Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 10

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 563 words - Complete

0Unrated
I notice that Zeki has gotten bigger, his now the size of a small dog. I try to get up but Zero won’t let me. “You’re not leaving unless you tell me.” He replied I hung my head. He has to know that I love him and not Kaname. “I have to tell you something Zero but I don’t know how you will react.” I didn’t look up “What is it?” He asked as he pulled me close to him. “Zero you need to know who the hunter I love is.”

I pull away from him. “Who is the hunter you love Yuuki?” He asked in a cold tone like he did when I was human. “You know them very well Zero.” I look at my hands. “Who?” He asked again. “I love you, Zero.” I said to him. He then kisses me and I am too shocked to do anything. When he pulls away I ask him. “I thought you hate me, Zero?” Was confused did he hate me or not. “I don’t hate you, I love you.” He told me. I kissed him and he kissed back as I place my arms around his neck he places his around my waist.

He pulled me closer to him never breaking the kiss when we needed air we broke. “I love you Zero.” I whispered “I love you too Yuuki.” He replied with a rare smile of his. I smiled back and kissed him again nothing could ruin this moment. When we pulled away again I stated with a smile “After three years and eleven months of missing you like crazy I’m finally whole again.” “Take it you need it.” He offers but I back away. “Please if I did then I would kill you. Like I did in my dream.” I got out in a dry voice.

“Yuuki if you want I can save you from falling to a level-E and Zero as well?” Black said as she stood in the door. “Yes please?” I asked “Ha, ha good than let’s get this started so that I can go and talk with the headmaster.” She walked over to us with Crescent right behind her. We sat in a circle, Undo my family’s curse, Spare her from this fate. Undo my family’s curse, Spare her from this fate. Undo my family’s curse, Spare her from this fate.

Black chanted then there was this blinding light and she gave me a goblet filled with her blood. “If you drink this than by morning you will no longer fall to level-E without losing any of you powers.” She smiled as I drank the goblet, as I drank Zero had to drink her blood. She then stood and headed to the headmaster’s office.

I stood with Zero following close behind me. “Well good night Crescent.” I called as I walked up to my room. “Night Yuuki.” She called after me. When we got to my room I fell back into Zero tired. Zero picked me up to carry me to the bed and laid me on the bed. I snuggled close to him and fell into a deep sleep for the night. When I woke I found a note on the pillow ‘I was called to the hunter association. Be back later, Zero’ I smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story