Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blow Me A Kiss Before She Goes

Blow Me A Kiss Before She Goes

by xFuRiEx 2 reviews

Games have rules, but who wants to play by the rules? That depends on the game. Frerard one shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-08-15 - Updated: 2013-08-19 - 5009 words - Complete

2Hot
I walked along the small dirt road, hands stuffed deep into my pockets. I was headed into the small park a few blocks from my house. I was bored as hell, which is probably strange, considering that I'm a nineteen-year-old guy and should probably have a job or be studying. Ihave a job. I'm in a band with a couple of my friends. We started the band about a year ago and only recently returned from touring.

Ironic, isn't it? When you're on tour you miss home so much, but when you're home, you miss touring. When we're on tour we're always busy, running somewhere whether it's for an interview or a show, or you're on your way to the next venue. You always have something to do, maybe that's why I'm so bored at the moment. I don't have anything to do. You'd think that I would spend some time with my friends and family.

My friends and I are always on tour together so I think it's only good that we take a break from each other. Iwould spend time with my family, but my parents work during the day. So, here Iam, on my own, wandering through the park on a late summer afternoon.

The park was quiet. Come to think of it, I've never seen anyone else other than myself here. That's why I always came here to think or be alone or when I just didn't have anything else to do. Ireached a small clearing with a large tree in it. I smiled, remembering all the days I spent under it: writing songs or just playing with my guitar. Those were good times, carefree times before I finished high school and entered the grown-up life. What a wake-up call that was!

I heard a rustling behind me and turned around to see a small figure emerge from the trees. It was a young girl and she was breathtaking to say the least. No, I'm not a pedophile; she looked at least high school. She had jet-black hair that only reached her neck. She wore aplaid red skirt, a large Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt and black ankle boots. As she drew near, I noticed that she had piercing green eyes that would make any guy weak at the knees and she also had two piercings in each ear.

"Hey," I said a little uncertainly.

The girl turned to me and smiled a smile that seemed to light up the entire area. "Hi."

I watched her walk around the clearing and stop near me again.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?"she asked curiously.

"I could ask you the same thing," I replied and she chuckled quietly.

To my surprise I heard me introduce myself,"I'm Gerard."

"Ivaine," she replied, "But everyone just calls me Ivy."

"That's a cool name."

"Thanks." Once again I was blessed with abright smile.

She seemed to do that a lot, but I didn't mind. I could stare at her smile all day. Did that make me some kind of creep?

"I see you like Avenged Sevenfold," I noticed, pointing at her shirt.

"I absolutely love them," she grinned proudly. "They're the best band ever."

I chuckled, "Yeah, I know. You don't have to tell me that."

She looked at me interestedly.

"I'm a huge fan myself," I explained. "Them and bands like Iron Maiden and even a little Queen."

"Is that so?" Her eyes were sparkling with interest. "Well, I'm more of a Three Days Grace/Bullet For My Valentine fan myself, but you've got good taste. I'll give you that."

"Yeah, I can see that. You have that rocker/metal girl look."

"Why thank you. I'll take that as acompliment," she grinned proudly.

She sat down on the soft green grass under the tree and I joined her.

"I've never seen you here before. Actually I've never seen anyone here before," she said, pulling a blade of grass from the ground and absentmindedly tossing it aside.

"Neither have I until today of course."

"Do you come here a lot?" she asked.

"When I'm around," I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm in a band and we're away on tour alot," I explained.

Her face brightened up, "You're in a band?That's so cool! What are you guys called?"

"Raygun Jones."

"Yeah, and what role do you play?" she wanted to know excitedly.

"I'm the vocalist or at least trying to be. I also write a lot of the songs."

"Awesome! You guys make rock music, because you don't really look like the metal type?" she said more than asked.

I chuckled, "We're not. I love listening to metal music, but we prefer making rock music. It's a little lighter."

She started laughing, "I can't exactly picture you screaming and growling on stage."

