Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 21

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4ys Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-21 - 1251 words - Complete

0Unrated
After they got back they had a worried look on their faces as Crescent changed from wolf to vampire. I heard Black Cat sigh as she looked at us all in the eye. “I guess that I should have used this at the start but I’m using it now. I’m going to make them forget about the wedding and chasing both sisters down, after it’s done you all will be back at the Academy before I arrived and you will still remember all of this.” I nodded in understanding on why and all. “Crescent you will stay to keep an eye on your sister and her boyfriend okay and if you need me at all constraint on your marks.”

She smiled at us just like how a mother would to her daughters. “Now Zero if I’m given any reason to think that you are going to betray my Yuuki even the slightest reason, then you’re dead got it Kiryuu.” Black Cat told him in a dark tone just as Kaname came into view. “Kaname, I see that you haven’t changed, just like Rido with having power over me and Yuuki.” Black growled at him as the other two came into view. “Black I see that you haven’t changed much either.” Big brother replied to her, and then before he could move there was a blinding light and we were back at the academy I was in my room and it was just after the concert.

Black Cat walked in with a smile on her face as the group came in as well. “There it worked, you won’t have to worry about Kaname for a while and after I leave I’ll be going to visit a fluffy blue experiment. Watch over each other and remember if you need me constraint on your mark.” Black told us, as she hugged us with a sad smile. “Thank you Black for everything you’ve done for me, Zeki, Crescent and Zero!” I cried with happiness but also sad to see her leave. “I’ll always help my family no matter what it is, I love you.” Black hugged us once more before she left in a swirl of foxes.

6 months later
I walked into the lounge room after a concert I saw that Zero was waiting for me. “Yes Zero?” I asked him as I got some food. “Do you know who this Blood Rose is because the name is very close to the name of my Bloody Rose?” Zero asked as I came back, I sigh as he was bond to find out. “Yes I do, I’m the Blood Rose as it was the only thing that reminded me of you and kept you close in my heart even though you wanted to kill me.”

I replied as I turned away from him as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. “Really even though I said I was going to kill you, you still called yourself the Blood Rose?” he was surprised at the truth. “Yes, It was the only thing that kept me sain until I fond Zeki.” At the mention of his name the now pony sized wolf padded over to us. He gave me a short bark his happy reply to let me now that he’s now happy with us.

“Ok boy I’ll get you your food.” I laughed as I got him his favourite meal, beef with vampire blood. “Enjoy.” I patted his head as he ate, wagging his tail. I went out to get the mail and I felt someone watching me but I could see anyone even with my wolf and vampire sight combined, but the feeling is dark and evil like I know them but I don’t at the same time it reminds me of Rido and Kaname and I’m scared to know that I have that evil in me but I can control it and not have it control me. “Zero! You have hunter association has sent you a letter… maker that three letters.” I called out as I closed the door behind me.

“Just put them on the table ok Yuuki.” He called from the shower as I put his letters on the table I saw one for me from Black Cat! “Crescent! Get down here I have a letter from our Mother!” I called for her and I could tell that she got out of bed quickly and came down stairs. “Really this soon I thought it would have been much later?” I could see that her hair was slightly longer than mine now as her eyes are now a darker brown to mine. “Yeah I know but here it is.” I told her as I opened it to find two pairs of necklaces one white Yin for Crescent and one black Yang for me.
‘To Yuuki and Crescent, I hope that my gifts have made it to you with this letter. I hope that you both are happy with your lives and are as close as two sisters can be with your pasts. Yuuki I know that you will go far with your singing and be known throughout the galaxies and you Crescent I know that you will help your little sister make her dream of being a star come true. Tell your boyfriends that they are the best people that could be with my two very special daughters. When the three of us became really good friends all thoughs years ago I knew that one day you would either it be in the near future or be the far future but I knew that you would be a part of the Wicked court, be my charming daughters.

I know that I have done things that could have made you both not to trust me but I’m glad that you still trust me enough to become my family. The necklaces have the power of Yin and Yang in them to help you out when you need it, so wear them all the time cause they will also help keep the three of us in contact even though we can mentally talk. I am proud to call you my children for they family is better with you both a part of it, for that I am grateful. Yuuki I hope to get an invite to your wedding same to you Crescent you hear me girls, I want an invite to my daughters weddings so that we could talk some more about possible children. Hehe But you are wonderful people and I am glad that we are family. Love you both with all my heart, Black Cat.


After I finished reading it out loud I had tears in my eyes as I was sure Crescent had tears in her eyes as well. “Look it’s a photo of her and a fox like creature.” I told my sister as I picked up a photo that fell out of the envelope. I wonder what she is doing at this moment but whatever it is I hope she’s happy. “Come on let’s put this in a frame.” I told Crescent as I headed for the cupboard in the hall, everything was fine for once as I didn’t have to worry about Kaname or the vampire twin curse anymore; everything was fine now that it was all over and done with. Or was it all over?
Sign up to rate and review this story