Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Accidents happen

Chapter 1

by _stumpyfied 0 reviews

Accidents happen in my life on a daily basis, but so far, this is the most exciting one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-02-26 - Updated: 2014-02-26 - 676 words

0Unrated
The concert was fucking awesome. It was way beyond the charts, I'm telling you. Although I was almost squeezed to death because, well, that's what happens in concerts, right? It was well worth it.

I can't believe Patrick looked at me. I saw his eyes linger in my direction. I know that, of course we're in a crowded place, and there's a higher chance that he's looking beyond me than the chance that he's looking at me, but I just believe what I want to believe, okay. It's a part of this night's fantasy. Oh and have I mentioned that Pete also looked at me? Dear lord, they're so amazing and they look so much more beautiful in person. God, I can still feel the ground shaking, the sweaty bodies around me, Fall Out Boy's proximity from me! They're so close! Oh god, the pcd in this one is going to be fucking intense.

I said goodbye to my twitter friends because their ride is waiting for them. It's really refreshing to meet people in the internet, most specially the people in the fandom. They're the best fans and they're really nice.

I was looking at the pictures in my camera. Wow, I really suck in this. A lot of the pictures are really blurry. It's a good thing that I took videos of some of the songs. I looked up the inside of the coliseum, there are a very few people around! Whoa how long have I been standing here! I checked the time, it's almost 11:30. Geez, tita's going to be furious!!! I made my way out the "pit".

Still looking at the pictures in my camera, I found a decent picture of Patrick! He's so majestic, ugh. And oh a decent one of Pete too! He's so hot but I kinda miss the eyeliner! It sucks that I didn't get to reach his hand when they sang Saturday ugh. Andy looks so hot with the drums! I snapped one decent picture of him too! Joe's on the far end of the stage away from me so the decent picture I have of him is kinda blurry.

Wait a second.

I looked up form my camera.

Where the fuck am I? I can't see the gates I went inside through.

WHERE AM I??

Did I go to through the right exit door?

The halls are deserted, but not that dark. I just roamed around.

Where the fuck is everyone. Where's the security? Where am I???

The halls are getting dark and it's really quiet in here. It's pretty hard to believe that a concert ground can be this quiet.

WHERE AM I.

I saw a flash of a person's silhouette on the far end of the aisle I'm walking and I Immediately approached him.

"Hey! Hey! Excuse me whe-"

He looked at my direction.

"Heey, are you lost or something?" He said, chuckling, looking around.

Wow, I can't believe I just fucking approached Patrick Stump.

"um, um… um.. y-yeah um I-I" OH GOD MAKE SOME DECENT WORDS, FAYE, SLAP OUT OF IT FOR GOD'S SAKE. " Yeah I was lost, I was looking at the pictures in the camera while um while looking for the way out and I don't know where I am right now."

"That's a weird way of getting lost, young lady" he said, suspicion in his voice, his lips a tight line. HE'S PROBABLY THINKING THAT I'M STALKING HIM!

"No, It's true! Really! I swear!" Out of habit, I raised my right hand as if to swear my life to it (in fact, I do).

He laughed. Great, I probably look like a fucking moron to Patrick Stump.

"Okay, okay I believe you. You don’t have to swear your life into it" he said, still giggling. God, that voice of an angel. It kind of melted something inside of me. "Well, since we're both lost-" What? He's lost too? "let's find our way out, shall we?"

I think something cut off my lungs because I can't breathe properly.

"yes, of course!"
Sign up to rate and review this story