Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blow Me A Kiss Before She Goes

Chapter 2

by xFuRiEx 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2014-02-25 - 1864 words

0TrainWreck

Hazel eyes... His soft black hair... Mmmm... Oh, and his lips... I smiled, remembering those lips pressed against mine. And then there was that cutest of laughs.

Why did I have to wake up? I could stay in bed all day long just thinking about... My eyes opened and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw my sister standing in front of me. Instinctively, I rolled away from her with wide eyes.

"Ivy, what the hell?"

"Who were you dreaming about?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

My heart rate slowed back down and I sat up, watching her uncomprehendingly.

"I saw you smiling in your sleep and I want to know who you were dreaming about. I hope it was Lisa."

"Who?" My mind was still sleep befuddled.

"You know Lisa, your girlfriend. She called earlier."

Oh crap. Lisa.

"But you were still fast asleep having had a busy night and all," she continued completely innocently, reminding me of my little rendezvous with, Gerard was it, the night before.

"Shit, where's my phone?"

Ivy shrugged, stepping back and watching me reach for the small object lying on my bedside table.

"Fuck!" I swore under my breath.

"What is it?"

"The stupid battery is made of chocolate,"I growled annoyed, showing her my dead phone.

"Relax, you can just call her from the house phone," Ivy suggested helpfully.

"Yeah, so you can listen to our conversation?" I grumbled irritably. My fucking phone was dead and I couldn't call Gerard without it, because his number was saved in my dead phone's memory. I didn't know it and thus the landline wasn't going to be of any use to me. Of course I couldn't exactly tell Ivy this.

"Yes, Frank that's exactly it," she responded unimpressed by my answer. "Because I do it all the time."

I winced slightly, realizing that I might have misplaced my irritation.

"Sorry. Can I please borrow your charger?"

"Fine," she muttered, turning on her heel and leaving my room.

Way to start the day, Frank. Piss off your sister, because that's going to end so well.

"Thanks," I smiled gratefully at her, hoping to soften her a little bit.

She flashed me a smile that clearly told me that it wasn't going to be so easy and I ducked my head guiltily. Oh well, she'll come around again eventually. All I had to do was refrain from pushing anymore wrong buttons for the rest of the day, because that was going to be /so/easy. Big sisters could be so mean sometimes.

As soon as she was gone from my room, Iplugged in the phone charger and turned it on. Fortunately there was only one message from Lisa.

'Hey, babe. Did you have fun last night?'

I quickly typed in a response to tell her that it was fun and that Scary, as usual, had worked on my nerves. I then proceeded to search my contacts for Gerard's number and hit the call button. It rang once, twice...

"Hello?"

"Gerard, hey, it's Frank."

"Hello there. How are you this morning?"

I grin stupidly. "Never better. How about you?"

"I'll say it's a beautiful day," he responded and somehow, I'm not sure how, I could tell that he was also smiling.

"Are we still on for today?" I asked almost anxiously. I felt like a stupid fucking high school girl. The high school part was of course true, but I was in no way a fucking girl. My parents already had one daughter too many in my opinion sometimes. They didn't need a second one.

"Eleven o'clock, right?"

I nod and then face palm as soon as I realize that he can't, obviously, see me.

"Yes, eleven o'clock at the arcade."

"It's a date."

"Great!" I exclaimed excitedly. "See you then."

"Bye, Frank."

I ended the call and just sat in my bed, grinning like a fool for at least ten minutes until Ivy's head popped around the door again.

"Sometimes I worry about you, Frank," she said seriously. "What is wrong with your face?"

I grabbed the pillow nearest to me and threw it at her. "Shut up."

She walked away, laughing. That was my cue to finally get my lazy ass out of bed, seeing that it was already nine.

The shower water was nice and hot and left my skin feeling almost tingly by the time I finally got out. I probably put on all of the clothes in my closet before finally settling on my signature black skinny jeans. I know, how stereotypical could you get? I'd like to think my favorite Misfits T-shirt made me unique, though. Then again, fuck what people thought. It wasn't about being cliché. This was just my scene. I was comfortable in it and damn it, I looked good. I took extra care in styling my hair that day, keeping in mind that I was going to see Gee later. That’s a cute nickname. Yes, I’ll call him Gee from now on. I rummaged through the bathroom cabinet, but couldn't find my eyeliner.

“Ivy!” Great. “Where’s my eyeliner?”

“Sorry!” I heard her yell from her room. “I didn’t have anymore and I forgot to return yours after using it.” Her voice grew louder as she neared the bathroom. “Here you go… Ooh, someone’s going through a lot of trouble to look good. Who are you trying to impress?”

