Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blow Me A Kiss Before She Goes

Chapter 3

by xFuRiEx 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2014-03-16 - 1244 words

-1TrainWreck
“I know you’re there so you might as well answer the phone.” I laid on the couch right next to the house phone for probably the millionth time in less than a week. Gerard refused to talk to me ever since he met Lisa. I didn’t blame him. “Come on, Gee. You can’t stay mad at me forever…” Or maybe he could. I definitely screwed up badly. “All I need is a chance to explain. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.” I didn’t know what more to say. I’ve said anything I possibly could over the last couple of days, but he still wouldn’t pick up the phone. “I’ve been groveling for three days. I’m kind of tired of hearing my own voice…”

“You know, you are in no position to be a little bitch right now. You’re tired of hearing your own voice? Imagine how I must feel!” he snapped.

I jumped up, happy to finally get a response from him. Granted, it’s not exactly the response that I was hoping for, but at least I was making progress.

“Gerard.”

“What?”

“You answered the phone. I’ve been calling and calling.”

“I know. Your parents will be thrilled by the phone bill at the end of the month.”

I winced, realizing that he was probably right. My parents were going to kill me. Then again, that didn’t really matter right now.

I started pacing. “Are you okay?”

“Peachy,” he grumbled. “What do you think? No, I’m not okay, Frank. You’re a liar.”

“I was going to tell you…”

“When?? After I met your girlfriend??” he cried in outrage. “I stood there like an idiot while you and your girlfriend bonded over lost time.”

“It wasn’t supposed to go down like that. I wanted us to have a good time before I told you. I was going to tell you. I swear.”

“Great fucking job you did there,” he muttered sarcastically. “It wouldn’t have made a difference anyway. You used me. You cheated on your girlfriend and you used me to do it.” I could tell that he was upset. Of course he was, but I had a comeback.

“I don’t get what the big issue is. I didn’t cheat on her. It was Seven Minutes in Heaven. It’s just a game.” I pulled the phone away, staring at it in horror. Why would I say that? My stupid big mouth! Now would be a great time for the world to open up and swallow me. That was probably the worst thing I ever could have said. “Gee, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for it to come out like that. That’s not at all what I meant,” I hurriedly tried to explain.

“I know exactly what you meant, Frank. I realized it the second your girlfriend showed up. I guess this is thanks for a good time?”

This wasn’t a question I realized as soon as he hung up on me. Fuck. I immediately hit redial.

“What do you want?”

“To talk to you.”

“I have nothing more to say to you.”

“Gerard…” He had already hung up on me again. “Son of a bitch,” I muttered under my breath.

“Why won’t you listen to me?” I demanded the second he answered again.

“Because I’m not going to believe anything that comes from your mouth,” he replied coolly.

“You should…”

“No, you’re wrong, I shouldn’t do anything.”

“I’m sorry!” I exclaimed somewhere between angry at myself and annoyed at him.

“I’m sorry you’re sorry.”

I let out a cry of frustration.

“How fucking old are you?”

“Goodbye, Frank. I’m going to hang up again now.”

“Don’t you dare!” He dared. I threw the phone down on the couch. I wasn’t going to beg any longer. If he wanted to be mad at me then so be it.

“What is all the commotion about?” my mother asked coming into the living and looking at me questioningly.

I ducked my head guiltily, “Nothing, Mom.”

“It didn’t sound like nothing. Are you and Lisa having problems?”

I lowered my head shamefully, because no, Lisa and I weren’t having problems even though we should have been. After all, I cheated on her. It wasn’t even because I made out with Gerard in a closet. It was Seven Minutes in Heaven, it really was just a game. Lisa knew that and understood, seeing as that was how we first met.

I was at a friend’s party. Lisa was there with her best friend Mia, who just happened to be the cousin of the host. It was a big one, the game. Everyone at the party played along and the craziest pairs were shoved into a closet together. Lisa sat at the other end of the circle, not directly across from me, but I instantly noticed her. She was beautiful with her heart-shaped face surrounded by curtains of dark hair. I couldn’t believe my eyes. She caught me staring several times and eventually it became a private little game between the two of us. Suave was my middle name and I would take to winking at her or giving her my best seductive smile. Her only response would be to laugh which of course encouraged me to continue with my actions. After several turns, and quite a few hot make out sessions on my part, finally, she spun the bottle and it landed on me. So we went upstairs, found a room, and didn’t return to the party. We talked and found out that we didn’t actually have much in common aside from our taste in movies. We both liked movies with a war theme like Troy, The Patriot or even Gladiator. The only thing that was important to me was that I liked her and she liked me.

When Gerard walked through our front door with my sister, it was almost like déjà vu. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of the stunning creature. Naturally, Seven Minutes in Heaven started and I ended up in a closet with him.

Lisa knew how the game worked and wouldn’t take my time in the closet with Gerard too seriously, ignoring the extra half hour I spent in there with him. My infidelity stemmed from the fact that Gee and I exchanged numbers at the end of the night and especially from my excitement to see him again the next day.

She deserved better than that. I should tell her what happened.

“Frank?”

My head shot up and I remembered that my mom was waiting for me to respond to her question.

“No,” I shook my head. “We’re not fighting.”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded, “Yeah, Mom. We’re fine.” I managed a smile.

“Okay, well. I hope you sort out whatever’s wrong.” With that, she left the room allowing me to fall down on the couch with a deep sigh.

What the hell was I going to do? I couldn’t tell Lisa the truth. She would dump my sorry ass. On the other hand, if I didn’t break up with her, Gerard wouldn’t give me the time of day. This was going to be an easy decision to make, not.
Sign up to rate and review this story