Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 17

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-21 - 853 words - Complete

0Unrated
Zero saw me change and snarl at him, he probably hates me now. I turn away from him and the group of vampires; I crouched down low ready to run into the shadows when I heard him say. “Yuuki wait.” I turned my head to look at him with worried eyes, he walked up to me and crouched to my eye level, it would be so easy to rip him in two with my jaws.

I shook my head to clear it from that thought; I know that I will not hurt him ever. I looked up at him into his eyes that I love so much. “Why did you try to attack us, attack me?” he asked me. I felt my eyes widen as I growled my discomfort at that question. I wasn’t ready to speak through my wolf form just yet. Then my sister spoke. “She didn’t try to attack you it’s her wolf hungers that did. Once we are free of our level-E ones we get our wolf one.

The hunger is for any vampire blood not human, just vampire. It’s a way to make sure that vampires get killed even if we don’t die.” Zero looked at her and then back at me as I nodded my head. Zeki sat next to me with a worried look in his eyes, just like Zero when he’s worried about me. “How long as this been going?” He asked me I look away waiting for Crescent to tell him and she did. “The night that we got attacked by the dark blue wolf and both my queen and I knew it was her.” She placed a hand on Zero’s shoulder,

“You knew and didn’t tell me? I bet that Hanabusa knew as well, did you?” He looked at Hanabusa to get his story but before he could answer I did. “No, no one knew about my wolf hunger, Crescent and Black Cat figured it out and they didn’t tell you for me.” I was a vampire again and not a vampire killing wolf. I was so close to killing him and that’s when Rido’s words ran through my mind again with that evil chuckle of his.

You can’t save him from the blood thirsty monster that is Yuuki Kuran.’ Zero looked back at me as I held my head “Please I need food…” the girl whinced as she held herself together “…Please I will help you get the vampires.” She told them with a look of regret in her eyes but the hunters didn’t see from behind her cage. Why am I seeing this scared little girl? I am so scared and I don’t know what to do? I move my hands away to see them all worried I smile at them to show that I’m fine and if things couldn’t get worse Kaname came out of the forest.

I instantly felt my hunger come back and I felt my lips give a small snarl at him. I was in the shadows so he didn’t see me change. “I see the whole group is here but one.” Kaname told the group “Where is my other sister?” he asked as he looked at no one. “Who?” Crescent asked him with a lazy tone. “The impure pureblood Crescent.”

He told her “Right here brother.” Zero looked at Crescent and she shook her head so she didn’t say it and no one in the group that could be seen said it. I jumped out of the shadows as a dark blood coloured wolf snarling at him with bloodlust coloured eyes. “Here to finish me off cause our uncle couldn’t do it?” I snarled as I walked around him. Kaname looked at Crescent holding his hand out “Come on Yuuki let’s get you away from this beast.” He calmly stood there as I jumped in front of her “She stays here and I get the time I lost.”

I growled at him with a deadly look in my eyes as I walked closer to him like a predator with her helpless prey. I ran at him and bit his neck before anyone could move, I hand my claws in his arm and they are dripping in his blood. But before I killed him I stopped and I jumped back so I was standing in front of him again. “I hope that you now know that I am a force to be reckon with the three of you.” I growled showing my blood soaked teeth. He didn’t say anything just walked away with Ruka and Akatsuki following behind.

I heard footsteps coming up behind me; I turned my blood soaked face towards the person that now stood next to me. I licked my lips clean of the blood and turned my whole body so that I could face towards Zero. I hung my head and shut my eyes as I waited for him to tell me that he hates me or that he will kill me.
Sign up to rate and review this story