Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 18

by Deception 0 reviews

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-21 - 623 words - Complete

0Unrated
As I waited the more I worried that I would lose the one I love. When Zero spoke I was surprised by what he said. “Yuuki what’s wrong, tell me please?” “She’s worried that you will now hate her because of what she is, a monster in human form.” Black Cat spoke to him with a soft caring tone. I almost forgot what she sounded like cause she hasn’t spoken in a while with everything that is going on.

“She’s preparing herself for when you say ‘I hate you’ or when you will kill her because she’s a beast.” Black Cat continued as Zero looked at her. “Is this true?” Zero asked me as he looked back to me by the way he’s voice got louder. I nodded my head not trusting myself to speak to him or anyone. I then was surprised when I felt arms around my neck I opened my eyes to see him hugging me close.

I whimpered in surprise before I nudged him away and turned away from because I was still hungry for vampire blood and I wanted Zero’s. “Yuuki…?” He started before Black Cat spoke “She’s still hungry and she wants your blood. She’s doing this to protect you Zero.” I could tell that he was going to say something when BC stopped him. “I know that you’re her lover but when she’s a bloodlust wolf it doesn’t matter as long as you are a vampire than she will attack you doesn’t matter that you work as a hunter either.”

I heard the trees rustle as one of Black’s pets came to report. “We need to set a trap then.” She told them. “It looks like that the hunters are closing in on us.” She told us. I turned back to a vampire but kept my head down and back to Zero as Black and crescent talked about the trap for the hunters. I know my eyes are still the colour of blood but I won’t hurt Zero or my friends. I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard BC tell me.

“Yuuki I know you’re scared but right now we will need the wolf in you because they have sent a group of level-E vampires after us not knowing that we have you or your sister with us.” I looked up at her with my crimson coloured eyes and smiled a bloodlust smile as I nodded my understanding. And that’s when BC’s wolf Blue Fire came out. “I’ll help you to stay in control.” She smiled up at me. “And so will I.”

Crescent smiled as she changed into a wolf as well but a white wolf with a Red Crescent moon and Black Cat’s mark on her left thigh. “I can’t let my little sister have all the fun. Can I now?” She asked as she padded over to me with a smile in her eyes. I turn back into a dark brown wolf with no markings. “Ready, girls let’s eat.” Blue Fire licked her lips then turned and ran with us following close behind her.

As we waited for the vampires in the shadows I realised that my hunger was back and at its strongest. I was pulled out from my thoughs when Crescent nudged me as we heard a rustle not that far to our left. We got ready to pounce when we saw the first level-E vampire come through the bushes, Blue Fire gave the signal and we pounced with deadly accuracy. The vampires were all but dead in a few short seconds as we eat our fill.
Sign up to rate and review this story