"I feel insulted. You don't even know me and already you've made up your mind about me. For all you know I'm a real monster up on stage."

She giggled, "Yeah, I'm sure you are. So, how long have you guys been going?"

"We started last year, so we've been going for about a year now. It's just me and the three guys," I explained. "We're still looking for another guitarist, because I all but suck at it. However, no luck yet, but we're making due without one."

"That's cool."

"Hey, do you..." we both started and then laughed.

"You first," I said.

"My brother and I are having like a party tonight. Would you like to come?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

She jumped up and dusted herself off.

"What were you going to say?" she asked.

"I just wanted to know whether you would like to hang out tonight," I replied.

"Good," she smiled and stuck out a hand to help me up.

I gladly took it and pushed myself up with my other hand. We made our way back through the trees, along the dirt road.

"Do you live near here?" she asked as we reached the road.

"I live a few blocks away, and you?"

"Me too. Actually a whole bunch of blocks,"she chuckled.

"How old are you?" I asked a little curious, because she looked so young.

"Seventeen," she replied and I was surprised.

"And your brother?" I continued.

"He's sixteen."

I nodded. She wasn't joking when she said she lived a whole bunch of blocks away. We walked for almost half an hour before we reached her house. During the walk we talked about some of our interests and dislikes and we had quite a few things in common. She would laugh a lot, a beautiful clear sound. She walked through the large gates and up to the front door. The moment we neared the house, you could already hear loud music from inside. She headed right in and I followed close behind. When we entered the living room we found the party. There were only a few people and to my surprise I saw a band playing.

"That's my brother," she said over the loud music, pointing to the guy at the front singing and playing guitar. The pride in her voice was impossible to miss.

I nodded. He wasn't super tall, had a mess of dark hair and a great voice. He was pretty awesome at playing the guitar and from what I could tell had way too much energy.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked.

I said yes and followed her to the kitchen.

"Hey, Mom," she cheerily greeted a woman standing in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey, Ivy. I started to wonder what happened to you," her mom replied. "You told me you were going to the park hours ago and then it started getting dark."

"I headed over to the small park two miles or so from here and met Gerard," she said and her mom turned to look at me.

I took a step forward and introduced myself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Gerard," she smiled.

I could see where Ivy got her looks from: her mom was pretty. Obviously the gorgeous genes flowed strong and freely in this family's veins.

"We just came to get something to drink,"Ivy told her mom.

"Yes, that's probably a good idea. The boys probably spiked all the drinks in the living room," her mom said. "Actually Iknow they did."

I chuckled and thanked Ivy when she handed me a glass.

"Well, let's go join the party," she suggested excitedly, walking ahead.

Nothing changed about the party since we were in the room two minutes ago.

"Your mom's nice."

"Oh, thanks. Yeah, she's a sweetheart," Ivy agreed.

"Does your brother have parties often, since your mom knows that they spike the drinks?"

"Yeah, he's quite popular and has parties every now and then. Sometimes they get out of hand and sometimes not. It all depends on the size. The only way my mom let him have one tonight is because he promised that it would only be a couple of friends. We actually just invited the people we've known for forever. My mom didn't want a troublesome party without my dad here," she explained.

I was about to ask her where her dad was when her brother came over and gave her a hug. He wore black skinny jeans and afaded Misfits t-shirt and he had a lip piercing.

"Hey, you two," he grinned broadly.

"Hey, Frank," Ivy smiled. "This is Gerard. Gerard, this is my brother Frank."

"Hey," he said still grinning and shaking my hand. His eyes gave me a quick once over and then all of a sudden I felt open, because he took his time to look me up and down again this time not seeming to miss anything. His hazel eyes travelled up my body at a leisurely pace until they finally reached my own hazel orbs. His eyes held a mischievous twinkle in them and as if to add emphasis to this idea, the corners of his mouth twitched up into a smirk.

