...it's just...it's been a while and I guess...I'm nervous okay? I feel like a virgin again!" You smile and push him onto his back, pulling down his underwear and sitting back to remove your own underwear and bra. You crawl up his body, laying yourself above him and running your hand through his short bleached hair

"Let's just take this slow, okay? I'm not exactly doing this regularly either..." you laugh lightly, putting him at ease as you kiss him softly.

For a while, you simply kiss, your hands roaming over each other's bodies, familiarising yourselves with each other, before he ever so slowly flips you over so he is lying on top of you. He pulls away from your mouth and smiles sheepishly as he looks down at you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and running a hand down to your thigh

"Are...are you ready?" He asks nervously, biting his lip innocently as he waits for your response. You smile softly and wrap your arms around his neck, nodding silently as you movr your legs around his waist and close your eyes.

Gerard's breathing shallows as he pushes into you slow and smooth, you feel a slight burn from him stretching you and grip him tighter. He waits until he's seated fully inside of you before he stops and nudges your nose with his own, asking quietly if you're okay

"Y...yeah...I want this" You kiss, soft and loving as he begins to thrust slowly, his size making you feel every inch as you mewl quietly. He pulls away and buries his head in your shoulder, moaning quietly as you do the same in response.

Your hands travel down his back to grip the soft cheeks of his ass, your legs hitching higher on his waist. He asks breathlessly if you're okay, stroking his hand through your hair as his thrusts deepen and his movements become slicker, you reply with an encouraging moan and a passionate kiss.

Your skin begins to feel sticky from the glaze of sweat over your skin and you open your eyes to see Gerard watching you as he moves faster, his eyebrows crumpling together and his mouth open wide, groans falling from his lips. You lift your arms to wrap around his neck and start raising your hips to meet each thrust.

Gerard moves a hand down your chest to grasp one of your breasts, teasing the nipple with nimble fingers before allowing it to travel lower. His thumb begins to work over your clit, slowly circling and causing your legs to shake as you get louder; gasping his name and digging your nails into his shoulder.

His hips jerk wildly as he approaches his climax, his thumb working faster and harder until you eventually arch beneath him and cry out his name. Your entire body feels as though it's on fire as your orgasm ripples through you, making you clench tightly around him and he cums hard inside of you.

You lean up to share soft kisses with Gerard, feeling him slip out of you as he suckles lightly on your lower lip and rolls off of you. He lays on his back and pulls you to him, brushing the hair from your face as you lay your head on his chest, staring up at him as he tries to catch his breath.

You lower your gaze to your hand as you begin to draw circles on his skin with your finger, feeling the movements of his chest grow steady and he quietly says your name

"That was so much better than I ever thought it would be..." You smile as you catch his gaze, your heart swelling as he smiles back at you

"It really was, it was perfect" He leans to peck your lips lightly and lays back down, staring at the ceiling as you watch his face carefully

"There's something I needed to tell you that I didn't know how to say before, it just feels right now..." You just hum in response and continue to eye him carefully "I wanted to tell you that, I've...I love you..."

You jump up and kiss him hard, smiling into it as his words sink in. It's everything you've been wanting and needing to hear from him, the words you've been needing to say but couldn't over the phone

"I love you too, I fucking love you!"

He laughs as you lean to kiss him again and wrap yourself around him, a weight finally being lifted as your true feelings are out in the open. As you curl up together and let sleep take hold, you kiss his chest and smile, knowing that the heartbeat you can hear belongs to you and in turn your heart beats for him.
Sign up to rate and review this story