Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 14

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 387 words - Complete

0Unrated
I then heard Crescent gasped as she realised that it’s me. “She’s right...” She began as she looked at me and saw the look in my eyes. “I saw her ran over there.” She pointed to the far side. She covered for me instead. The boys went looking for me; once they were gone Crescent took the net off me. I stood in front of them with bloodlust eyes. I blink once and then ran off with Zeki back to the hotel but the opposite way then the boys. I jumped through the window and landed a vampire in my top and skirt.

When I got out the bathroom I found Rido leaning against the bed. I growled a feral growl at him, “What do you want Rido?” He looks at me with a smirk. “Your blood because of the power it has with in.” He walks towards me as I back away in the wall behind me. “But I will take it when it’s the best time for me and when your power is at its peak.” And with that he was gone from the room. I slide down the wall and had trouble breathing for a moment. “What am I gonna do?” I asked Zeki as he looked at me with the same worry as Zero.

I sighed as I got up and went to the bed to try get some sleep after what happened tonight with Zero and Rido. But when I got in the bed Zero came in and came over to me and hugged me close. “You alright Yuuki? What happen?” He asked me as he pulled back to look at me. I could see the worry in his eyes so I smile as I replied “I’m fine Zero, really I’m fine.” I kiss him with passion to convince him that I am really alright.

When I pull back I smile at him and hugged him close to me. After I pull away I lie down and fell asleep. All night I dreamt that I was all alone in the darkness as it tried to control me but I won’t let it I have to keep whatever light that is still left in me, for Zero and my friends I have to keep at all costs.
Sign up to rate and review this story