Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

chapter 9

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki caomes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 485 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was walking through a large field of different coloured roses with the wind blowing ever so slightly, I smile it was a perfect day to be out with a certain silver head hunter and not worry. I then see a male figure leaning against a large and beautiful old oak tree. I ran towards him and kiss him deeply as I put my arms around his neck, he kissed me back just as deeply as he hugs me around the waist, when I pulled back I smile.

“I love you so much, Zero.” As I look into his lavender eyes he replies with a smile “I love you too, Yuuki.” I feel safe in his arms, like nothing will ever hurt me. Then the breeze turn as cold as ice, as I look at all the roses I that they’re all died and I can see a grave on the hill. I turn back to ask Zero something but he wasn’t there. “Zero where are you?” I called I was scared now where was my Zero?

I walk to the grave and saw the name it felt like my heart was ripped out of my body. On the gravestone was Zero’s name and under it said Loving friend, Son and great hunter. I cried my heart out how did he die? Just then my big brother Kaname came up to me “See what you did Yuuki? You killed him because you lost control.” Kaname had a cold tone in his voice. “What? No I wouldn’t hurt Zero, I love him.”

I shouted as my tears came like rivers over my cheeks “I’m sorry Yuuki but you killed him three months ago and you’ve been killing people you love ever since that dreadful day, look.” That’s when I saw the other graves next to Zero’s. I looked at them all and felt my heart break even more. Yori, headmaster, Hanabusa. I lost it I broke down onto the ground and cried. That’s when the memory flashed before my eyes. I was kissing Zero and then I felt my blood lust take over and I couldn’t resist bitting his neck and he couldn’t stop me when I sunk my fangs into his neck.

He called out to me but all I knew was darkness, I drank until he turned to dust in my arms and I realised that I had killed him. “NO! ZEROOOO!” I yelled as I woke up in my bed with Zero and Zeki next to me. I saw him looking at me with worry filling his eyes. “Yuuki what it is?” He asked me. I wanted to hug him and forget everything but Rido’s words reminded me of the beast within. I smile “I’m fine Zero Ok.” I couldn’t put him in danger because I’m being selfish.
Sign up to rate and review this story