"Hey, Frank, you guys, come on! We're going to play a game," a girl called from across the room.

"Come on," Frank urged and we followed them over to the couches.

"What are we playing?" he asked sitting down cross-legged on the floor.

I noticed a girl with long black hair and bright red highlights sit down next to him. It was the girl I noticed playing guitar in the band earlier. She looked hardcore. I assumed that she was his girlfriend.

"Seven minutes in heaven," another girl replied wickedly, dropping down onto one of the couches. She had light blonde hair and wore a lot of eyeliner. Everyone around the room sat down and Ifollowed suit not wanting to be the only weirdo standing around.

"You all know the drill," the girl with the red highlights said, reaching forward and placing a bottle in the middle of the circle of people and spinning it. "Everything goes. No incest though."

The guys chuckled and we all watched as the bottle came to a stop. It pointed to a guy with really puffy hair. He seemed like a quiet guy as I watched him awkwardly get to his feet and making his way to the foot of the stairs. Quiet chuckles seemed to spread like wildfire through the group of friends. The girl who spun the bottle jumped up and followed him with a playful smile. She seemed perfect for Frank just a lively and mischievous.

"Be careful of that one," a guy with blonde hair and sky blue eyes warned, pointing to the girl. "She tends to bite."

The boy with the afro shook his head and led the way upstairs.

"That is Ray and Scarlet. Ray is Scarlet's sister's boyfriend," Ivy explained to me and I got why everyone found it so funny. "Caitlyn is the one with the long black hair, wearing the shorts and t-shirt."

I looked over to the couch and saw her. She looked a lot like her sister, except that she didn't have highlights. She had been the bands bassist.

"The guy with the baby blue eyes is Scary's boyfriend," she continued to explain.

"Scary?" I asked amused.

She chuckled, "Yeah, it's short for Scarlet. Everyone's called her that since I can remember. She can be pretty scary sometimes too so I guess it's fitting."

"I thought she was Frank's girlfriend," I threw into the conversation.

Ivy cracked up, "No, but you would think that, wouldn't you. They're very close. No, Scary and Caitlyn are me and Frank's cousins. Our mom's are sisters."

I nodded, grasping what she said. The seven minutes were up and the two emerged from the closet. Everyone smiled at them.

"He's a good kisser," I heard her tell her sister and I chuckled. I liked these kids.

Caitlyn was next in line and coincidentally she ended up with Bob, her sister's boyfriend.

"Don't enjoy it too much," Scary teased her followed by a wink at Bob.

"My turn," Frank announced eagerly once the pair returned from wherever everyone disappeared to. He grabbed the bottle and it started spinning, going around and around until it finally stopped at me.

"Yes!" Scarlet exclaimed excitedly."Finally some real action." She grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. "Now, Frank I don't think I need to tell you this, but rules are rules. No cheating simply because you're two guys. I want real stuff."

I noticed Frank roll his eyes at his cousin.

"Like I've never played this game before,"he muttered. "Come on."

The teen turned on his heels and marched upstairs. I followed uncertainly, because I'm pretty certain that this wasn't what either of us signed up for. Frank probably had some hot girlfriend and me... Well, that was a long story for another day. Frank stopped outside a closet and pulled the door open, waiting for me to go in first. As expected, and probably the whole point, the space was small, too small and the two of us practically stood chest to chest once we were both inside. It wasn't like those big dirty closets they had at schools where janitors could store their brooms and stuff. This was a normal closet you used to hang coats in, supposedly, when your kids weren't having extreme make-out sessions in it. Here I was, squashed inside with a guy I only knew by name who happened to be the brother of a really sweet girl I also only happened to meet a couple of hours ago. Of course this wasn't awkward at all.

I was pulled out of my reverie by Frank yelling loudly.

"Scary, go back downstairs and make out with Bob or something! We don't need an audience."

"How'd you..."

