Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 20

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-21 - 888 words - Complete

0Unrated
After we all said our good nights we turned in for the night for a peaceful sleep. The next morning we came out of our room I saw that my sister had the same look in her eyes as me pure happiness. I smiled to myself I’m glad that she’s happy because if anyone deserves to be happy it was her after what Kaname did to her. When we all entered the main room we saw Black Cat waiting for us.

I looked down and saw that Zeki was the size of a normal wolf but he has never left me, I kneel down next to him and scratch behind the ear. I love hearing him purr in happiness at my actions. Just then Black Cat came in to the room with Blue Fire by her side with a grim look on her face. “It seems that Kaname as somehow found this place and is going coming to get Yuuki tomorrow night.” I froze when she said Kaname but before my body could shut down I felt Zero’s arms around me and I heard Zeki whimper in worry about me.

Flashback
I just walked out of my room and found Crescent in wolf form hurt and limping. I saw that big brother wasn’t awake yet so I walked to her. “Don’t worry Crescent I won’t hurt you.” I smiled as I healed her hurt leg and most of her cuts and bruises, once I was done we were talking and having fun like sisters should but then Big brother came down and saw us. He picked me up by the neck and bared his fangs while telling me.

“If I ever catch you with that thing then I will kill it. And if you ever leave me I will kill the person in front of your eyes to remind you. You got it Yuuki?” All I can do is nod my head so that I can get Kaname off of me, I’m glad that because I’m one that he thinks that I’ll forget about this.
Flashback end

I put my head in my hands and I am shaking it to clear it. “No I won’t let you kill him.” I cried to myself but the others heard. “Yuuki what’s wrong?” Hanabusa asked worried about me but I didn’t hear him. “No I won’t let you kill Zero, Kaname!” I shouted as though he was standing before me with his fangs bared at me. “She remembered from when we were one, when Kaname found us playing and having fun together. He said that if she ever leaves him then he will kill the person infront of her eyes but as time went on he thought that we didn’t remember that day.” Crescent gasped in horror at the thought of me losing Zero and any real happiness that I might have because of Kaname. “No stay away from him, big brother!”

I yelled causing Zeki to whimper and I was lightly shaken by Zero to make me come out of my daze. When I realised that Kaname wasn’t here I clung onto Zero like he was going to disappear if I didn’t. “It’s okay Yuuki he won’t hurt me.” Zero reassured me with a tight hug round my waist. “We need to move before he comes here and takes her away and makes her his wife.” Black Cat told the group. “Black… help us.” I whispered to her with a tear filled voice. “Don’t worry Yuuki I won’t let him get anywhere near you four.” She placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Blue Fire, you and Crescent with go and lay fake tracks for Kaname to follow then come straight back to the group.” She ordered them and they nodded their understanding for what they needed to do. “But should they spilt or figure out there’re fake tracks than Crescent, Blue Fire and I will attack them with Crescent and me in our wolf form. He is not getting one of my family members, not now not ever!” She told us with hate for my brother in her eyes and in her voice. “Y…You see me as family?” I asked her surprised that she would. “Yes I do and it would make us all very happy if you beared my Bone-mark and became Yuuki Cross Kuran Le’darkblood.”

She told me with a hopeful smile. I didn’t know what to say, I looked at Zero then back at Black Cat. “I would be honoured to became a member of your family Mistress Black Cat.” I smiled as Black Cat gave both me and Zeki her Bone-mark, I had it on my shoulder and Zeki had it on his back thigh both of us had it on our right side. “Right we all know what is going on, let’s get going and put a stop to Kaname Kuran.” Black Cat took charged as everyone went to do what they were meant to do with Blue Fire and Crescent leaving to place the fake tracks in the opposite direction as us. After a few moments I heard distant howling then I saw them running back to the group.
Sign up to rate and review this story