Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Party Planning

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The BRM crew all plan Rose's going away party.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-02-26 - 520 words - Complete

0Unrated
Party Planning:

Nessa opened her glittery green notebook.

"Okay," she began. "Rosy is going to be leaving us in five days. We have to give her the best going-away party ever!" One click of her pink sparkle pen and the planning began. "Any ideas?" Nessa asked.

"We can't have any alcohol at this, right?" Gareth asked.

"That's correct," Nessa answered. "We have two pregnant women among us, remember?"

"Don't remind me," Robyn muttered. Duncan patted her on the hand.

"There, there," he murmured. The pregnant Canadian drew back her hand.

"Don't touch me," she whispered.

"Anyway," Nessa spoke up after clearing her throat. "Since we can't have alcohol at this party, shall we do punch instead?"

"I'll do it," Rachel said, raising her hand. She shot a cold glance over at her childish husband. "You spike it in anyway, I will kill you," she muttered in his ear. Gareth put up his hands as he tried to look like a sweet little choir boy.

"Now, why would I do such a thing?" he asked.

"I don't trust you in kitchen," Rachel hissed back.

"Okay!" Nessa cut in. "So, Rachel's doing the punch."

"That's what she said!" Gareth threw out. His wife gave him a sharp jab in the ribcage.

"Ow," he muttered.

"Cut it off," his wife warned him.

"Right!" Sakura said aloud. "Nessa, what else do we need?" The talkative blonde looked down in her notebook after she signed Rachel up for the punch.

"Uh... food, decorations, utensils, and music," she read off. "I figured we could all pitch in with the food part."

"Are you sure we can do this?" Mandy asked.

"Well sure," the party planner answered. "Cooking shouldn't be that hard. You don't even have to make a full meal for the party.

"No, I mean are you sure we can have the party?" the uptight journalist asked.

"Sure," Nessa said. "I already talked to Katherine and she approved."

"Is that right?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah," Duncan coincided with the planner. Their coworker put up her hands.

"Alright," she said.

"No who wants to do decorations?" Nessa asked.

"I'll do it," Beth answered.

"Okay," the planner said as she wrote down her name. "I can bring the utensils from home; that won't be a problem. That just leaves the music."

"I can do it," Sakura offered. "I can dig up something for us to play." Nessa filled out everyone's names on the list in her planner.

"And everyone's okay with doing the cooking?" she asked.

"We can cook anything we like, right?" Noriko asked.

"Whatever you want," Nessa answered. "Keep in mind; it's a party, not a feast. Don't go crazy on us." She set down her pen. "Any questions?" she asked.

"So when's the party?" Garry asked. Nessa looked behind her at the door for a moment before she turned back to the planning committee.

"This Friday," she whispered.

"Okay, but why are you whispering?" Tommy asked with an eyebrow raised. Nessa and Duncan grinned at his question.

"It's a surprise party!" they whispered in unison.

Four more days to go...

Groove is in the Heart
Sign up to rate and review this story