"I know you. I know the rules and you know I'll follow it. Now go join everyone else and leave us to it," he told her and I heard her sigh loudly outside the door. How the hell did he know she was listening? "You're ruining my fun," he added slyly, winking at me. I grinned back and we listened to her fading footsteps.

I nervously shifted my weight from one foot to the other.

"You can relax. I'm not going to kiss you,"Frank stated probably sensing how awkward this was too. For a moment there Iwondered how he could possibly miss it. At least I wasn't alone in this situation. And yet, I couldn't stop the slight sinking feeling of disappointment in my stomach.

"What?" I heard myself say before I could even think to stop myself.

Great, dude, just great. Frank giggled at my reaction.

"Don't look so disappointed. It's nothing personal, I swear." He smiled apologetically at me and it's the first time he looked innocent. "It's just that my sister quite obviously likes you a lot and I'm not that type of guy and..."

"I'm a guy too," I offered when he paused.

His eyes met mine confused and then he chuckled quietly to himself.

"You think I wouldn't kiss you because you're a guy?" He shook his head once again. "Scary and I have been playing this game since we could walk. You'd think that it would get old, but usually there are more people than just the few of us. Parties are awesome for this game and the pairings get quite interesting sometimes. Trust me I have no issues with kissing a guy."

Well, that confession caught me up short. Clearly I underestimated this kid, but then again his cousins did switch boyfriends. Those were the rules after all.

I watched as Frank's expression changed. Icould only imagine what he was thinking. He was a good brother for keeping his distance from me, because his sister apparently liked me.

"What are you thinking now?" I asked for the sake of my own peace of mind. I had no idea what he was capable of and being crammed into a closet with him had me at a bit of a disadvantage. Did Imention that I thought he was painfully good looking? Good genes. But what the fuck was I thinking? He was still in high school and I wasn't which would make anything that could possibly happen between us illegal. Not that anything was going to happen though.

His eyes narrowed and he took a step closer to me. Now we really were chest to chest. I would've taken a step back if that were possible, but I was cornered and could feel my heartbeat increasing.

"I was thinking that rules are rules. Ivy can't be mad at me for playing the game." He lifted his head up and looked at me curiously. "Right?"

I swallowed and shrugged noncommittally.

"I guess."

"Gerard, right?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but Frank's lips covered mine greedily, his tongue instantly finding its way into my mouth while his hands roughly grabbed my head, fingers burying themselves in my hair. His sudden attack surprised me and my back hit the closet wall behind me. If it weren't for his firm grip on my hair, I probably would've hit my head as well. Instead of focusing on how good he was at this I immediately responded by wrapping my arms around his small body and crushing him to my chest. I could feel him smiling against my lips and when I opened my eyes for a split second Icaught him staring at me. Suddenly he pulled back, grinning broadly at me.

"What I was going to say before you interrupted me was that I wanted to kiss you and probably wouldn't stop when the seven minutes were up," he breathed out still smiling widely.

"Oh," I said also grinning.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I want to make out with a really hot guy?" he wanted to know incredulously.

I looked down smiling bashfully.

"I can see why my sister likes you."

My head shot up.

"I like you too."

It was such a simple confession and Ididn't want to make too much of it. Instead I wondered how much time has passed since we've been in here. I felt Frank's hand take hold of mine and he entwined our fingers.

"What do you say we make the most of the time that's left? I would really hate to waste another second talking. We can do plenty of that once we get out of here, but once our time is up," he stopped talking and tugged gently at my hand. "What do you say?"

I quirked a suggestive eyebrow at him, smirking. My head ducked and my lips met his firmly. He pushed back up against me, wrapping his arms around my neck. It was a sloppy kiss, lips pressed against each other's, teeth scraping together. My breath hitched when I felt Frank's hands slipping under my shirt, one hand travelling up my torso and the other around to my back before sliding down and grabbing my ass.

