Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Saving Grace

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kenji and Noriko talk about running away while the former finds that his girlfriend is serious about it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-02-25 - 517 words - Complete

0Unrated
Saving Grace:

-Kenji-

I stared at her as I sat on the bed.

"You're sure about this?" I asked. Noriko sat down before me with her knees coming on either side of me.

"Yes," she said. She leaned in for another kiss. "Take me away from here," she whispered at my lips. I took her into my arms.

"Why?" I whispered in her ear. She looked me straight in the eye.

"I want to get out of here," Noriko whispered back. "I'm so tired of this town." My face became grim at her words. I thought she was just talking about leaving. I didn't think she was serious.

"How?" I asked. Noriko gave me an innocent, doe-eyed look.

"You have your car, right?" she asked. Her tiny hands made quick with my belt and zipper.

"Well... yeah, but..." I answered. She paused and gave me a stern look. (Or rather attempted to, but ended up looking too cute to be taken seriously.)

"But what?" she asked. Her nails scratched my legs as she snatched off my jeans.

"Ow," I murmured. "Do you even know where you want to go?"

"Anywhere," she answered.

"Yes, but where?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" she asked back.

"It matters to me," I pointed out. "Since I'm the one to take you out of here, I need to know where we're going." She sat back and thought about that for a moment.

"California!" Noriko announced. I blinked at her as I twisted my face into a puzzled one at her words.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to go to California," she repeated before she slid off her dress.

"Okay," I said. "Why there?"

"My brother," my girlfriend answered.

"Your brother?" I repeated.

"Yes, I want to stay with him for a while," Noriko answered. She reached behind her back and unhooked her tan bra.

"Okay," I said, nodding. "So you want me to drive you all the way out to California?"

"Or we could fly there," she replied. I glanced down as she rolled off my boxers.

"You do realize both ways will take money and planning, right?" I asked. Noriko rested her head on my lap.

"I do," she said. "Just take me out of here. I'm sick of it all. Pete had the right idea of taking Rose out of this shitty city. Why can't we do the same?" I bit on my lower lip as I glanced down at her. She really isn't kidding about this. My girl really wants to run away. Something told me that she wasn't going to back down from this either. I doubt that I can sway her from it either.

"Will you take me away from here?" Noriko asked in a whisper. What else could I say? I smiled as I patted her on the head.

"I'll see what I can do," I replied. Instead of speaking, Noriko wrapped her mouth around my cock. I closed my eyes and took her in.

"Oh!" I moaned. "You are so good." I received a loud suck in response.

Will There be Rainbows Day After Day
Sign up to rate and review this story