“No one,” I said, taking the black pencil from her. “I always look this good.”

“No,” she said, looking at me suspiciously. “No, there’s definitely something different.”

“Your imagination is running wild again,” I told her, carefully applying kohl to my eyes. “Maybe I used more hair gel than usual.”

Ivy rolled her eyes. “Of course that’s it. Anyway, Mom and I are heading to the stores. We probably won’t be long.”

“That’s fine,” I muttered absentmindedly, concentrating on not screwing up my entire face.

“Later, loser.”

I didn’t even hear her. It’s been forever since it took me more than an hour to get ready. Scratch that, I’ve never taken that long. I knew it; I was turning into a girl simply because I liked some guy I just met. Perfect.

I left the house half an hour later and showed up at the arcade before Gerard did. The place was bustling with teenagers, it being a Saturday and all. I checked my watch and it was eleven. No Gerard. He was going to stand me up, I thought paranoid for some unexplainable reason. I was simply his little bit of fun.

Stop being such a girl. He was going to show up and if he didn’t, then that was his loss.

I looked around the place and saw him standing a few feet away, watching me. I put on my cool and walked over to him.

“Hey, how long have you been standing here?”

“Long enough,” he replied, smiling broadly at me.

I was supposed to be the smooth motherfucker and yet it seemed like the roles from the night before had reversed.

“Are you ready to spend an entire day with me?” I asked him jokingly.

Gerard chuckled lightly, “Yes, Frank. I think I’m more than capable of handling you. I spent a lot of time in small spaces with you and I survived that. I think I’ll be fine.”

I grin happily at his response, remembering perfectly all the fun we had in the closets the previous night.

“If you became too much of the pain in the ass, I would have enough room and opportunity to make a run for it in any case,” he teased me with a wink.

“I’m not letting you go anywhere,” I stated firmly, grabbing his hand and entwining our fingers. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, but chose to ignore it. All my attention was devoted to Gerard right now.

“Hello,” he smiled down at me and I lifted myself up on my toes to plant a quick kiss on his lips. “Hello to you.”

He laughed. “Come on, Frank.” He dragged me off to wherever. I couldn’t care less about where we were going. I would be on cloud nine if it was a closet, but anywhere else would also suffice as long as it was with him.

*

“Dude, I totally schooled you!”

“I’m not in high school anymore. I don’t get to spend my days in the arcade playing air hockey anymore,” Gerard retorted.

We were coming from the arcade where we spent most of our morning and all afternoon playing whatever games caught our attention, the last one having been air hockey, and I won.

“That’s a low blow,” I told him, making a face like the mature guy I am.

He shrugged. “It’s the truth.”

“Come on, Gee. Just admit that you lost because you suck at air hockey.” I was in an extremely good mood. I had a great time all day. He wasn’t just hot as hell; he was actually fun to hang out with as well. He was an all-in-one package. Bonus!

“Gee?” he questioned, tilting his head to the side and thinking about the name. “My brother calls me Gee,” he smiled.

“I think it suits you,” I said, giving his hand a squeeze. “I have band practice in an hour. Wanna come and see?”

Gee nodded eagerly, “Yes, that would be great.”

“Frank!” I let go of Gerard’s hand the second the voice reached my ears and I could’ve sworn that my heart was trying to break out of my ribcage. I didn’t blame it. If I could escape right now, I would too.

I turned around to see a girl with the darkest chocolate colored hair and the most beautiful green eyes approaching us, followed by her two best friends, Mia and Karen.

“Lisa.” It wasn’t difficult to smile when I saw her and as always I did. The only difference this time was that Gee was standing next to me and obviously wondering who the newcomers were.

“Hey, babe,” Lisa greeted me brightly, leaning forward and kissing me. “I was wondering what happened to you. I sent you a text message earlier to tell you that we were coming here, but you never replied.”

That’s what happened when you didn’t read your messages. You got busted. I pulled out my phone and read the traitorous message.

“I’m sorry. My phone has been doing the whole dead-battery-thing lately. I need to get a new one,” I lied smoothly, though I could feel my skin crawl.

Someone cleared their throat and I almost regretfully remembered Gerard still standing next to me. I looked at him and saw the questions in his eyes.

“Hi, I’m Lisa,” the petite brunette introduced herself with a smile. She was always going to be the nicest girl in the world.

“This is Gerard,” I said reluctantly. “Gerard,” I deliberately neglected to use his new, or apparently not so new, nickname. “This is Lisa… my girlfriend.”
Sign up to rate and review this story