"Fuck," I hissed and Frank's lips met my jaw and finally my neck. The hand previously discovering my chest was withdrawn and came up to pull the collar of my black t-shirt away in order to give him access to the skin over my collarbone. His teeth nipped at the bone there and Imade a low growling sound in the back of my throat.

Suddenly a loud ringing sounded in the small space. Both Frank's hands grabbed tightly onto my face before I could pull away and his kissed me fiercely for a few more moments before finally pulling away and gasping for air.

"Fuck!"

He killed the incessant beeping of his wrist watch and looked back at me with wide eyes. I was still trying to catch my own breath as he reached up and smoothed out his hair. I did the same also fixing my clothes.

"Ready?" he asked, his hand grabbing the doorknob.

I nodded and he pushed open the door.

"Fucking Scary," the short teen scowled when the door connected with a body.

The girl with the red highlights jumped back guiltily, staring at us wide-eyed.

"Are you kidding me? I thought I told you to leave." The short teen was clearly exasperated as he glared at his cousin.

The girl looked flustered for about half asecond before she pulled herself together and grinned.

"Frankie, Frankie, Frankie." She made small tutting sounds. "I'm happy to know that you stick to the rules, but at what cost? What will Ivy have to say about all of this? You said it yourself, she obviously likes this kid."

"Hey!" I exclaimed indignantly. I was the only one here, except for Frank and Ivy's mom, who wasn't a kid. Frank also scowled, though I wasn't sure whether it was at her name for me or because of what she said before it.

"I was just playing by the rules. She can't be mad at me for that," he huffed shortly, crossing his arms over his chest. That didn't smart at all. He was just playing by the rules. There was nothing more to it for him. Great. My shoulders sagged disappointedly. "Now are we going to stand here all night or are we going to return to the party?"

"Please let us return to the party!" Scary grinned broadly and turned on her heel, skipping back to the where the rest of the party was. Frank beckoned me to walk first which I did, barely refraining from running after Scary if only to get away from him faster. I could feel my entire being burn with embarrassment. I actually thought he felt it too, but obviously I was wrong.

"What took you so long?" the other twin demanded when we finally returned to the living room.

"I forgot to set my timer," Frank shrugged uncaringly, plopping down next to the guy with the afro.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me as Ialso retook my previous spot. The boy named Bob spun the bottle and conveniently it landed on me yet again.

"Is there something we should know?"Caitlyn asked, eyeing me suspiciously. "Or is it just dumb luck that you get all the guys?"

"Dumb luck I guess," I muttered awkwardly as I got to my feet and followed Bob back to the closet.

The small space seemed extra quiet as we stood there awkwardly just staring at each other. Finally, after about an eternity, he smiled at me.

"So you and Frank, huh?"

"What about us?" I asked, acting stupid.

"You're seriously going to tell me that the two of you were in this closet for seven minutes and he didn't make one move?"He burst out laughing. "You forget that I know Frank and I saw him checking you out the second you came through the front door."

"What are you talking about? He was busy singing and playing when we came in..."

"And staring after you as you two made your way to the kitchen. That kid's hormone levels are sky high. Even if he wasn't attracted to you, he's Frank. He'll never miss out on an opportunity to make out with someone."

I gulped guiltily.

"So was he any good? I'd assume that he was. He's probably had enough practice a little bi manwhore and all. What about you?"

My cheeks flamed up in embarrassment. This was definitely the most embarrassing conversation I've ever had and Bob was so cool you would never guess that he was still in high school.

"Don't worry, I won't tell."

"No need, Scary will tell everyone considering she listened in on us," I scowled.

He nodded in agreement. "She can be ahandful at times," he admitted. "I bet you had no idea what you were letting yourself in to when you walked home with Ivy."

I chuckled, shaking my head, "No, no idea. I'm not complaining. I'm actually having a good time despite being everyone's new boy toy."

Bob cracked up loudly.

"That's a good one. I guess that's why Ivy brought you along. You're funny."

"Hey, give me back my boyfriend!" someone yelled outside the door.

