Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 16

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 454 words - Complete

0Unrated
I knew my eyes had changed colour, I look at Zero’s fragile body and thought it would be so easy for me to rip him in two with my powerful jaws. I managed to sneak off and change into a lavender coloured wolf because I wore a lavender top and skirt. I followed the group of vampires closely in the safety of the shadows waiting for my change when one of them attacked me first.

I growled and swiped my paw above the eye. I jumped back ready to attack again when I smelt a bleeding level-E nearby and I ran towards it to find a group of them. I pounce and kill them all, I lick my lips clean of the blood I want more, and I wanted sweeter blood. So I go back to the group I was following only to find them waiting.

I walk up to them with bloodlust eyes with Zeki next to me as we circled around them one got out a gun that had writing on the side ‘The Bloody Rose.’ I then snapped out of my bloodlust and ran into the shadows with Zeki. After I changed back I held my head like I had a headeach.“I… I didn’t m… mean it. I… I wanted t… to die with him.”

A young half wolf, half human girl cried into her hands. I felt like crying myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jerked away, I looked up to see K… K… Kaname! “Go away, no I won’t go with you Kaname!” I tried to get away but I couldn’t I covered my head in me hands again wishing that Kaname would be gone and that Zero was here instead. He tried to talk but I wouldn’t listen to a word he said.

“No! Stop please I can’t control it.” The girl screamed to the Hunters around her. I felt another hand on my shoulder and when I looked up this time I saw Zero standing looking worried about me. “Are you alright Yuuki?” I couldn’t answer because I was frozen with fear when I saw everyone drowning in fresh blood around me. In their blood I manage to lift my hand to my fangs and my eyes widen more as I feel fresh blood on them.

My eyes changed and I know that I look like the beast I am to them. I snarled at them as I changed into a lavender coloured wolf again. I walked slowly and dangerous up to them showing my fangs and I was ready to pounce when I saw the closes vampire eyes widen at me and I froze.
Sign up to rate and review this story