Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 15

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 616 words - Complete

0Unrated
The sun danced over my closed eyes, I moan as I try to get away from the sun, I turn over trying to fall back to sleep, I heard a low chuckle from next to me. I open my eyes to see Zero looking down at me. I pushed up into a sitting potion next to him I lean over and kissed him. “Morning Zero.” I smiled with a twinkle in my eyes. “Morning back to you, Yuuki.” He smiled back I sigh in happiness as I wish this never end. Zeki whimpered and I laughed. “Good morning Zeki.”

I thought that the singer Blood Rose would sing tonight. I got up and went to the bathroom and got dressed from yesterday’s cloths and into a long sleeve, low neckline black top with black skirt and low boots. When I came out Zero was dressed in a grey top and faded jeans and we went down to breakfast. We saw that Hanabusa was holding Crescent close to him. I looked at him and he knew what I thought, he nodded back at me. When we got to the table we sat down and had breakfast.

As we ate Black just sat there with her eyes closed then a figure dropped next to her told her something than left. “We have to leave to night because Kaname and the Hunters are close by.” We all agreed as she left for her bedroom. I had most of the day to think of what song I will sing when I got the perfect song in mind. I practiced all day until it was time for me to perform on stay. I changed into a short red skirt, a whit sweetheart cut top with a red rose in the right corner, red heels, my white mask with red blood stains and my white gloves. I heard a knock and knew it was time to sing.

I opened the door and Saw Hanabusa standing there “Ready?” I nodded and we went to the main room. The owner got on stage and told everyone “Hey we have a special treat for you tonight the Blood Rose. So can I get you all to put your hands together?” Everyone cheered and clapped as I got on. I walked up to the microphone “The song is Bless the broken road and this song is for someone close to my heart.” I told them then I noted for the music to start. As I sang the song I would keep looking at Zero as he lend against the back wall of the room.

I saw people singing with me and I smiled as I walked around singing the song. After I finished I spoke “Thank you for listening, I hoped you all loved it.” I put the mic back and walked off stage. I could hear people say “I wonder who she really is?” “…Her voice is like angels…” “…doesn’t date…” But the voice I was keen on hearing was Zero’s. Then I stopped dead in fear when I heard “I want to both to find out if Yuuki was here and who the Blood Rose is.”

Kaname told Ruka and Akatsuki. I looked at Aido and he knew I ran to my room changed into my normal clothes and was at the back of the hotel waiting for him to tell the others. When they got here around 10:00pm we left the hotel and Kaname behind. After an hour of walking I felt a pulse in my heart and knew it was my hunger. I stop as I try to breathe but I need vampire blood and I need it now.
Sign up to rate and review this story