Bob grinned broadly at the sound of his girlfriend's voice.

"What do you say we rejoin the festivities?Sorry I didn't give you seven minutes in heaven."

"Don't worry about it," I smiled in turn."Frank took good care of me."

His hand came up to ruffle my hair.

"There, now no one will be any wiser."

He opened the door and stepped out. He barely had time to blink before Scary was in his arms and kissing him.

"Sorry, but he's mine," she told me with asmile wiping lipstick from his mouth. "I'm sure you'll meet your better suited match at the next spin of the bottle."

"I'm really fine, thank you," I chuckled, leading the way back.

Everyone looked up when we entered and Isaw Ivy's eyes stretch a fraction of an inch at my disheveled appearance.

"How was it by the way?" Scary asked playfully.

"Now now, a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell," Bob lightly scolded her, winking playfully at me. I grinned broadly sitting back down. It would seem that I made a new friend.

The game carried on for a few more spins and everyone eventually had a turn until finally it became uninteresting and the group found themselves en route to the kitchen in search of food. I was about half way to the kitchen when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into anearby closet. It was a lot smaller than the one we used upstairs. There was no light in here either and I had no idea who my abductor was.

"Bob's a good kisser is he?"

It was Frank and my stomach turned uncomfortably.

"Frank, I..."

"I'm curious as to how he compared..."

He stopped talking and I could hear him moving and then I could sense him only inches away from me.

"I wonder..." Again he left his sentence hanging in the air.

I gasped as I felt the palm of his hand press against my crotch.

"Did the two of you have as much fun as you and I did?" he breathed in my ear, firmly grabbing hold of me. This time my head hit the wall with a thud and my eyes practically rolled back inside my head.

"Should I step up my game?" he continued in a raspy whisper, gently biting down on the soft flesh in my neck, trailing sloppy kisses upward and scraping his teeth along my jaw. I shuddered, more like shivered with pleasure. I was definitely going to hell for this.

"How about leaving my mark?" he murmured, dragging a finger from my chin down to the hollow at the bottom of my neck.

Fuck it.

I leaned forward, crashing my lips to his, desperate for some real contact. He pressed his body firmly against mine, grinding his hips against my own and I hissed loudly.

"Fucking tease."

I could feel him smirk against my lips. He tugged roughly at my hair to the point where it hurt and yet at the same time it sent pleasure spreading throughout my body. He didn't let go of my pants and by this point I was desperate for release.

"Frank!? Gerard?"

Frank's body ripped away from mine and we stared wide-eyed into the sudden bright light flooding into the cramped space practically blinding us both. When my eyes finally adjusted, I realized that all his friends were standing in the doorway staring at us. Oh shit.

"If I had a dollar for every time you stole a guy I liked from me," Ivy said sharply.

"You'll have a dollar," Frank responded with pure innocence.

"That's true," his favorite cousin said, backing him up.

"That's not the point. I really like this one!" she exclaimed.

"So do I!"

It was like I wasn't even there. Iself-consciously tried to flatten my messy hair and touched a finger to my lips. They were somewhat sensitive.

"Obviously." Scary rolled her eyes.

Frank and Ivy stared at each other for awhile longer and a silent conversation seemed to pass between them. Ivy's gaze shot to me for a split second before she sighed defeated.

"Fine. Who wants hot coco?"

The entire gang exclaimed in unison that they would love some.

"Do you mind if I shut the door again?"Frank asked as if it was the most normal thing in the world to ask.

"Yes, please!" Ray exclaimed, slamming the door shut and suddenly we were surrounded by darkness again.

"You have no shame, do you?" I couldn't help asking.

"I'm Frank Iero, of course I don't," he snickered. "I won that little stare down back there now it's time to claim my reward, don't you think?"

I grinned sheepishly even though he couldn't see me. I could tell that he was doing the same. Before I had a chance to respond, he already pounced again and this time he had nothing holding him back.
Sign up to rate and review this story